KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So yea first day of school

So yea first day of school
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Miffed So yea first day of school

so the first day of school was today and I am a mentor a mentor is like a upperclassmen that is a leader of the school or whatever. but ne way the first day of school sucked the only cool part was seeing all of my friends that i didnt get a chance to see over the summer, but other then that it sucked now i got to go there tommorw and actully work and shit this sucks. I got alot of cool teachers and such but still it sucks cause my math class teacher told us right off the bat he gives tons of homework so that guy is obviously gay. but how was everyone elses first day of school so far.

ooo on a side note the freshmen at my school are so tiny

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:23 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

hehe tiny freshmen, ours keep getting taller... confused

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:25 AM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

... i havent started yet happy i start on the second

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:26 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I start in more than three weeks so ha stick out tongue

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

we don't start to the 8th,
Thank god I dont have all my summer HW done yet!

Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

We just have summer reading, we start in september I think

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:27 AM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

U get summer homework what the hell kinda of screwy school do you have seriosuly man that is ****ed up

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:28 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

September 1st... erm

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:28 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
September 1st... erm

Yeah the 1st... I wasn't keeping track of the exact day. I've gott aread 2 more summer reading books sad

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:30 AM
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

well all i had to do was read a book and describe what happened in the book for the summer homework....and my first day in conard high school starts in sept2nd...and i have to say im excited Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:35 AM
theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i have 1 more week sad

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:38 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

sad We normally get loadsa homework every summer, hell any hols we get lodsa homework... Buuut, for once we didn't get any at all, it's been great big grin

We go back though on the 1st or 2nd I think sick

..Gotta..Cut away, clear away..Slip away and sever this..Umbilical residue..

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:39 AM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

heres a pic of the school im gonna go to in sept2

Attachment: conard.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:41 AM
theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

September 20th big grin College, I love you...no classes before 11 am, done by 3:30 pm, AND no class on Friday!

On another note, I hear from my brother that the freshman this year at my old high school are about the size of 5th graders...no expression they just keep getting smaller and smaller...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:42 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

well i finish in 3 weeks happy

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:48 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

i started friday the 13th...it was ok, but i hate it

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:52 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nach

my school starts on September 7th, but we have preseason right now. Im one of the captains of our team but we got a new coach this year so now we have to run around 6 miles a day instead of our old 2 miles a day. I would rather be in skool. And being captain sucks cuz i have to work extra hard and set examples

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:53 AM
nach is currently offline Click here to Send nach a Private Message Find more posts by nach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

chelsea!!!!!!!!!! im at skool rite now sad but its sixth peoriod eek! half an hour left!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:53 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

My brother starts the 23rd, and my sister the 30th...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:55 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nach

wow, time difference is amazing... it's 11 pm right now here

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:55 AM
nach is currently offline Click here to Send nach a Private Message Find more posts by nach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote