KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Who is that black guy??

Who is that black guy??
Started by: Hattori_Hanzo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hattori_Hanzo

Who is that black guy??

I just watched the trailer for Volume 1 on dvd today and there was this shot of a black guy in traditional chinese clothes and was holding a samurai sword! Who the heck is he??? Then i did this photo search on google for kill bill (forgot what i searched for) and the first picture that came up was the same black guy fighting Bill!!!! WHO IS HE??????????

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 03:31 AM
Hattori_Hanzo is currently offline Click here to Send Hattori_Hanzo a Private Message Find more posts by Hattori_Hanzo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

(please log in to view the image)

Michael Jai White

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 03:43 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ennuic
Wanderer

Maybe he's setup a character for a different movie idea that he wants to make some day?

That was only a guess.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 05:42 AM
ennuic is currently offline Click here to Send ennuic a Private Message Find more posts by ennuic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR. PINK
God's Lonely Man

You know, I have Kill Bill Vol. 1 and I saw volume 2 and that guy wasn't in it! The only black guy in the whole thing was Samuel L. Jackson's cameo as Rufus the organ man.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 05:48 AM
MR. PINK is currently offline Click here to Send MR. PINK a Private Message Find more posts by MR. PINK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR DELETED SCENES NOW!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:06 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

....................i saw that guy before....i had totally forgotten about him!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:38 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

He's from a deleted flashback scene.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 08:27 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killthesunlight
Stark raving mad

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
He's from a deleted flashback scene.

that'd make alotta sense because there are a lot of signifigant changes from the script.

I feel like a heartattack with a hangover

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:16 PM
killthesunlight is currently offline Click here to Send killthesunlight a Private Message Find more posts by killthesunlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hattori_Hanzo

damn i wanna see that scene.. bill never really got to fight. i want to see his 1337 skillz. hopefully it will be released in an uncut dvd

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:10 PM
Hattori_Hanzo is currently offline Click here to Send Hattori_Hanzo a Private Message Find more posts by Hattori_Hanzo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Michael Jai White was in the trailer but not in the movie

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:25 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by rox
Michael Jai White was in the trailer but not in the movie

Wow, glad to see you're on top of things. laughing

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:07 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

messed I would like to see this scene added to the DVD

Attachment: killbill_lg_04.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:28 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

smile

Attachment: killbill_lg_01.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:28 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

wink

Attachment: killbill_lg_05.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:29 PM
sarahvma

Hmmm... well, Quentin always said he wanted to make a Kill Bill complete DVD, and he's saying he might even release the Japanese version in theaters... maybe even make it a double bill. So either this will be part of a director's cut, or they're just deleted scenes.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:19 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

That was an awesome scene! I love the fight between Bill and that dude! I like the swordfight and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that was wicked the way Bill cuts the guy's throat!

The scene was cool, but I think it was necessary to cut it from the film. Doesn't really fit in the storyline.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 03:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoomSticker

ummm...have you all figured out a way to see the actual scene or are you just talking about those pictures...?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:02 AM
BoomSticker is currently offline Click here to Send BoomSticker a Private Message Find more posts by BoomSticker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by BoomSticker
ummm...have you all figured out a way to see the actual scene or are you just talking about those pictures...?

The scene's on the DVD.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:29 PM