KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Milk

Milk
Started by: Neo Baggins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

Milk

How do you think that they make 2%, 1%, fat free, skim ect. milk when the cow makes the same exact milk all the time and how do we really know that the milk is fat-free?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:21 AM
Neo Baggins is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Baggins a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Baggins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i was raised on a dairy farm.....trust me, you rilly rilly DON"T wanna kno the truth

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:25 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

yes i actually do laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:33 AM
Neo Baggins is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Baggins a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Baggins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Its called straining big grin or certain types of feed big grin my step dad works in a distribution center/factory that receives the milk from the farms big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:34 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

r u sure...after i watched fer the first time everytime i drank milk i got sick, that went on fer about a year and a half

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:35 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i cant have milk/dairy sad

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:36 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Its called straining big grin or certain types of feed big grin my step dad works in a distribution center/factory that receives the milk from the farms big grin

wow---the rest of da werld drinx milk that's made less nasty than norda kodans...ya'll r lucky

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:37 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly

thanx for making me lactose intolerent as of now

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:54 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote