KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Xcalibur

Xcalibur
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

Xcalibur

This thread is dedicated to that great european group. their the european version of x-men.

Team Members:

Captin Britian (Leader)
Meggan
Phoenix (Rachel summers)
NightCrawler
Shadow-Kat
Lockhead
Colossaus
Douglock

I think thats those are the only members.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:42 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

So it's about the good Excalibur and not the horrible new one?

I liked that it wasn't just mutants which helped to give them more material for stories. Although I'd have liked to see Excalibur as a European Avengers type team, because I don't think Europe really has any super-teams besides the Knights of the Pendragon, which seem almost secret society occultish.

Anyways, you forgot Pete Wisdom, he was one of my favorite character, Warren Ellis rocks!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 09:13 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

oh sorry. i always loved excalibur but i hardly collected any series on them.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 09:37 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Shouldn't this be titled as "Excalibur" ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

the two thread is confusing for newbies and to new x-men fans... i suppose. big grin

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:03 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

So, i mean that we can merge the two Excalibur threads... and consequently discuss whether the old or new one roll eyes (sarcastic) it really doesn't matter.

It is understood that this thread talks about the EXCALIBUR stuff. big grin right? roll eyes (sarcastic) or embarrasment depends to the mod.

Last edited by Jury on Sep 27th, 2004 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:06 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i dunno. maybe go ahead merge it i dont care.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:10 PM
platformskater

I think having the two different threads is fine. Although the threads basically have the same name, they're completely different comics and two different teams altogether. It's the same as how we separate Astonishing X-Men and the New X-Men, they're the saem team, yet we have two different threads for them because they're two different comics.

Btw Shadow King, that pic freaks me out every time I see it. lol

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 01:47 PM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Astonishing X-Men is different from New X-Men ... why? because both are still on going issues... and issued separately.

Now, I think you see the difference...

The old Excalibur comics is no longer issued in the same manner... i mean with the same format... the Excalibur comics now is reformatted and issued as on going.

Anyway, whatever. I don't have problem with it. It's okay. I'm not the mod. I'm just talking about my own perspective... I'm not deliberately forcing anyone or something.

So, continue talking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 05:19 AM
Paola
Ronin

off-topic!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 05:24 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

I would like to see a four issue limited series for the originalteam. I mean, the old team was cool but now heaps of them now have cool new outfits, not to mention half of the things that have happened to them.

-Meggan and Brian are married
-Amanda Sefton is ruler of Limbo
-Nightcrawler found out he's the spawn of the devil
-Rachels mum is dead and her dad(?) is dallying with Emma frost
-Colossus has been dead and has now come back
-Shadowcat and Lockheed are the same team as Emma Frost

I reckon it would great to see the team going all out with new costumes and powers. To me it just yells BLOCKBUSTER! Plus I'm sure all of the members would be glad to catch up again.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 06:11 AM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Did anyone read the Excalibur mini where Brian became the ruler of Otherworld and guardian of the multiverse? I thought it was pretty good. It featured Psylocke and Black Knight in it too. He gained the sword Excalibur in addition to the mystical amulet that he's had for awhile.

Although recently he gave up Excalibur to the new Captain Britain in the Avengers. He is no longer Captain Britain but still the king of Otherworld and etc.

Attachment: braddock.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 06:41 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

was it called "Universe X"?

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 06:48 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

confused

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 11:01 AM