KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "Let's watch the Oscars tread thread!!!!!!!"

The "Let's watch the Oscars tread thread!!!!!!!"
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The "Let's watch the Oscars tread thread!!!!!!!"

So, my phone line was fixxed by some dude who left his card on my door while I was eatin lunch with mum and sis and bro in law and his mum. Anyway, it was such a blessing since I so wanted to be able to post here while I watch the Oscars. Why? Cuz I'm a freak. Pure and simple. So, if you are of age, make yourself a drink, turn on the tube, and watch the Oscars with me. smile If your not of age, pour some whisky from your dad's liquer stash into a cup and then just dump some water back into the bottle so it appears the whisky wasn't tampered with. Anyway . .. ..... . big grin

Let the party begin! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:11 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

W00000000000! GO LOTR! eek!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:12 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

NO.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:12 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Na, I think I will pass on watching this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:13 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I was just kidding about the under age drinkin, by the way. That's my disclaimer. Plus, I think kids are smart enough these days to know better than tampering with their dad's whisky. no expression Where am I going with this?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:13 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

TIred hiker needs to get LAID!!!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:14 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Oh, are the Oscars too mainstream for you all? erm

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:14 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:15 AM
Real
I have more tech than you

no, i just dont care about celebrities like that...woopdeedoo if they get awards...like they need anything else...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:15 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:

Man, this sucks!!! erm

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:16 AM
NinthCorona

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Brillant! stick out tongue

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Tired hiker is a BIMBO!

He watches the oscars for prom dress ideas!

she's miss california <3

CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

na i have a choice of watching the Oscars or getting in bed with my girlfriend and having fun happy

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:17 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

I would do the bed thing!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:18 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Preston, are you ignoring me, and why?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:18 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by realworlddreams
no, i just dont care about celebrities like that...woopdeedoo if they get awards...like they need anything else...

Well, then just turn it on and make fun of it or something. It's kinda cool, some of it is lame, most of it is fluff, but at least there is a chance to see people like Bill Murry and Sofia Coppola talk and stuff. It's kind of interesting and this is a movie forum and all, so why are you even here if you are against the Oscars? eek!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:19 AM
Paola
Ronin

eek! I'll go watch the OSCARS!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:21 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Tired Hiker is a ugly Woman obsessed with the OSCARS

BOoo!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:21 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:

BOoo!

smile Nice.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:27 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

BOoo!

You are BellaButterfly right?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:28 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote