KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Three Day Hangover

Three Day Hangover
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Three Day Hangover

O it was horrible On friday i drank 3/4 of a bottle of vodak in 7 minutes and then went to a home football game and was drunk the whole game and woke up and went to work the next day with a big headache then i felt really good after that so i was like oo yea. then i went to a party with my girlfriend his folks and her 5 borthers and 1 sister i ate 3 huge burgers then drank 5 cups of smirnoff with 3 coronas. three all of that up in like ten minutes but didnt get drunk and also had a hangover the next day.

and monday i got headachs when i was lifting so i was still getting a slight hangover headache it sucked and i just got another headache for no reason right now so i am going to lay off for like 3 weeks or so. but i did have a kick ass week end dont get me wrong.

because in the words of homer simpson. alchiol the solution to and reason for all of lifes problems.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 02:57 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

whoa, u have an active life laughing out loud

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 02:59 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

sounds fun

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:04 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

mine turn to tell a story of drinking an hangovers.
I was at afrat party two weeks ago. I drank a 5th of Jack Daniles in 30 minutes. and then i didnt remeber anything after that. BUt my friends told me that i had 10 more beers after the5th. I remeber waking up on a hospital bed. Apparantly cops came to the frat and saw me laying on the ground and called the ambulance. So after i went back to my college later that morning i went to bed, but when i woke up i was still drunk. I had a hangover for 3 days also. But i drank abunch of liquid, like water and gatorade to feel better quicker. But what i was told of that night, i had a fun time, I got a bunch of girl's numbers. GOOD TIMES

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:10 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

damn thats ****ing crazy dude. i heard about a few guys drinking so much they woke up drunk.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:11 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

yeah, it was insane.
It would have been better if i remebered it tho

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:13 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha i forgot a few things i did on friday alot of shit i did my friends told me about today when we were lifting weights and i just started cracking up cause i fell out of my chair i guess at this fast food place and i laughed for like 10 minutes start and i dont even remeber doing that laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:19 AM
SeptemberRain
Killer

laughing out loud

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:22 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

bet the head hurts

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 11:36 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
I had a hangover for 3 days also. But i drank abunch of liquid, like water and gatorade to feel better quicker.

Gatorade thumb up happy

made by Scribble

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 11:41 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i tried some of that while i was in new york. I had the fruit punch one. Very nice it was.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 11:42 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

i dont like that one . i stay with the tropical flavors .

Gatorade is the best thing for a hangover , and lots of it too.

made by Scribble

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:01 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i still have the bottles at home

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:02 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Mexican Food cures all hang overs.

Why do you think you get all tired after you eat a bunch of it?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:00 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gorillamanx
Restricted

Account Restricted

i want some mexican fooooooood

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:24 PM
gorillamanx is currently offline Click here to Send gorillamanx a Private Message Find more posts by gorillamanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
Gatorade thumb up happy

thanks Shellie, it does help big grin

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:09 PM
~Angel~
??Or am I??

wow blink

I have an Idea! don't get drunk, then you won't have a problembig grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:11 PM
~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

i dont like that idea

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:17 PM
~Angel~
??Or am I??

blink oh...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:18 PM
~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

stick out tongue I like to drink, but i hope i dont drink myself to the hospital again

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:19 PM