KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Very, very weird.

Very, very weird.
Started by: DARTHCOMPLEX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DARTHCOMPLEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Very, very weird.

Hi ppl,

I joined a couple weeks back but I have been very busy with family stuff and this is my first topic......not for the faint hearted.

I thought than rather than start by commenting on other posts I will share one of the strange links that I possess from my favourites library (needs cleaned out btw - total jungle!)

Ok the link will take you to a page that and you will see a number of flash animations with subliminal messages, see if you can work them out. The third screen, you will see lyrics of the Lord's Prayer, and in the background there is a cradle of filth song being played backwards which actually recites the lord’s player, pretty quiet and a bit hard to hear but very eerie.

Try it for yourselves……let me know what you think but don’t spoil it for others.

WEIRD

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:07 PM
DARTHCOMPLEX is currently offline Click here to Send DARTHCOMPLEX a Private Message Find more posts by DARTHCOMPLEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

omg that freaked me out

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:10 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

hi

my i ask you one question... where did you get that sig from? confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:10 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ok its obvious that was gonna happen no expression

classic

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:12 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

and the stuff is strange messed

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:13 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I don't get what was so weird? embarrasment

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:17 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

for me the most weird thing is that person's sig.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:18 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
for me the most weird thing is that person's sig.

yes

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:19 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

Re: Very, very weird.

quote:
Originally posted by DARTHCOMPLEX
Hi ppl,

I joined a couple weeks back but I have been very busy with family stuff and this is my first topic......not for the faint hearted.

I thought than rather than start by commenting on other posts I will share one of the strange links that I possess from my favourites library (needs cleaned out btw - total jungle!)

Ok the link will take you to a page that and you will see a number of flash animations with subliminal messages, see if you can work them out. The third screen, you will see lyrics of the Lord's Prayer, and in the background there is a cradle of filth song being played backwards which actually recites the lord’s player, pretty quiet and a bit hard to hear but very eerie.

Try it for yourselves……let me know what you think but don’t spoil it for others.

WEIRD

I've seen that before stick out tongue There is no way I'm clicking on that link

..Gotta..Cut away, clear away..Slip away and sever this..Umbilical residue..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:27 PM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTHCOMPLEX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Very, very weird.

quote:
Originally posted by Mystifier
I've seen that before stick out tongue There is no way I'm clicking on that link

big grin The first time i saw it was about 2:00am and no-one was in the house..........put it this way - thank god i was sitting down!

I don't even like watching it again eek!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 12:08 AM
DARTHCOMPLEX is currently offline Click here to Send DARTHCOMPLEX a Private Message Find more posts by DARTHCOMPLEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

I saw it in the middle of the night too. It was really dark too 'cos I only had the lamp on and that was really dim laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:32 AM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

i hate them clip things, they always end up freaking me out, like i start to look behind me alot after being jumped outta my seat laughing out loud

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:36 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

i hate those!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 02:11 AM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF after my blood curtling scream that is

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 02:17 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

It's not funny no The first time I saw it I totally wasn't expecting it at all. Freaking scary stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 02:20 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

the song scared me shitless!!

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 02:23 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i screamed so hard and then laughed the hardest i could

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 02:24 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i started shaking tho i kinda knew what was coming

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 02:25 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

blink Socky sock?

*shrugs* dunno

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 04:38 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

i already posted this happy

smart Cradle of Firth kicks ass

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 06:51 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote