KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Chunky Lover Flies at Midnight

Chunky Lover Flies at Midnight
Started by: ElectricBugaloo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ElectricBugaloo
LP

Chunky Lover Flies at Midnight

My greatest moment on a soccer trip came during a tournament in San Diego. It was the second year we had went to the Nomads tournament, and the second year in a row that we failed to even score a goal let alone win a game. We had a goal called back, hit the crossbar, hit the post twice, and hit the crossbar once. The silver lining was that we had plenty of time to enjoy beautiful San Diego.

Our coach (Shepard, aka "Shep") flew out to San Diego and rented a car. But not your typical rental car. Instead he rented a yellow Ford Mustang convertible. Which was funny because he was too tall for it. We all took turns riding with him instead of in the Suburban or Ford truck that were driven out all the way from New Mexico. My parents rented a Lincoln Towncar that was very comfortable. This meant that on two separate occasions my friends were with my family instead of me while eating dinner.

Overall, it was a fun trip. We went to the beach, played some sand soccer and offered David $50 to walk into the ocean with all his clothes on. He refused. We followed hot girls around at the mall (which in hindsight seems REALLY creepy) and generally made asses of ourselves like 17 and 18 year old males will do. But the best moment came the last night in San Diego.

We had a running prank war with another room on our floor. Earlier in the day, they had got into our room while napping (stupid Squirrel left the door open) and tried to shave David's beard. He woke up and charged after them. So we had to come up with something to end all the stolen luggage and other small pranks.

We came up with "Operation: Chunky Lover Flies at Midnight" Whenever we saw someone from their room, we'd say "Chunky Lover Flies at Midnight." This was kind of mean because Jason was kind of overweight and we were making fun of him.

Our friend, and roommate for the trip, Squirrel, had gone downtown saw a movie with another teammate, Ty. He got back at about midnight whit Ty and our plan went into action. Earlier in the day we had noticed that our friend's window never locked when it was closed-and that the screen was missing. Not only did we have this information, but David had the initiative to make a 4am wakeup call for their room.

Ty was our inside man on the job (sorry Ty, I think we have to reveal your involvement after two years). He made sure the window was still open for us, and we snuck into the room Mission Impossible style. The sad thing was that we spent half an hour practicing silent entry and departure from the windows.

We first had to completely open the window. This wasn't as easy as we had thought it would be-since it screeched when opened-which caused us all to scatter and run before realizing that it didn't wake anyone up. Once the window was opened, Keith gave me a boost into the room. I slipped in and paused-Ty was lying there, eyes wide open. Garret was asleep under the covers. Spaeth was in the other bed, curled into a ball on top of the covers and snoring, Luis was sleeping contentedly in the corner of that bed.

I had a strip of duct tape pre-cut and ready to use. I advanced on the phone, lifted the receiver and taped the button down. By this time, David was in the room, sitting there in front of the window. He finally moved to their TV and duct taped a banana with a note hanging from it that said "We're watching-always watching."

As he did this, I got the toilet paper from Keith (him and Squirrel remained outside) and proceeded to string it all over the room, from the doorknob to the lamps and back. David slipped out the window and I followed. Keith shut the window and we booked it back to the room.

It was the A-Bomb of the prank wars that had lasted all week-we ended the war.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:05 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

::sigh:: no one understands greatness until it is gone...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 05:13 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no expression

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 05:39 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

lmao laughing out loud

Nice one.

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 06:22 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

im not reading that no expression

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 06:30 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

yeah, prefect, too many big words

don't worry, one day you will start reading books with real chapters!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 07:09 PM