KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » COLLEGE/where are going with your life?

COLLEGE/where are going with your life?
Started by: blackwidowlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

Smile COLLEGE/where are going with your life?

College

some of us are going and others are not.

are you going to college? why or why not?

if so what are you planning to study?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:25 AM
blackwidowlover is currently offline Click here to Send blackwidowlover a Private Message Find more posts by blackwidowlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yes

hopefully med school.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:26 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

whoa!

thats a really hard major

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:27 AM
blackwidowlover is currently offline Click here to Send blackwidowlover a Private Message Find more posts by blackwidowlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

eek! September 23 it begins eek! Aerospace Engineering WHOOOOOOOOOOO HUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:28 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yea i know, but ima dedicate lot of time on it sad

but KMC is destroying me laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by blackwidowlover
whoa!

thats a really hard major

what about you?

Lianslo
chasing the music

oh goodness...i've been trying to NOT think about college...but...i leave *looks at clock*...TOMORROW! goodness...i'm gunna major in some type of education...either elementary or secondary...if i go secondary i'll prolly major in math, and minor in music...but...we'll see...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:29 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well I still have one more year of high school but then I think I'm going to go to College to Major in Psychology and minor in art.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:30 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I'm already in college, haven't decided what I want to major in though, but a couple im thinking about is playing violin for a job as Ive been playing it since 5, or I would like to get in to creating new DVD or TV technology.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:30 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am going to college to be an animator

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:31 AM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
what about you?

oh hehe
im going to major in meterology smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:31 AM
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

there are so many majors you can choose from that makes it really hard to just pick one.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:32 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
there are so many majors you can choose from that makes it really hard to just pick one.

eek! yup.... if i didn't liked math a bit less and if i could ensure myself a decent job i would be a History Major

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:40 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

haha you too?
I can't stand math one bit, but you have to live with that don't you?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:41 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
haha you too?
I can't stand math one bit, but you have to live with that don't you?

yes

I like math but i love history love

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:45 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i love philosohpy love more than a combination of anatomy/chemisty/biology love

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:47 AM
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

miffed smart people miffed grrrrr

I have to work really hard in a math class to get a C roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:51 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

o man, i have to work soo hard to get a C in spanish sad that the only class im not getting above a B sad

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:52 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

can i get through highschool first confused

big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:53 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
miffed smart people miffed grrrrr

I have to work really hard in a math class to get a C roll eyes (sarcastic)

I slacked off a lot in high school math embarrasment and got Bs and nearly got a D+ in AP calculus but brought it up to a B- in the end smile but got a two on the AP test mad

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:53 AM