KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Please Help Me...

Please Help Me...
Started by: eyeadore1979

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eyeadore1979
D'arcy Wretzky

Worried Please Help Me...

I have tried to kill myself ever since I was eleven. I still wish I was dead. I get negative things brought unto me and I get worse and worse. I just wanna throw myself off a bridge so badly right now. Lately, I've been cutting my legs just to feel pain. I really need help. Before it's too late. I just wish people would respect my feelings. I'm so alone in this world now. I have no one.

I know this is stupid of a newbie to say, but can anyone say anything to help me out right now? I just need something nice said. Something sweet. Nothing involving the word "son" please. That's the reason I'm in this mess.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:16 AM
eyeadore1979 is currently offline Click here to Send eyeadore1979 a Private Message Find more posts by eyeadore1979 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well I have had this problem with a friend and I talked him out of it.

All I can say is that you sound like a very sweet and nice girl. And that U shouldnt hurt ur elf in any form that is just wrong. If you ever need ne thing on here or just need someone to talk to pm me or email me. Ill help in any way there is no reason you should commit suicide. And I wont mention it too much but the mess ur in u really need to survie for the kid. Its not killing one life its killing two and they are both two lives that deserve a long and happy life.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:18 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krabs55

You are beautiful why cause the pain

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:19 AM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

dont do that it upsets me sad

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:21 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

U should really see a doctor and get some sort of medication. Because U shouldnt cut ur self in ne way. I am not like mocking i am concerened and want u to get help so u dont try ne thing that u will regret

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:22 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

i cut myself and try to kill myself on a day to day basses now stinky left

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:22 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

u have problems like a maniac stalker sbIII

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:24 AM
charlit is currently offline Click here to Send charlit a Private Message Find more posts by charlit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

please don't die no
Life is wonderful..... specially when you hear a cry at midnight and all you need to do is hold him in your arms to stop that crying yes......

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:26 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

seriously how can u even come in here and ****ing joke with this poor girl in the state of mind she is in. U really dont know the seiourness of this matter when u havent had someone u know try this. LEAVE OUT THE ****IN JOKES.

eyedore if u want to talk pm me. Ne thing just to make u less upset.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:26 AM
Paola
Ronin

yes

stay with us eyeadore.....

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:29 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

yeah its really sad sad

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:30 AM
DeNiro

U know what I dont even care if this is a joke because I seriously will help in ne way because i mean u shouldnt throw away the greates gift of all which is life and also friends ull be throwing away fiends here uhavent been here long but im sure ulll be vry liked here

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:31 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by i slayed buffy
u have problems like a maniac stalker sbIII

yes i am stinkys stalker

now i have no one to stalk STINKY COME BACK

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:34 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlit
LoVe Me xxxx

yeh ive been here a month and i hav lots ov m8s !!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:35 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

i miss stinky

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:37 AM
eyeadore1979
D'arcy Wretzky

Aww... I'll be okay I think... about the son thing, it's the fact that I miss him... he was like a son to me and he died... now I feel like a dumbass. He's a dog. messed I'm sorry for giving that part the wrong idea.... It's nice to know that even complete strangers care... I'll stay here on earth as long as I can. If I can. I have to take medicine and it's destroying my heart.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:43 AM
eyeadore1979 is currently offline Click here to Send eyeadore1979 a Private Message Find more posts by eyeadore1979 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well ne way just glad to hear ull be ok

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:46 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

wow .. u really do like stinky a lot eh ?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:47 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

yes *cry*

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:50 AM
DeNiro

Sir Bob I never seen one of ur posts till tongithe so how can u even know stink that good laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:52 AM