KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ironman and warmachine vs heavy arms(the gundam)

ironman and warmachine vs heavy arms(the gundam)
Started by: bardock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

ironman and warmachine vs heavy arms(the gundam)

who wins this battle

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 06:51 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I have only seen like a few episodes of gundam, but wouldnt there weapons decinagrate Iron MAn. I mean the guns the gundam weild are like 200 times the size of iron man and war machine, and posses the energy iron man can generate multiplied by like alot.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 08:51 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

You sound like you haven't read Iron Man enough to make a judgement like that. Have you actually read any Iron Man comics?

You must not know anything about gundam either. You admit it yourself. You've seen a few episodes.

Gundams are not 200 times the size of a normal human being. There roughly 15 meters tall 20 meters tall at most.

Iron Man has faced way bigger opponents than that and triumphed. He's beaten Godzilla for cry out loud. And once he was done beating Godzilla, he picked him up and hurled him far out to sea! Ultron was more of a challenge to Iron Man than a gundam is.

Forever Young...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:16 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

gundams can pass through the atmosphere untouched.the gundam i mentioned heavy arms haas a gaint mini gun for and arm.i ll try to find a pic

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 06:06 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

pic

Attachment: heavyarms14.jpg
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 06:13 PM
ska57
~!~

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
gundams can pass through the atmosphere untouched.

Yeah, so can most of Iron Man's new suits.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 08:51 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

actually... i guess neither of you watched gundam wing... gundams CANNOT pass through the atmosphere untouched... hence zero/01 and epyon having to transform before doing so and the other gundams having to wear atmosphere protection.

Now... i think ironman could stand a chance against heavy arms and heavy arms neo..... but heavy arms custom??? No way.... heavy arms custom can fire over 100 missels at one time, has 4 gatling guns and 4 rail guns, plus i'd go as far as to say it is as nimble, if not more, than iron man (though it cannot fly)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:24 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

I'd say Iron Man would do the same as I said in the Iron Man vs. Optimus Prime thread....gundam is history.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:28 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Since it is Iron Man AND War Machine, Iron Man can do his drain-energy-from-gundam-while-implanting-EM-field-generator-into-him while Jim Rhodes fires Sub-Nuke missiles and pumps 1,000 uranium-core armor-piercing shells per second into heavy arms.

man i'm tired of being right

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:32 PM
Kontraz

read the other thread again... man, you were really wrong laughing

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:36 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

but not this one

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:44 PM
ska57
~!~

....i think

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:44 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
You sound like you haven't read Iron Man enough to make a judgement like that. Have you actually read any Iron Man comics?

You must not know anything about gundam either. You admit it yourself. You've seen a few episodes.

Gundams are not 200 times the size of a normal human being. There roughly 15 meters tall 20 meters tall at most.

Iron Man has faced way bigger opponents than that and triumphed. He's beaten Godzilla for cry out loud. And once he was done beating Godzilla, he picked him up and hurled him far out to sea! Ultron was more of a challenge to Iron Man than a gundam is.

No i have have read many iron man comics. I am well aware of his abilities. However i am not a gundam fan and havent seen,but maybe 8 episodes. The ones i saw it appeared that the gundams were enormous.No diddnt appear, they were. I dont know maybe they werent gundams. also the weaponry from the episodes i saw leveld an entire city with two blasts from the arm cannon.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:53 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

gundanuim can pass through the atmosphere watch the first ep to see this.with the protection it helps. maybe untouched was the wrong word but they still are pretty durable. i was just trying to give an example of their durability.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 10:32 PM
Kontraz

the was most likely the tallgeese. Its arm canon can do that... we're talking about heavyarms, who just has a shitload of bullet-type weapons (miniguns, rail guns, etc) and even more missiles....

i'm using heavy arms custom, as he has the best chance at survival (or dominance?) His arsenal/specs are..

Model Number: XXXG-012H
Pilot: Trowa Barton
Height: 16.7m
Weight: 8.2t
Material: Gundanium Alloy (basically that series' version of adamantium)
Generator Output: 3190KW
Thruster General Output: 73750kg

Armaments:
Vulcan x2
Machine Cannon x2
Micro Missle x52
Homing Missle x36
Double Gatling Gun x2
Catling Cannon x4

not too sure what all iron man and war machine have... but chances are if this guy was to unleash even half of his weapon all at once.... there would be no iron man or war machine...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 10:39 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 10:41 PM
ska57
~!~

War Machine

Material: Micro-scale suit tiles made of molecularly aligned crystallized iron over a base of titanium nitride. Metallized paint is then fabricated with precise thickness to drastically interfere with RADAR band microwaves and energy weapons.

Control Systems Interface: R.F.S. Mark VII Targeting Computer (this enables the armor to target up to 60 targets simultaneously, such as Heavy Arms' missiles)

Armaments:
-Palm Repulsors
-Uni-Beam (search light, heat beams, magnetic tractor beam, reverse tractor beam, lasers, image inducers, and ultraviolet light rays)
-Pulse Bolts (plasma discharges)
-Gauntlet Mini-Cannon (fires 3.9mm rounds of armor piercing shells)
-Gattling Gun (can be fired up to 1,000 rounds/sec. contains eight types of rounds: Spent Uranium Armor-Piercing, High Explosive, Concussion Type, High Temperature Thermite, Tear Gas, Tracer, Flare, and Smoke shells)
-Micro-Rocket Launcher (contains eight different missiles: Anti-Tank, Anti-Ship, Spent Uranium Core Armor-Piercing, Flame Bomb, Fire Suppressant, Smoke, Tear Gas, and a Sub-Nuke, equivalent to 1,800 tons of TNT each, missiles)
-Energy Blade
-EMP
-Flame Thrower
-Sonic Emitter
-Force Field (by expanding the field that keeps the armor rigid, the armor can encase itself in a protective force field that is effective against most forms of attack)

Iron Man armor

Material: Micro-scale suit tiles made of molecularly aligned crystallized iron over a base of titanium nitride. Metallized paint is then fabricated with precise thickness to drastically interfere with RADAR band microwaves and energy weapons.

Control Systems Interface: R.F.S. Mark VII Targeting Computer (this enables the armor to target up to 60 targets simultaneously, such as Heavy Arms' missiles)

Armaments:
-Palm Repulsors
-Uni-Beam (search light, heat beams, magnetic tractor beam, reverse tractor beam, lasers, image inducers, and ultraviolet light rays)
-Pulse Bolts (plasma discharges)
-Semi-Fluid Polymer Compound (a liquid that is shot out and covers its target. It then begins to drain electrical energy from that object)
-Magnogravetric Field Generator (a small portable unit that cancels out the pull of the Earth’s gravity on whatever it’s attached to)
-Polybond Adhesive Compound (basically a sticky “goo” that sticks to anything. Getting stuck in it is like getting stuck in warm bubble gum.)
-Cryogenic Compact Module (a probe that releases liquid nitrogen to freeze the target it’s shot at)
-Magnetic Compact Module (projects a magnetic field to polarize a target, multiple modules are then used to polarize the target containing opposing states making the atoms of the target repel one another)
-EMP
-Flame Thrower
-Sonic Emitter
-Adamantium-tipped scanalyzer probe
-Force Field (by expanding the field that keeps the armor rigid, the armor can encase itself in a protective force field that is effective against most forms of attack)
-Image Inducers (miniature holographic projector that wraps the hologram being analyzed around the armor, disguising it)

Gundams are out-classed

Last edited by ska57 on Aug 31st, 2004 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:10 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

no not really

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:17 PM
ska57
~!~

did you even read what I posted??? Probably not.

Tell me something, do the gundams run on electricity?

Last edited by ska57 on Aug 31st, 2004 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:18 PM
Kontraz

tell me something... could iron man live through a barage of 70+ missles all fired at the exact same time???

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:36 PM