KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » She has a boyfriend Help

She has a boyfriend Help
Started by: Funkadelic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkadelic

She has a boyfriend Help

Guys help me big grin

Anyway I met this girl in a bar once. She told me afte rlike 1 minute she had a boyfriend. I was like I don't care we can still talk. We talk for like a few hours and have some drinks and we're like exchanging phone numbers and stuff. My friend takes a picture and puts it on fb. The day after her boyfriend start stalking me on fb telling me I shoud leave her alone and she's not allowed to talk to me anymore. Like wth. Anyway at first she obeys sad but we keep bumping in to eachother. So every time we see eachother wa have fun and she complains how possessive he is.

One night we kiss and she decides to dump him. We date for like two weeks but the guy keeps stalking her and trying to convince her. So finally she decides to go back to him. But same thing happens. we keep bumping in to eachother and secretly texting. We kiss on two more occasions. After that she tells me we should stop meetinge achother cause she can't stop thinking about me and dreams about me and stuff.

We don't talk to eachother for like two weeks and now she contacted me saying she can't get me out of her head and wants to dump him again.

What do you guys think. What should I do?

And oh I should add her boyfriend is obsessive about her

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Last edited by Funkadelic on May 12th, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2013 12:05 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Challenge him to a duel.

Old Post May 12th, 2013 01:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Suggest a weekend away together. You would have the time and the privacy to find out if she's just one of those people who enjoys the attention and drame of her situation (people like this exist and it can be hard to spot it when it's happening to you). As to what you would say when away, that would depend on you and your feelings.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 12th, 2013 01:20 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

I understand a lot of people think maybe she just likes the excitement and stuff but to me she really doesn't seem like that kind of person. But then I also wonder maybe I am blind to it cause I like her

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post May 12th, 2013 01:26 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Then a weekend away together would reveal all. If it's meant to be you'll say the right things.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 12th, 2013 02:05 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

If she's cheating on her boyfriend to be with you, she may cheat on you to be with someone else.

I mean, you already know she's not loyal or trustworthy. Start thinking with your brain and not that other organ, hunker down and decide if you think she'll continue in this pattern. Or...

Take samhain's idea, and use the time to talk honestly about this.

ETA As I'm a girl, I know how girls work. This one sounds insecure. It sounds like she wants to stay with her current boyfriend and she's using you for fantasy. Like - she thinks you're the prince on the white horse in the fairytale - you kiss, you talk, you're sympathetic and empathetic, which, if she's been with her boyfriend for a while, she might not be getting with him. Or she's trying to make him jealous so he'll start producing those things again.
Point - fantasy, although romantic, has no substance. Like a painting. It's just 2-D.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on May 12th, 2013 at 05:08 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2013 05:02 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

She sounds like she wants to have it both ways. Do not keep in contact with her. She's indecisive and insecure, if she went back to him that's her problem. Tell her that if she wants to be with you or speak to you that she should completely remove the other guy, if she won't then there is no point in remaining friends.

Old Post May 12th, 2013 06:11 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: She has a boyfriend Help

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Funkadelic
We talk for like a few hours and have some drinks and we're like exchanging phone numbers and stuff. Anyway at first she obeys sad but we keep bumping in to eachother. So every time we see eachother wa have fun and she complains how possessive he is.
we keep bumping in to eachother and secretly texting. We kiss on two more occasions. After that she tells me we should stop meetinge achother cause she can't stop thinking about me and dreams about me and stuff.

And then you woke up.

quote:
The day after her boyfriend start stalking me on fb telling me I shoud leave her alone

You should take his advice until you're mature enough to have a down to earth relationship.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post May 12th, 2013 07:35 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 13th, 2013 02:18 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

She sounds like a **** for the fact tat she ran back to him after talking bad about him. Since ur the new one its easy for u to leave drama. Tell her to sort out her shit and get real and until than dont start anything. She sounds like the girl from twilight, why have one donk when u can two. Lol go out meet another girl, the feelings u have wil fade away in time.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 06:30 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: She has a boyfriend Help

Originally posted by Funkadelic
Guys help me big grin

Anyway I met this girl in a bar once. She told me afte rlike 1 minute she had a boyfriend. I was like I don't care we can still talk. We talk for like a few hours and have some drinks and we're like exchanging phone numbers and stuff. My friend takes a picture and puts it on fb. The day after her boyfriend start stalking me on fb telling me I shoud leave her alone and she's not allowed to talk to me anymore. Like wth. Anyway at first she obeys sad but we keep bumping in to eachother. So every time we see eachother wa have fun and she complains how possessive he is.

One night we kiss and she decides to dump him. We date for like two weeks but the guy keeps stalking her and trying to convince her. So finally she decides to go back to him. But same thing happens. we keep bumping in to eachother and secretly texting. We kiss on two more occasions. After that she tells me we should stop meetinge achother cause she can't stop thinking about me and dreams about me and stuff.

We don't talk to eachother for like two weeks and now she contacted me saying she can't get me out of her head and wants to dump him again.

What do you guys think. What should I do?

And oh I should add her boyfriend is obsessive about her

It's not gay if it's a 3-way.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 14th, 2013 06:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

She's insulted her boyfriend to other guys she's hooked up with - she's probably doing the same to you. Making fun of you to her boyfriend. Why bother?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 14th, 2013 06:54 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by Bardock42
Challenge him to a duel.
A lightsaber duel?

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post May 14th, 2013 11:30 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
A lightsaber duel?

A Sparkly sword fight??

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:23 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Like that rhinestone one from Harry potter

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post May 15th, 2013 03:15 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
A lightsaber duel?

Traditional hand-to-hand duel. It's actually manly, unlike lightsabers which are for pussies.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:07 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Assert dominance over her boyfriend by wrestling him to the ground and penetrating him.

Now, where once you have one b!tch, you have two.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 08:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Challenge him to a duel.
1v1.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 08:24 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matina

I think you need not to much worried about this matter .Try to find out some better solution of this matter .It's better option for you.

Old Post May 17th, 2013 06:09 AM
Matina is currently offline Click here to Send Matina a Private Message Find more posts by Matina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by NemeBro
Assert dominance over her boyfriend by wrestling him to the ground and penetrating him.

Now, where once you have one b!tch, you have two.

laughing out loud

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 17th, 2013 01:24 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote