KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » not you, we named the monkey jack!

not you, we named the monkey jack!
Started by: kishro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kishro

not you, we named the monkey jack!

i absolutely loved pirates of the caribbean! I got it for christmas and ive probly watched it over 300 times since then! Johhny Depp played an outrageous character!! That was the best role ive ever seen him play, and he looked much different than he usually does, eg. his role in Blow. I loved the makeup though. I also loved the witty personality of his character Jack Sparrow and Johhny pulled it off with perfection. Usually i cannot stand sequels as they usually ruin the first movie, but i am looking forward to seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I cant imagine what it would be like but i cant want to see!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:39 PM
kishro is currently offline Click here to Send kishro a Private Message Find more posts by kishro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

i can't either. i think it's gonna be WICKED! i hope so anyways.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:21 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

It probly doesnt have too much to do with the first movie cause its just another story about Jack thats what makes the daughter/neice thing so believeable to me

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:47 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

i think ur reaction is just about the same as mine when i first saw the movie big grin tho i didn't post mine here

jonny depp is actually a GREAT actor and pirate

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:02 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC_fanatic

Yes he is... bout the line you posted for the title. Did you know that when he says that the monkey smiles its hilarious.

I'm Captain Jack Spaarrow *Cocks Gun* Savvy?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:23 AM
POTC_fanatic is currently offline Click here to Send POTC_fanatic a Private Message Find more posts by POTC_fanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

whenever you say monkey the monkey rolls its head and smiles ive noticed that

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:30 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

POTC_fanatic, love the sig

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:50 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

i SO cannot wait!!!!! i dont wanna wait a year!! im going psyco-er!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:00 AM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

i think johnny depp was great in POTC. i also think orlando and keira were good too. yes

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:43 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

i rkn orlando and johnny were great i didnt really like keria not cuz she was like orlandos love interest or nethign i just dont think she is a good actress she annoys me lol

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:41 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

quote:
Originally posted by JackieSparrow
It probly doesnt have too much to do with the first movie cause its just another story about Jack thats what makes the daughter/neice thing so believeable to me

What daughter/niece thing is this?

Kate xx

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:12 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

well apparently they r lookin for girls 13-15 or sumfink to play jakcs niece/daughter in the second movie dunno if its tru though

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 08:34 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

i'm 15, do you think they'd pick me? i liturally am a pirate mate...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 09:02 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

if anyone knows friends of friends or whatever, who know anyone to do with the movie POTC2 tell them that an Auzzie girl aged 15 who is a pirate, is wanting to be part of the movie...and i do look so much like Jack...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 09:05 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

aye, betting you do mate, but ye know that it would be a long-ish flight to the closest auditioning thing-y-ma-bobber. arg. i cant spell for crap....

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:42 AM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I wanna be a pirate wanna do a foreign exchange thing where I come be a pirate for like ever.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:45 AM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

lol laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:48 AM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

mate, i'd travel the world to get into that movie! i'd do anything mate!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:14 AM
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

quote:
Originally posted by Captian Rogue
mate, i'd travel the world to get into that movie! i'd do anything mate!
aye.... yes yes... ~trails off again~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:37 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I'm 13 with brown hair but the only problem is i got BLUE eyes.!!! I could wear contacts....big grin

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:14 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote