KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Rumors, Rumors, and more rumors

Rumors, Rumors, and more rumors
Started by: NtOnKsSuX17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

Rumors, Rumors, and more rumors

i know that everyone has said that everything is all rumors, and nobody knows for sure but i was on Jerry Bruckheimer Fourms and i found this:

There have been numerous postings regarding PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2. Let me start by saying thank you to everyone for their interest and support of this film. There are plans for a sequel to PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, but it is currently in the early stages of development. Other than that, there is no information about the project at this time. Any rumors about casting or plot points is just that, rumors. We hope to post any information about the film as it becomes available. Again, thank you for your support of the films, television shows and this site.

hope that clears up a few things for ppls

N. Tonks is my Friend big grin lovesicksmile
Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 05:24 AM
NtOnKsSuX17 is currently offline Click here to Send NtOnKsSuX17 a Private Message Find more posts by NtOnKsSuX17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

Ted and terry basicaly said that...i wish they'd hurry..but if they have 2 films to write.........

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 09:36 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah thats basically what disney said to me. they kno nothing. sigh. i wish i knew. but in a way its kinda good cause it gives me more time. like for headshots and resumes and acting experience and persuading parents and agents and practice and info and stuff. like if they were sooner, i couldn't make them. so yeah.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:20 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

hehe wow, they got a lot of work!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:02 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ok guys, this is what jerry bruckhimer's thingy said..

jbfilmsmoderator
Posted: 2004-03-08 17:37:58.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There have been numerous postings regarding PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2. Let me start by saying thank you to everyone for their interest and support of this film. There are plans for a sequel to PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, but it is currently in the early stages of development. Other than that, there is no information about the project at this time. Any rumors about casting or plot points is just that, rumors. We hope to post any information about the film as it becomes available. Again, thank you for your support of the films, television shows and this site.

don't believe me? check out jbfilms.com

AND SEE LE PROOFE!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Mar 20th, 2004 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:47 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i believe u.

what language is that?

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:47 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

my attempt at a french accent.

Like Pepe LePew

I love him so much....

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:40 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

in a mag johnny depp says that he misses Jack sparrow and wants to meet him again, I think there are three films gonna be done, because there are three rides.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:06 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

what do you mean there are three rides? what ride pirates of the Caribbean at disney land? lol im confusing my self

Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:10 PM
NtOnKsSuX17 is currently offline Click here to Send NtOnKsSuX17 a Private Message Find more posts by NtOnKsSuX17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

yeh theres gonna be at least 2 more coz theres 2 more stories for jack sparrow. thats the truth but everything else is rumors.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:49 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

they have a POTC ride at all their parks just guessing?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:33 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

well she said three rides, there is only one rid,e, i know that there is going to be 3 movies. i dont know who cares.

Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:56 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Jack Sparrow wasn't Johnny's best part. People are being such ass.holes about that saying he "finally got put on the top 10 list" when he could give a flying f.uck!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:35 AM
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

I think that Johnnys best preformence was in Edward Sisscor hands! i love that movie! he did such a great job!

Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:14 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

he was amazing in that but he's done so many good ones... Basically every movie BUT the astronauts wife sick baaddddd movie but he was attractive, none the less.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 08:20 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

yea. i haven't seen all of them yet but almost all of them. about half i guess. and everyone i loved equally. and the only thing thats true about the sequel is that the writers (ted and terry) have two more stories for Jack Sparrow.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:17 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I thought one of his best was 'Blow', and 'Donnie Brasco', but thats me...

I read on another forum, (shouldn't trust everything you read) that they already started filming in New Orleans, some one said they saw Johnny and Orlando shooting a scene, I think it's crap, why the hell would they film in New Orleans, Its Pirates of the Caribbean not Pirates of New Orleans! I also saw someone said that they went to the after party...nevermind its all a bunch of bull anyway i won't waste your time anymore...sorry

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 02:00 AM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

ya that is bull becuase i mean at the jbfourms they said that are still in the early stages

Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:37 AM
jack's dudess

those peeps who said that just want atenntion and they've got their 5 minutes of fame....and alotta angry people after them.

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:29 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

omg this is what i heard..

Barbossa does return! But he will only return in flashbacks. Flashbacks of the day when Barbossa was caption and Bootstap Bill was in the crew. Also I heard that there will be something about voodoo magic.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:12 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote