KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Lord of the rings cheeseburger game

Lord of the rings cheeseburger game
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Laugh Lord of the rings cheeseburger game

Since Mist's i dea with the game has become so popular (he thought of it while we were sitting in art class, showes you how much work he really does stick out tongue jk) I thought I'd make one for "Lord of the rings". And check out the up coming (in about 5 seconds) Matrix cheeseburger game.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:00 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

"I dont care i have givin you a cheeseburger already,more than i could aford.i found this and i am going to keep it"-Deagol,LOTR The Fellowship of The Ring(book)

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:07 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

"i will serve the master of the cheeseburger.good cheesburger,good Smeagol"-Smeagol/Gollum, LOTR The Two Towers(book)

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:13 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

BILBO BAGGINS!!!! Do not take me for some congerer of cheap cheeseburgers!!!! (Gandalf: Fellowship)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:14 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Suddenly,Sam saw Gollums long cheeseburgers draw upwards to his mouth-LOTR The Return Of The King(book)

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:16 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Balrock, a cheeseburger of the underworld, this cheeseburger is beyond any of you....RUN!!! (Gandalf: Fellowship)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:33 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

(( yes, i know tis is movieverse!! ))

Fly, you cheeseburgers!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:52 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"The battle for Helm's Deep is over. The battle for the cheeseburger is about to begin."

"This tale grew in the telling, until it became a history of the great war of the cheeseburger."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:31 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

this really really really doesnt belong here... plz sumone put it int LOTR forum....
if u say its too off topic for LOTR, theres cookie games in the matrix forum...this is exactly the same.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:42 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well it's not really about LOTR it just is a game where you post LOTR quotes

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:48 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

my cheeesssseee burgerrrr...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:49 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Aim for the cheeseburgers!!"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:09 AM
DeNiro

Obie trice WHats up dude havent seen u on in the longest ass time big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:12 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

One cheeseburger to rule them all.... one cheeseburger to bind them, and in the darkness... broil them devil

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:13 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

One cheeseburger to rule them all,
One cheeseburger to find them,
One cheeseburger to bring them all,
And in the darkness bind them! cool

May wanna check the date of his post D wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:14 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

laughing out loud

Anduril, the cheeseburger of the west, grilled from the cows of Narsil!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:17 AM
Real
I have more tech than you

doesnt matter, theres a matirx thread about cookies, but it has matrix quotes in it, so go to LOTR, not here.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:58 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote