KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » colin farrell

colin farrell
Started by: rach3L

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rach3L

colin farrell

wow!! does anybody else here think collin farrell is a hottie??? wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 06:46 AM
rach3L is currently offline Click here to Send rach3L a Private Message Find more posts by rach3L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

givin him a movie review or somethin?...which movie stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 11:44 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

hottie, okay. i just think he's a great man of action actor. he was good in the recruit, phone booth, and swat. what's his next movie?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:40 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ergh..i'll leave you girls to it...
*slowly steps out*

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:06 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

he's a decent actor.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

He held his own pretty well in Phone Booth and I liked what he did with the character Bullseye in Daredevil.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 05:41 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

...Bullseye in Daredevil that kinda ruined him for me

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 06:18 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesshomaru
I love Chris

He looked hot in S.W.A.T. As always, Samuel kicked ass! He is so hot. [Yeah, I have a thing for Samuel. smokin' ]

*Anubis Rocks!*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:22 AM
Sesshomaru is currently offline Click here to Send Sesshomaru a Private Message Find more posts by Sesshomaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Collin Farrell is a short sex addict pervert!
He should play in the next Leprechaun moviestick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:07 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:31 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Colin Farrel is a good actor, he was good in Phone Booth , Minority Report & S.W.A.T

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:36 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puresugar12

I think Colin Farrel is a great actor. He was good in Minority Report, Daredevil, and his performance in Phone Booth was his best yet. I have yet to see S.W.A.T. or The Recruit, but both looked good.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:00 PM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
filmflower

Smile Colin Farrell "A Home at the End of the World"

Hi everyone. Just wanted to tell ya guys to check out the awesome soundtrack to the movie “A Home at the End of the World” starring Colin Farrell, Robin Wright Penn, Dallas Roberts, and Sissy Spacek. The soundtrack includes exclusive tracks and original score by renowned musician Duncan Sheik. It also includes classic rock that spans from the 60’s through the 80’s; as the characters progress through the years in the movie- it’s cool how the music does also. There are also great songs by The Band, Patti Smith, Dusty Springfield, Yaz, and much more! This soundtrack is definitely something that you should check out if you love music from the 60’s, 70’s or 80’s or just love classic rock. The music is incredible!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:41 PM
filmflower is currently offline Click here to Send filmflower a Private Message Find more posts by filmflower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

HE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:18 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

well lets just say if he dated britney spears....he has no taste....and he's a loser to me....no offence to his fans

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:23 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

hot! hot! hot!..big grin

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:26 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i think he looked quite sophisticated in minority report, with his hair gelled, styled, and in a suit! very nice! thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

COLINLAND - Pictures: Minority Report

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:28 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukiebaggs

i know his brother Eamon Farrel quite well, I live in Dublin & Eamon runs the preforming arts center "the factory" in town so I know him quite well, & I've proably bumped into Collin a few times before he was famous - I mean I don't really remember.

Lord of the Rings, alot more happened in New Zealand than the trilogy of the Decade!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:47 PM
lukiebaggs is currently offline Click here to Send lukiebaggs a Private Message Find more posts by lukiebaggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
desiringhaydenc

Yeah he's a babe!! Looks the cutest in SWAT,which I loved!!And Phone Booth.

Desiring Hayden.Net
http://desiringhayden.net
Your source for Hayden C.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:59 PM
desiringhaydenc is currently offline Click here to Send desiringhaydenc a Private Message Find more posts by desiringhaydenc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

can't wait to see alexander!!..

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 03:46 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote