KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My part of Harry book 6 or 7!

My part of Harry book 6 or 7!
Started by: Fay Lupin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Warning My part of Harry book 6 or 7!

Here's a little fanfic story that I scribbled when i was really tired one night. It could be in the 6th book, but more likely to take place in book 7, because...well, you'll see...

Lupin was still struggling with Wormtail when Harry looked up. Slowly Wormtails hand was forcing its way up to Lupins neck. But before Harry could run to lupins aid, a heavy weight pushed him over from behind and pinned him face down to the ground. Bellatrix Lestrange's hateful voice whispered in Harrys ear:
"Want to watch him die, Potter ?"
Harry struggled furiously, but she was to strong.
"Too bad I can't kill him... but I promised Wormtail, you know... they're old school friends, it's about time they had a little play together..." she whispered softly.
Suddenly screams pierced the air. Lupin was screaming. Harry struggled even more furiously. He clamped his fists togrther - and felt his wand. Bellatrix had left him his wand!
With a sudden, unbelieveable surge of strenght, Harry rolled over on the ground, causing Bellatrix' arms to slip, so that she was lieing on top of him. He pointed his wand directly between her eyes. they widend in shock.
"Get off me," Harry snarled. Bellatix didn't move. Suddenly Harry seemed filled with anger. Anger for having no parents, anger for having to live at the Dursleys, anger for loosing Sirius, Anger for having the woman that killed Sirius lieing on top of him, while Lupin was so desperately in need of help. The thuoght of Luoin tore Harry back into reality. He suddenly realised Lupin was still screaming. Without pausing to think, Harry yelled: "SUPEFY!!!", with his wand still pointed directly between Bellatrix' eyes. She was flung off him and landed several feet away, where she lay, motionless.
Harry scrambled to his feet. Wormtails hand was now clamped tightly around Lupin's neck. Harry rushed towards him and ran headalong into Wormtail, who was pulled to the ground. Lupin slumped to the ground too, and lay there, gasping for breath.
Wormtail was unbelievebly strong, it occured to Harry, as Wormtails hands fastend around his neck.
"Well," thought Harry, as he looked up into the face of a man who had once been his fathers best friend, "At least I'll dee Sirius again. And," he realised with a jotl of a very strange feeling - was it possible to feel exited while being strangled to death? - "I'll see my mum and dad."
His hands went limp, he dropped his wand. He could no longer draw breath, everything was going black. Then suddenly, he heard a distant voice roar: "STUPE - AVADA KEDAVRA!"
Even through closed eyes Harry was blinded by a flash of green light - then he realized, he could see again, he could breathe again, - and Wormtail was lyeing at his feet - dead.
Harry whirled around as he felt a hand on his shoulder.
It was Lupin, who had tears running down his face and red rashes around his neck.
"That was for Lily and James", he said quietly.

That's it, what do you think?

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:55 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I liked it. You should maybe write some more, it was pretty good ^^

made by lana

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:10 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

big grin

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 07:53 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Just for starters ahhhh The prob is I mean Lupin Avada Kedavra? Avada Kedavra can only be taugh from Voldy Boldy! Plus I dont think Lupin would use an Unforgivible spell and kill someone. He couldve just used Stupefy.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:55 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is known by other wizards, you don't have to be in Voldemort's in-crowd.

Very good. smile

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:01 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Maybe... But it was invented by VOldy BOldy(Voldemort) So if you want to know it you have to be taught by someone who got it from Voldy Boldy or death eaters. And lupin will never do an unforgivible charm.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 10:07 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lupin could have known Avada Kadevra because it's her story! laughing out loud

made by lana

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:23 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

lol! and voldy did not invent the avada kadavra charm!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:33 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Who ever said it was invented by Voldie? And anyway, Lupin wanted to kill peter in the third book, so obviously he would have used Avada Kedavra there, because there is no other killing curse. And I can say that because there are only 3 unforgivable curses, and the killing cuse is one of them, so if there were more killing curses they would all be unforgiable. So THERE.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:49 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Well put smile

made by lana

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 03:18 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I thought it was very good. You should keep going!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:20 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmcman

Yup. It is very good. Nice.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:34 PM
dmcman is currently offline Click here to Send dmcman a Private Message Find more posts by dmcman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yes, it was great, sounded like something that would happen in Book 7. If you have time, please review my version of book 6.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:40 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I liked it too, very dark. Sounds like the sorta thing Rowling's making her books into, or at least what she should IMO.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 08:19 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

Re: My part of Harry book 6 or 7!

i love the dark edge you included in this story and i would love to see more,you got a talent dont stop using it

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 06:09 PM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

i agree, it was really good reading i would certainly keep reading if you wrote more.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 02:24 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote