KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » May the Fourth announcement?

May the Fourth announcement?
Started by: Imaginary

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imaginary
blinded

May the Fourth announcement?

Via TF.n:

quote:
It appears that George Lucas and Disney CEO Bob Iger are at Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida for a major announcement. The following tweet came across our radar just a few minutes ago

Link to full piece here http://www.theforce.net/story/front...br /> 51736.asp

@WCTumblr: @clubjade three chairs set up in front of the screen at the Jedi screening right now. They told us not to leave when it is over.

Will this be the announcement for the Big 3 coming back for Episode VII?

Pleeease let this be it! Mark, Carrie and Harrison coming back is going to make this real again for me.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Sounds good. Update this thread as soon as you find out: I cannot be arsed to remember to google search.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 12:08 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Siiiiigh

quote:
UPDATE #3: A Lucasfilm spokesman just told me that there is nothing he is aware of regarding Mr. Iger and Mr. Lucas at Disney World. In light of that information, it's unlikely that an announcement is coming tonight.

There will be much chain-yanking of this kind in the years to follow, I'm sure...

Old Post May 5th, 2013 12:23 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i really dont like this 2015 deadline they set. it doesnt seem like nearly enough time. i'd be shocked if they even had the screenplay done and there is only 2 years left. sure contemporary scifi movies have been thrown together in less time, but they all have one thing in common...

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post May 5th, 2013 03:52 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by focus4chumps
i really dont like this 2015 deadline they set. it doesnt seem like nearly enough time. i'd be shocked if they even had the screenplay done and there is only 2 years left. sure contemporary scifi movies have been thrown together in less time, but they all have one thing in common...

I commented with a very similar post last year in November.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 05:08 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I commented with a very similar post last year in November.

wow you had that opinion when it was still underground.

(please log in to view the image)

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Last edited by focus4chumps on May 5th, 2013 at 05:40 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2013 05:38 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by focus4chumps
wow you had that opinion when it was still underground.

(please log in to view the image)

lol! You missed the point of that post but I did not state exactly why I said that. So no worries.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 06:05 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its May the 5th now........oh wai...

Old Post May 5th, 2013 06:17 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i suppose this thread is done then. happy cinco de mayo!

Old Post May 5th, 2013 06:18 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41P8BICP3k

wonder what he meant by never?

Old Post May 5th, 2013 07:04 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think that was just the first thing he could think of to say instead of saying "**** off".

Old Post May 5th, 2013 03:16 PM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I suppose. I thought he was a creative consultant

Old Post May 6th, 2013 02:10 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i meant that he was obviously and rightly annoyed at the ambush interview. i wouldnt take anything he said there at face value.

Old Post May 6th, 2013 05:02 PM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

your right.

That guy was a dumbass for asking that question anyway. Lucas is not making the new star wars

Old Post May 7th, 2013 02:01 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

dadudemon your posts always make me hungry for donuts immediately! lol

Old Post May 8th, 2013 02:34 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote