KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Wierd Experience At Work

Wierd Experience At Work
Started by: SweetNsouR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

Wierd Experience At Work

I work at a camp. I am the counselor for 5-6 year olds. one day on the playground fredrico ( a camper) told me that dillan(camper number 2) kicked him. dil did it by axy-dent but i told him to say sorry. later fredrico says that dillan laughed at him when he tripped. do i call dillan over. he just stan ds there and looks like he is gonna cry. i try to get his story but he doesnt speak. at lunch i sit next to him and ask him again whats going on... the entire lunch period i am asking him and he just sits there barely looking at me. by the end of lunch i am mad as hell, not to mention fustrated. i tell him whats wrong why rnt u talking....and i start to feel very strange. i feel like crying. i tell him, ur gonna make me cry. and i do! i hyper-ventalate dont know whats going on. i calmed down in 15 min.

later that day at the pool. dillan ignored another counselor, but she yelled at him and told him to stop being a rude lil brat. he began to cry. it was pretty sweet.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:31 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

woah

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:33 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Dillian has powers messed over others emotions eek!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:35 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

lil mutant kid

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:39 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

it was embarassing, a 5 y/o making me cry. and no not powers. it was like talking to a rock. he just sat there. i got overwhelmed.... maybe im just an emotional wreck... i was scared from men in black 2 ??!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:42 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

no dillian has powers yes just kidding with you... kids can be very stubborn messed

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 01:43 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Are you sure it was Dillian and not Damien?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 08:34 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

??>

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 08:53 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Helping out with "Learn to Skate" (where the little tykes are taught how to skate, dur) you always come across the stubborn one that doesn't want to be there, so I understand where you're coming from, SS

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:25 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

i would be so embarrased

but i dont cry easy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:28 PM
The Inkeeper

You should have held his head under the pool water till he told you smile

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:37 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Am I the only one who sees the problem with that stick out tongue

and Sauron, you got banned sad *sigh*

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 11:02 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Impath ALERT!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 11:18 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

i have a weired experience at work eek! my boss told me to go put a crate round the back, so, being the good worker i am , i did so! anyways, i turn around and in this room is this bird (i think it was an eagle) and it was about 1m tall and i screamed my head off!

well anyways it turned out to be a stuffed one, but i got sh!t scared!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:37 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

This experience is even wierder and more kinky.
it was reading time and this little girl. lets call her camper x (5 yrs old) was putting her fingers in her vagina and telling people to smell her fingers. sick

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:55 PM
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

we also caught 3 girls (ages 6-7) making out under the blanket during nap time.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:01 AM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Wow...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:01 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

WHAT THE F*CK? messed messed Oh god...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:02 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Thats wrong

Last edited by Pantera on Aug 4th, 2004 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:05 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

thats horrendous

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:24 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote