KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow Thread!

Jack Sparrow Thread!
Started by: Skittles19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skittles19
***** what?

Jack Sparrow Thread!

dude, Johnny Depp is freakin' awsome as jack sparrow in pirates of the caribbean. Orlando bloom is gorgeous.... but johnny steals the movie...

smile

let's discuss..................

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:58 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

We could use the kind of thread that they use to mend sails...wrap it around his neck until his head popped off...yes that would be cool

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:20 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 10:21 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

good one, there, mate

but honestly, johnny depp did an amazing job in that movie! e was brilliant pirate

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:51 PM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Sorry to be a party pooper, but am I the only one who thought that Depp's character- Jack Sparrow was way too young for the type of role he was suppose to be playing. He and Will Turner looked about the same age?? I think they should have made either Jack SParrow older or Will Turner younger( say a teenager or younger). Just a small complaint!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 02:41 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

well i guess in a weird scence will and jack did look close in age, but i think thats just because johnny depp could still pass for half his age. he does look like orlando bloom's age its so crazy. maybe when johnny is 60 he will look 40

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 10:03 PM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

he certainly found the fountain of youth ... he's gorgous

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:14 AM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

He looks so young for being in his 40s... Its not so bad as people think. People know that Johny is older so it probably never effected the film at all.

I think it showed that he can act in diffrent films. Its amazing to see that! After all Johny is well known for characters that are either little for words or very dark and it goes on. You rarely see him play someone funny.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 02:52 AM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

hmmmm johnny depp is certainly young for his age.. but orlando def. looks younger wink
still,
johnny was the best!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:45 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrows Angel
Kaylu

I really wanna see Once Upon A Time In Mexico Depp looks so sexy in that movie

Attachment: l_1722423[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

created by the talented Godshinto
"Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:33 AM
Sparrows Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrows Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrows Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

quote:
Sorry to be a party pooper, but am I the only one who thought that Depp's character- Jack Sparrow was way too young for the type of role he was suppose to be playing. He and Will Turner looked about the same age?? I think they should have made either Jack SParrow older or Will Turner younger( say a teenager or younger). Just a small complaint!
that is a compliment not a complaint!!! he's frinkin 40!! he could pass as 18 in my city. i'm serious. that's great tho. someone is actually complaining on a person lookin less than half their age!! laughing out loud

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:45 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Please open your eyes!He looks 40!
I keep hearing that you girls knew him before POTC but it doesn't seem that way because if you have seen stuff he did before you will see it!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:16 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Depp was awesome...wanted to add here kinda OT kinda not, I was with my little cousins who are 6 and 8 and they were obessesed with Captain Jack Sparrow- at one time I rememember thoughts that it was scary fo rhtat age...well I just wanted to refute some of those thoughts with the fact that these kids saw it and LOVED it...and LOVED captain jack sparrow!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:00 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

quote:
Originally posted by Sparrows Angel
I really wanna see Once Upon A Time In Mexico Depp looks so sexy in that movie

I'm afraid to see it cuz I think he dies sad sad sad sad sad I saw this picture where blood is bleeding from his eyes sad

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:16 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates_lass
pirate

but if in once upon a time in mexico it better be antanio that get the girl NOT JOHHNY!!!!!

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:01 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

quote:
Please open your eyes!He looks 40!
I keep hearing that you girls knew him before POTC but it doesn't seem that way because if you have seen stuff he did before you will see it!

he looks younger in all his earlier movies. ok. BUT that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't look his age. for ppl who never saw or heard of him b4, they would think he was 26. AND i've been a fan of his since edward scissorhands. not just from potc. i also love a lot of his earlier movies such as.... don juan demarco, benny and joon, nightmare on elm street, and so on and so forth. i could name many more that i loved before i even heard of potc. so THERE!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:07 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

26!!! You're crazy!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:13 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

no i'm not. ask all the other people on this bored.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:14 PM
Kes
Philie

You guys are not being realistic!
He looks 40, just like Brad Pitt looks 40 or David Duchovny looks 40!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:23 PM
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Squeal, squeal like a pig one eye

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:01 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote