KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » what i did today

what i did today
Started by: Real

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

what i did today

I went to class...breezed through all my classes

Then, i went to wal*mart...yes wal*mart...the demon spawn store...and purchased seat covers for the front seats in my jeep...now i know that i could have shelled out the hundreds and hundreds of dollars for new REAL seats...however, consider this;

1) i didnt NEED new seats...i just liked the covers
2) they were $30 for BOTH
3) they actually match my interior very well, but give it a little bit more stlye over the original.

heres my gripe...they dont fit quite perfectly...so its noticable that theres a cover on it...im thinking of some kind of quick stiching job to make it fit more snug...but that'll be someday in the future...

maybe i'll get some pix n y'all can tell me what you think...
the covers are black w/a wide strip of mech going down the middle...
the interior of my jeep is a light gray, dark gray pattern...n it got old for me so i changed it.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 11:52 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

WoW

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 11:53 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i was sleeping all day yes

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 11:56 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

reduced to walmart no

actually, it seems like that will work out pretty swell, once you can get them to fit right big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 11:56 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

WALLY WORLD eek! happy

i hate that placeerm

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 11:59 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

there is a wal-mart supercenter about 4 blocks from my house...

I don't like wal-mart..but since it is right there I shop there sometimes

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 12:05 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

lol at Jerm

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 12:42 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

quote:
Originally posted by PrefectRonnykin
WALLY WORLD eek! happy

i hate that placeerm

me too eek!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 12:43 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I love making threads about what i did that day big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 12:43 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

yeah its nice...and as for the whole wal*mart thing...yeah i dont like it that much...but they do have some nice things once an a while...such as my seat covers stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:02 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

k heres the seat covers! i took pix stick out tongue

Attachment: img00045.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:06 AM
Real

and another pic

Attachment: img00046.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:07 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

nah, that doesn't look too horrible, it would fool me big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:08 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

not if u saw it for real...i jus need a really big rubber band to put around at the base of the seat so that it holds that crease section in place where the two cushions meet

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:09 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I went to my first day at work.. I work at a petstore... and it was pretty fun

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:23 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wal Mart sucks. You go in to buy one thing and you end up coming out with 5. A few days ago I went into buy Predator, and I ended up getting that, and Saving Private Ryand D-Day edition, a lord of the rings action figure, soda and chips.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 04:07 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I went to the movies today to see Alien Vs. Predator, then Walmart and bought Finding Nemo(Big transition from Alien Vs. Predator huh?lol) and them Pizza Hut and then home.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 05:21 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you like Alien vs. Predator?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 05:27 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

it was funny

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 05:42 AM