KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is there even one man among you????

Is there even one man among you????
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is there even one man among you????

Hey guys I want you to check out this link because I'm afraid to. Please tell me what happens.

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:06 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

what link

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:08 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:11 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

ahh thats better

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:14 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

What happened in the link.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:15 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

HOLD ON I HAN'T CLICKED IT YET

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:16 PM
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:18 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

SOME PERSON SCREAMING CAME UP

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:18 PM
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

That wasnt scary. That sucked.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:21 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

thats what i thought

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:22 PM
~Angel~
??Or am I??

That screaming person didn't have any eyes.... blink

That's so sad... poor scary person

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:19 PM
~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by ~Angel~
That screaming person didn't have any eyes.... blink

That's so sad... poor scary person
you have been so upset lately, are u okay sad

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:23 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Angel~
??Or am I??

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
you have been so upset lately, are u okay sad

for now... but I have to work at 2:30. I hate work... I want to burn the mall down.... I really need a vacation!! I can't wait for the person who pisses me off today. I might not be able to controll my temper... then I might get fired... Oh well...

But yes, I'll be okbig grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:27 PM
~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by ~Angel~
for now... but I have to work at 2:30. I hate work... I want to burn the mall down.... I really need a vacation!! I can't wait for the person who pisses me off today. I might not be able to controll my temper... then I might get fired... Oh well...

But yes, I'll be okbig grin
well i hopw u don't get angery with a person u like, and if u do, say sorry by offering them dinner happy, and i hope u are okay, but just think after u have done work u can come home and b lazy, have a shower, get nice and cozy, and just have a nice relaxing night in happy, i could do with that too laughing out loud

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:30 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Angel~
??Or am I??

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
well i hopw u don't get angery with a person u like, and if u do, say sorry by offering them dinner happy, and i hope u are okay, but just think after u have done work u can come home and b lazy, have a shower, get nice and cozy, and just have a nice relaxing night in happy, i could do with that too laughing out loud

I hope today won't be so bad. I can hold my tounge pretty well, and take crap from a lot of customers, but only for so long. By the end of my shift, I start to dish it back out to the crabby customers... sad The hardest part will be working with my co-corkers. I bend over backwards to help them when they need to switch shifts with me, but I needed to switch on Friday so I could see my bf, and no one will... one "might be eating out" the other "just didnt' want to." mad Next time either of them need to switch with me I'm going to have plans for a bubble bath that night big grin Ha ha! stick out tongue so there!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:40 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

erch god not another one of them ... my friend keeps sending me lose .... gets less scarythese ..days

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:04 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote