KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » reflection of opioion on what you would do if you could save your self or risk ....

reflection of opioion on what you would do if you could save your self or risk ....
Started by: blaise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blaise

reflection of opioion on what you would do if you could save your self or risk ....

k imagine you were your favorite character.....you had their powers and everthing.... and you were in a dilema where you and your fellow x-mens are over numbered by other power mutants....and theres 2 ways out only .......

a._ to fight back with all your might and die saving all your fellow x-mens

b. or sneakingly flee finding a underground tunnel which would leave you alive ...but your teammates all dead................

i'd pic to fight back as jean grey and die saving my firends....probably using the phenox power to whiping all those mutants ....it'd be fine wit me cause i'll rise once again....

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 06:22 AM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I'd pick Gambit. (not my favorite character but my favorite x-man)
And depending on if Rogue was there would decide if I would fight. If shes not then I leave and live to fight another day. If shes there then I stay and protect the woman I love.

If you live then you can always get revenge after, but if you stay and die it could be in vain.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 06:41 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Knowing Emma, she'd grab Scott and leave.

But also knowing Emma; she'd send all those muties home crying for John Lennon on their playlists.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:01 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I'd pick to be 8th Day Juggernaut because he is really powerful and he is invincible. Nothing can take him down. Except for psychic mutants but I would still be him anyways. I'd rather die being courageous than to live being a coward.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:20 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

quote: (post)
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Knowing Emma, she'd grab Scott and leave.

But also knowing Emma; she'd send all those muties home crying for John Lennon on their playlists.

john lennon ?? whose that

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:39 AM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eternitygoddess

I'd be Phoenix and just wipe them out with a single thought.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:29 AM
eternitygoddess is currently offline Click here to Send eternitygoddess a Private Message Find more posts by eternitygoddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by blaise

Youir kidding...

anywho... i'd be cyclops... and i'd have figured out a third option...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Id be Nightcrawler and i would teleport my friends to safety but the effort would kill me............or so they think..............................

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:22 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Storm and stay and protect my friends whatever the cost yes

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:30 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Originally posted by pr1983
Youir kidding...

anywho... i'd be cyclops... and i'd have figured out a third option...

Honestly..you don't know who John Lennon is?!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:11 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

No offence mate but u r joking arent u? John Lennon...........

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:41 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

I'd be Wolvie and course, I would fight till the end!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:12 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

John Lennon........... blah i'm not kiddin who is that

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:47 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

John Lennon........... blah i'm not kiddin who is that

the beetles? imagine? yoko ono?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

makin a screw face.e...... ye thats why i don't know .....ewww 60's....not my ting

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:53 AM
blaise

but thanks for clearin that up

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:54 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I would be Storm and stay to fight.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:00 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote