KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Will everyone quit leaving.

Will everyone quit leaving.
Started by: Rob Owns You

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Will everyone quit leaving.

I know Im going to grt yelled at by some people for this thread but this is rediculous. Over 8 people have left in 2 days. And one of them being one of my best freinds on this board White Lady. Please stop leaving evryone. And Im not telling you what to do or anything but please dont leave.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:16 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

WHite LAdy left!!!???!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:17 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Yes. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:18 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

that sucks if she really did,...so many of these threads have been jokes

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:19 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

White Lady tells the truth. I dont think she was joking. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:20 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

me neither

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:22 PM
Pantera

But I hope she comes back soon.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:24 PM
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

Im back! big grin laughing out loud

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:26 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Well thats good. laughing

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:26 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Will everyone quit leaving.

quote:
Originally posted by leatherface12
I know Im going to grt yelled at by some people for this thread but this is rediculous. Over 8 people have left in 2 days. And one of them being one of my best freinds on this board White Lady. Please stop leaving evryone. And Im not telling you what to do or anything but please dont leave.

You've been registered for one day, buddy. Not too much authority around here, you have. erm

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:18 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

can someone make a list of who left exactly? than when I want I can go read it and see if I actually know someone laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:41 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

HAHA ... i have been registered 3 months ... does that have some type of authority roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:35 PM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

If you are not going to quit leaving, then at least just leave and stop all the efin fussin.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:23 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerak
who am i?

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
can someone make a list of who left exactly? than when I want I can go read it and see if I actually know someone laughing out loud

the only people i know that left is:

Stinkfist
Aqua

i guess thats all.....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:29 PM
Nerak is currently offline Click here to Send Nerak a Private Message Find more posts by Nerak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I think all you junkies need to relax...

They come back....they ALWAYS come back. Lance came back for his birthday...and i'm sure he'll be back soon enough. And Irene....don't get me started on her. Guarenteed she'll be back, and White Lady too. The will of KMC members is weak, it will be broken in time. Just like a crack fiend

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:46 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Hey, Leatherface, you have been here for two kruffing days. How the hell can you say WL was your best buddy? She was probably just the first person who talked to you--or, more, specifically, the person who made you your sig and avvy, which is probably why you "miss" her. In no way do you have any rights to tell people not to leave.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:23 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Guess what there is a life outside these threadseek!

I found it yesterdaybig grin

KMC doesn't have me in its grasp--where I spend 12 hours a day on the boardseek!

Everyone that is leaving must want a life...They might come back to visit KMC...Who knows we will have to wait and seethumb up

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:38 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by death eater
the only people i know that left is:

Stinkfist
Aqua

i guess thats all.....

nothing bad than wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

PLASE everyone read my post. I said Im not telling you what to do. Gosh. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:43 PM
yerssot

well, from the list posted here by death eater, only 2 and not 8 left

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:47 PM