KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » $hit!

$hit!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Angry $hit!

I was dropping off a video before and I suddenly released that it was empty but it was too late because I had already dropped it in the return slot, when I got home I discovered the video was still in the VCR, so I'll have to drop off the video later on embarrasment

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:19 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

laughing thats always good

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:20 AM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

embarrasment

Have you done it before?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:22 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Oh no !!
Someone call IS I I

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:22 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Crap.....no

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:23 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:23 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I know, I feel gutted

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:24 AM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

I've done that myself.
I went back and threw the VHS into the Slot by itself.

When i was cornered and questioned at my next Visit...
I told them their Cases were Defective, or their Return Box was Defective.

BWAHAHAH

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:26 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i've done that with a dvd.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:27 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
embarrasment

Have you done it before?

nope stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:28 AM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Defective?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:29 AM
super pr*xy

all the time... stoopid dvd scratches.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:29 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

What did you do with the DVD?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:31 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Did they say anything?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:32 AM
super pr*xy

nope. i just brought it back and told them off. then they gave me another copy. isn't america awesome thumb up

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:34 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

No, I mean, you dropped off the case, then you found out the DVD wasn't in there, so you took it back and did they say anything?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:39 AM
super pr*xy

oh, yeah. one time i rented a double disc. i accidentally left the other disc in the player. they called me te next day and asked me for the other disc... they still charged me the whole price of the penalty though... d@mn corporate bastards mad

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:43 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Well no doubt my brother has to go down later so I'll make him take it evil face

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:46 AM
super pr*xy

where did you rent it from?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:49 AM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I can understand if it was a DVD, but when you rent a video and it's in the case, it's considerably more heavy than if it's not in the case. Somethng to remember next time.

smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 12:52 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote