KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Is Polaris REALLY Magneto's Daughter?

Is Polaris REALLY Magneto's Daughter?
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Is Polaris REALLY Magneto's Daughter?

Everyone from Chris Claramont to Fabian Nic. has said no. There have been countless stories saying that Magneto is not Polaris' father.

The only evidence we have that Magneto is Polaris' father is Polaris' testimony. And she's a little insane right now.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:38 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

you seem to be answering your own question there stick out tongue

i do wish they'd clear it up in the comics though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

she took a blood sample which was positive..everything points towards her being his daughter..

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:51 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

At her testimony though. She said that she took a blood sample.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:54 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
At her testimony though. She said that she took a blood sample.

you calling her a liar stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

ooo bad move matey.. pirate ..'tis my duty to defend her..

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:01 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by pr1983
you calling her a liar stick out tongue

I'm calling her a crazy-@$$ sk*** who needs a chockpile of Xanax! smokin'

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:02 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ouch...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:05 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

OMG ...she is not that at all..think about all she's been thorugh..you'd expect her to be a little out of synch with everything..she's cool and one of the most interesting x-men...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:22 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

She's a little crazy. Really. She's been through alot, granted. But it doesn't mean she's not crazy.

I like her new costume though.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:28 PM
stormfront13

^^ yeah don't get finn going lol but i do agree with her. i think it would be cool if he was her father. but another question. is zaladane really polarises sister?? i have read countless places that her name was just zala then she incorperated her last name into it making it zaladane. makes sence rihgt?? and how would polaris feel knowing her father killed her sister. oohhh what iu think would be cool is that polaris is really madnetos second daughter madga the one that supposedly died. just had her name changed

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:29 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

and if she is magneto's daughter that would make iceman a liar since he was the one that said she's not.......idk right now

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:29 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by stormfront13
^^ yeah don't get finn going lol but i do agree with her. i think it would be cool if he was her father. but another question. is zaladane really polarises sister?? i have read countless places that her name was just zala then she incorperated her last name into it making it zaladane. makes sence rihgt?? and how would polaris feel knowing her father killed her sister. oohhh what iu think would be cool is that polaris is really madnetos second daughter madga the one that supposedly died. just had her name changed

how will Lorna react to finding out her fathers alive is more the question stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:32 PM
stormfront13

lol yeah good one lol

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:33 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The fact that she doesn't play role in the House of M raises questions.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:34 PM
stormfront13

well she might appear a few times but i don't think she wull have a major part. maybe this will get resolverd in hom seriese

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:36 PM
Lord Unicron
Chaos Bringer

It was said not to long ago that she was. It was after they found her on Genosha I believe. That's all I know. You knew they said years ago Zaldane was Lora's sister too. Zaldane is 'dead' now. We never saw a body just her body falling from the sky after Maganeto shot her down. And she had the same powers as Magneto.

Sig by the da man Ultimate Megatron

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:21 PM
Lord Unicron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Unicron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Unicron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

ZAladane had the same powers as magneto cus she stole them from lorna. I'm pretty sure she's dead considering magneto ran a bunch of metalspikes and cables through her, and the murder made rogue disgusted and that sorta ended the romance between magneto and rogue.
And as far as I'm conserned if someone say lorna's maggies daughter erm . It's a bit too soapy to me... let her just have the same powers and no blood relation...

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:34 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

I read that the issue of lorna being mags daughter or not will be adressed in or following house of m. And hopefully it will stick this time (whatever the answer may be...).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 11:42 AM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

when she was first introduced Robot Magneto claimed he was her father. Iceman found records that showed she wasnt and she stopped doing stuff for him. It was all fine and happy until a couple of things happened. First, she appeared in Genosha mildly deranged, calling Magneto "daddy" in New X-men 132. Then Austen decided that the time was ripe to make Polaris Mag's daughter and had some blood sample stuff and then had a couple of issues where Polaris is viewed as his "heir" by the remaining Genoshans. Etc.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:44 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote