KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Luffy(final)vsNaruto(final)vsIchigo(Final) Also One piece Vs Bleach Vs Naruto Verse

Luffy(final)vsNaruto(final)vsIchigo(Final) Also One piece Vs Bleach Vs Naruto Verse
Started by: VanHeIISING

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VanHeIISING

Luffy(final)vsNaruto(final)vsIchigo(Final) Also One piece Vs Bleach Vs Naruto Verse

I will start by saying I am sry for my english. And I will ask opinions only from the one who saw all 3 series and are in the present whit them.

So I wanna debate first Naruto vs Ichigo Vs Luffy in the yr final form.
At this date we can say prety much that the order is like this 1-2 is Naruto or Ichigo (we really did not saw in the manga what Ichigo is capable to do but we know he must be strong if he is going after Yhwach who has some insane powers if you ask me) And of course right now Luffy is number 3.
Now what I belive is that Naruto is quite in at his best he even become a little rusty how it was show in the manga but he is strong he has Kurama on his side he has the power from the Sage .
But I belive by the end of the series the top will be this one
1 Ichigo (Quincy/Shinigami/Hollow/Fullbringer) he found his true sword now and if he is more stronger that was vs Aizen then he is a beast also by the end he is for sure imortall. He is so strong that Shunsui said he might not be able to return to the living world becase his power will harm it just like Aizen when he was kiling people that were coming to him. Shinigami have a long live Ichigo can go for a 1000 years and then for sure he will be a epic guy (Yamamoto style)
2 Luffy (is simply because) One piece is long as series we are 700 episodes in the anime and Luffy knows nothing he is only at the begining of the new world he hardly beat Doffy which is scared to death by Kaido and from Kaido introduction that Beast is a f!!! Beast......... One Piece is a strong Univers were Luffy will have to evolve so much to be worthy to be the King of Pirates that I can't even see how he is gona do that but yes is a shonen and he will be One Piece will get in the end a power lvl that might get to have Planet busters characters that's how I see it.
3 Naruto (first of all I am not a Naruto Hater I love all 3 series I would not do this If I won't) He is at the top of his powers he is strong yes but from now on it won't be his story anymore his porpose is not to evolve but to keep peace so he won't train like it was shown in the manga he might be weaker that he was by the end of the war (not saying he lost and arm which is prety important).
NEXT
One Piece VS Bleach Vs Naruto verse(Right Now)
this will not be a top 3
Bleach show us that (Ichigo could not stand a chance in the Seretei ark) but the captains and every one got quite lazy they did not train at all we can see now in the manga whit some train what can this guys achive . Another feat of this Verse is that they have very inteligent and strategic people. Really I will pick to fight Kaguya over fighting Mayuri or Urahara or Aizen cuz those guys are just sadistic and smart (but who can blame them they have hundred of years to learn new tricks the age is quite helping them)

One Piece we can tell is a terifing world since our protagonist Luffy after 700 episodes we can still say he is not even in top 50 strongest caracters in his own show he is weak and that's how strong the world is. Is a verry big world whit many pirates and the powers are becoming verry op (Ope Ope nomi if you get it)were we still don't know the powers of most of the top gang in One Piece we already saw inslands level powers and the new thinck of Awakening (that can be used at insane lvls and they can evolve for ever)

Naruto again a strong verse but they have a problem like I said right now many strong caracters were lost during the series (Madara/Obito/Itachi/Kisame/Guy is uselles now/ +++++++++ Also Edo can't be used twice on the same persons so they can't even be used any more. We still have power houses (Naruto/Sasuke/Lee(most likely)/Kage/Old Kage/ but they are quite weak now if they continue whit the series the new generation will be strong Bold/ Sasuke and Sakura girl who has sharinga and Sakura power whitch is totaly insane but yeh. But right now Naruto verse took a strong hit from the war .

So How Do You think this will evolve . I am right ( I don't expect somebody to agree whit me) But If you wanna argue me plz give me arguments about all 3 not only (Ichigo is just strong you dddddd or Naruto is god now you iiii....) I hope you understand what I wanna say here

Last edited by VanHeIISING on Sep 19th, 2015 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 03:02 AM
VanHeIISING is currently offline Click here to Send VanHeIISING a Private Message Find more posts by VanHeIISING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Naruto at the end or Naruto at his best? Those aren't necessarily the same thing.

Not that he doesn't win either way.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 03:24 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Natsu eat all them alive! End Thread ->

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 07:30 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VanHeIISING

Natsu from my point of wiev is the weakest in the shonens even Tsuna can defeat him but really this is not the thread subject so don't try to go in that way. And yes Naruto at the end the end of series we go for that since we can use them after theyr timeskips then when Naruto took a 2.5 year timeskip Luffy 2 years and Ichigo 3 mouths and we all know how Ichigo came after his timeskip (Op as f@@) Naruto timeskip (episode 1 Shipuden is week we can all agree on that) Luffy is strong now that we even know he learn Gear 4 in his timeskip. But Ichigo was just a power house to strong in opinion it was not even a fun fight to watch Aizen vs Ichigo since Ichigo broke every rule of fizic and logic that univers had

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 01:36 PM
VanHeIISING is currently offline Click here to Send VanHeIISING a Private Message Find more posts by VanHeIISING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VanHeIISING

Also some fightS I will wanna see
Yamamoto vs Sasuke vs Akainu
Aizen vs Madara vs Kaido
Urahara vs Itachi vs Law
Yoruichi&Soi Fon cs Lee and Gay vs Kizaru&Enel
ULQ CIFER VS Hashirama VS Big mom
you can add some
Toshiro vs Tobirama vs Aokiji
Baragan vs Pain vs BLACK beard

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 02:48 PM
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VanHeIISING
Natsu from my point of wiev is the weakest in the shonens even Tsuna can defeat him but really this is not the thread subject so don't try to go in that way. And yes Naruto at the end the end of series we go for that since we can use them after theyr timeskips then when Naruto took a 2.5 year timeskip Luffy 2 years and Ichigo 3 mouths and we all know how Ichigo came after his timeskip (Op as f@@) Naruto timeskip (episode 1 Shipuden is week we can all agree on that) Luffy is strong now that we even know he learn Gear 4 in his timeskip. But Ichigo was just a power house to strong in opinion it was not even a fun fight to watch Aizen vs Ichigo since Ichigo broke every rule of fizic and logic that univers had

Ultimately it comes to Naruto being easily the strongest-

Ichigo was only able to do his high-end feats by doing a 'burning out his powers' mode.... and Naruto has bigger feats than Ichigo's mode there.

One of the very major advantages Naruto has is his clones. In that his clones can throw out attacks that are very very high level by Bleach or One Piece standards.

Naruto taking out most high level opposition with just his *copies* in a real possibility.

And, additionally, the raw destruction power of high-end biju balls and rasenshuriken is very extreme by other series standards, especially considering they can be used repeatedly.

One Piece literally has nothing of that level. Bleach's big stuff is more limited too.

quote:

Naruto again a strong verse but they have a problem like I said right now many strong caracters were lost during the series

It barely matters, considering the strength of Naruto's clones, and that Sasuke is also massively powerful.

Sure, they lost a lot of S-class characters, but Naruto and Sasuke are, frankly, more war-power than those lost S-class characters.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 06:55 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Q99
Sure, they lost a lot of S-class characters, but Naruto and Sasuke are, frankly, more war-power than those lost S-class characters.

Pft. Itachi slaps them around.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 07:41 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VanHeIISING

First Itachi is dead I said already that we won't use dead characters because we can the pick Yamamoto/ Gold D Roger White Beard

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 07:35 PM
VanHeIISING

Originally posted by Q99
Ultimately it comes to Naruto being easily the strongest-

Ichigo was only able to do his high-end feats by doing a 'burning out his powers' mode.... and Naruto has bigger feats than Ichigo's mode there.

One of the very major advantages Naruto has is his clones. In that his clones can throw out attacks that are very very high level by Bleach or One Piece standards.

Naruto taking out most high level opposition with just his *copies* in a real possibility.

And, additionally, the raw destruction power of high-end biju balls and rasenshuriken is very extreme by other series standards, especially considering they can be used repeatedly.

One Piece literally has nothing of that level. Bleach's big stuff is more limited too.

It barely matters, considering the strength of Naruto's clones, and that Sasuke is also massively powerful.

Both One Piece and Bleach show that they have powers that in my opinion are = or even more powerfull that Rasenshuriken or Biju Balls (for Naruto verse I would have go for Kurama mode or Susano for an advantage) Not for skills One Piece right now Luffy is island burster and he is week as **** he is just low not even top 40 in One Piece what is sad if we look at Naruto they lost all theyr SS class character but in One Piece we did not saw the SSS-class characters yet we saw the Amirals who are op Kizaru who was joking arround we saw Akainu a little bit serios and Aokiji who again did not try to hard. We saw a White Beard at his maybe half or even less of it's power spliting the Ocean like it was nothing changing the Ocean land scape and again not even at his half of his power and we have really to see so much more CP-0 The 5 stars / Mihawk/ All the Yonkos (did you read Kaido description) that guy hobby is to suicide and he fails One Piece is really showing how powerless is Luffy right now so don't go for the fact that yes Naruto/Sasuke>>>>Luffy/DonFlamingo/Law/Kid we still have to see Shanks Kaido BB the One Piece Univers is complex. And about Bleach...... welll since Kudo just gave Zaraki a Shikai....I mean a meteorite 4 times bigger that the ones Naruto and Sasuke in theyr full power really used some kick ass abilitis to destroy Zaraki just move his blade Once and melt it like it was a ant. Ichigo Now>>>>>Ichigo Mugetsu . And we should not even talk about Division 0 or The Quincy ( Yhwach) did you saw his power ? it has no limit he became nothing his fight whit the lider of Division 0 who had one of the most op power in the world and Yhwach had him eazy I really need to see Ichigo powers now ( He is so strong now he can't go in the real world because it will simply turn to dust the people that walk next to him) Aizen is siting and his powers are rising non stop he just get's stronger/ Byakuya Renji Rukia all of them got new powers / Rukia Bankai ? Overkill we did not even saw Ichigo new bankai and he was destroy montains from his sword clash just the air but now ? you really have to take in the consideration YES Naruto verse is strong overall but were they are now in manga (quite meh I can say) Naruto is rusty Sasuke can't use his powers non stop and we saw a old Kakashi and Guy who is not capable to move....were One Piece geting stronger and Bleach wanting to become the new DBZ (not exacly ) but they are going for the ITS OVER 9000

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 07:54 PM
Q99

quote:
Both One Piece and Bleach show that they have powers that in my opinion are = or even more powerfull that Rasenshuriken or Biju Balls (for Naruto verse I would have go for Kurama mode or Susano for an advantage)

By 'rasenshuriken' I mean the elemental ones in the finale, that were taking apart multi-kilometer across meteors and such.

Similarly by biju ball, I mean giant ones like when Naruto deflected six incoming ones with one of his.

quote:
Not for skills One Piece right now Luffy is island burster and he is week as **** he is just low not even top 40 in One Piece what is sad if we look at Naruto they lost all theyr SS class character

They've got Naruto and Sasuke. That's all they need.

quote:
but in One Piece we did not saw the SSS-class characters yet we saw the Amirals who are op Kizaru who was joking arround we saw Akainu a little bit serios and Aokiji who again did not try to hard.

From what we've seen from events like the War over Ace, the top tiers of One Piece don't drastically increase in scale *that* much.

Remember how incredibly impressed everyone was by Whitebeard's quake powers- when Naruto's used biju balls that could've obliterating that entire place. Or Akainu and Aokiji merely changing the climate of an island from a days-long fight.

Or that some of the Shichibukai are noted to have fought with the Yonkou.

quote:
so don't go for the fact that yes Naruto/Sasuke>>>>Luffy/DonFlamingo/Law/Kid

I'm not. I'm going Naruto/Sasuke >>> Whitebeard and admirals.

quote:
I mean a meteorite 4 times bigger that the ones Naruto and Sasuke in theyr full power

Note how Naruto and Sasuke casually destroyed a whole ton of their meteor, by the dozens. That meteor is a good example of how Bleach hasn't shown the same power.

quote:
Overkill we did not even saw Ichigo new bankai and he was destroy montains from his sword clash just the air but now ?

Even Killerbee was a mountain buster. Naruto and Sasuke went well beyond mountain busting.

quote:
.were One Piece geting stronger and Bleach wanting to become the new DBZ (not exacly ) but they are going for the ITS OVER 9000

OP is getting stronger, but it hasn't near caught up.

And Bleach, note how the original captains are still powerful and useful in fights. Things haven't changed all that much.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 10:47 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VanHeIISING

Originally posted by Q99
By 'rasenshuriken' I mean the elemental ones in the finale, that were taking apart multi-kilometer across meteors and such.

Similarly by biju ball, I mean giant ones like when Naruto deflected six incoming ones with one of his.

They've got Naruto and Sasuke. That's all they need.

From what we've seen from events like the War over Ace, the top tiers of One Piece don't drastically increase in scale *that* much.

Remember how incredibly impressed everyone was by Whitebeard's quake powers- when Naruto's used biju balls that could've obliterating that entire place. Or Akainu and Aokiji merely changing the climate of an island from a days-long fight.

Or that some of the Shichibukai are noted to have fought with the Yonkou.

I'm not. I'm going Naruto/Sasuke >>> Whitebeard and admirals.

Note how Naruto and Sasuke casually destroyed a whole ton of their meteor, by the dozens. That meteor is a good example of how Bleach hasn't shown the same power.

Even Killerbee was a mountain buster. Naruto and Sasuke went well beyond mountain busting.

OP is getting stronger, but it hasn't near caught up.

And Bleach, note how the original captains are still powerful and useful in fights. Things haven't changed all that much.

I know what are you talking about here about the rasenshuriken bro like I told you I watch I know all of the powers I would say a rasenshuriken elementar one is as powerfull as a biju dama from 9 tails maybe a little bit weeker now I would say a biju dama is a bad power really that power was verry uselles in this anime we never saw a fight win whit that power yes it has destructive power by it can be really eazy avoid by fast characters were in Bleach speed is on a god lvl Yoruichi showing the same speed as Minato in a very early episode. One Piece is a fast univers as well since we have have skywalk a power that requiers the user to hit the air so fast that he can walk on air 10 times per second if I am not wrong anyway a fast univers they can eazy dodge a biju dama. A rasenshuriken again is more agile and it can be trow but we saw many times how eazy it can miss or counter.
One Piece has Logia tipes character now I know this is hard cuz this will be simply a eazy fight if Naruto verse will not be able to hit them so let's say the Top tiers can hit a Logia type . We have haki whitch in a war full on war will be huge the army of shinoby was 80000 yes Luffy (whitch haki is week compare to Shanks) made 50000 fishermans go down just by walking (a fisherman is 10 times stronger that a human lets say the shinoby are 10 times stronger that a normal human but they can be kill whit a knife just fine nothing special on the normal shinoby) So haki you have to take in consideratian the posibilites of the devil fruits again the Awakening is now a posibility Law fruit for example is a total troll if he get's that on Naruto or Sasuke to change theyrs personalities whit somebody weeker that is not able to use theyrs powers (small chances I just gave an example of the insane posibility and diversity One Piece has is huge)
And about Bleach no I simply no... Bleach in this very moment is >>> Naruto they are in theyr prime powering up non stop were Naruto got old not saying Bleach character all but not Ichigo are old guys all the shinigami are 100-200 years old . Yamamoto was 1000 years old and his bankai could destroy Seiretei whitch is a country lvl just by relising it and again he lost he could riveve deads just like Edo tensei it was an insane bankai and he still lost Bleach power in manga (a guy who control darkness/a guy who make any wish come true / Rukia frezing a town just by entering Bankai / Bleach is no more battel of swords .
No Naruto and Sasuke can't not solo this 2 verses they need strong hell of a strong allies but right now only this 2 guys fight Madara and Kaguya which means theyr are the only 2 top tiers . Madara had the 5 kages on a plate and Madara on every manga reader or discusion was on the same page as Aizen he was = whit Aizen that would have been 1 badass fight so Bleach still has Aizen but Naruto does not have Madara. Also I belive Madara could have kill Naruto and Sasuke I counsider Madara better in a fight that Kaguya (she had a better power lvl) but Madara was smarter whit much more fight experience and he is Aizen = Madara . Also also Aizen powers are growing (it was stated in manga Aizen powers are still growing . He was just a derp in the fight but he did not even used Bankai and his shikai is madness he trick everybody he solo all the captains cuz of his shikai ) .

One Piece as we have the information right now we can say maybe yes Naruto verse will win but (you gave WhiteBeard as an example he was 50/100 at his power lvl he had 2 hearth ataks during that fight he was stab by an ally before he even start fightting even so he was changing the landscape of the ****ING OCEAN we have 4 character that are supose to be stronger (BB for sure he has WB fruit and his Yami Yami / Shanks pure badass his haki is nuke lvl/ Kaido descrition about how many times he was capture but nobady was able to kill him he just just from 10000 metters to die and he rise up like he jump from his bed whitout even felling pain / Drago most likely Yonko lvl or above the Five Starts are almost sure all 5 Yonko lvl Kizaru/Aokiji/Akainu/Fujitora/And the other amiral/ also Garp and Sengoku so you have 20 (I just show you 20 examples) of how Naruto and Sasuke will have to milk out all theyr powers to fight this guys other characters are quite pointless Shanks will take out the normal ones whit pure Haki and then Gara vs Crocodile we have Doffy we have Mihawk / Jimbei/ Law/ Luffy/ Zoro/ and many more who can fight whit Kages and the one under them. Look a guy like Pika (a week character how much destruction could have him done to the shinoby army alone ALLOT)
So just think about how week is Luffy (what he can do right now destroy islands quite eazy) there are tons of characters stronger that him . Tell how it is eazy for Naruto and Sasuke to fight all those guys
Look a simple example Naruto in Senin mode (a kick ass mode I love it more that Kurama Mode) He almost took pain out whit that power alone it gave you quite some power he was strong his rasensuriken was quite big not town level but big. Garp (when he fight Don Chinjao he said he trained to fight him by destroying 8 montains whit his fist alone) that is prety much good example of Garp vs a Senin Naruto

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 08:27 PM
VanHeIISING

h t t p s :/ / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = g o b K Q D p D s R I
Wb would not use his power it was just a moment he just move his 2 hands in the air and he did this. Him using his power at the maxim he would have kill his allies to and WB won't even do that. So we saw nothing from WhiteBeard because he did not use his fruit to much

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 08:39 PM
Q99

One, use formatting. Your posts are getting very hard to read and you ramble from one point to another.

Two:

[url]I know what are you talking about here about the rasenshuriken bro like I told you I watch I know all of the powers I would say a rasenshuriken elementar one is as powerfull as a biju dama from 9 tails maybe a little bit weeker now I would say a biju dama is a bad power really that power was verry uselles in this anime we never saw a fight win whit that power yes it has destructive power by it can be really eazy avoid by fast characters were in Bleach speed is on a god lvl Yoruichi showing the same speed as Minato in a very early episode[/quote]

Naruto has shown great speed himself, he covers country distances in short times, and hit foes of very high speed, and even sans connecting directly, the simple blast-radius of many of his attacks are faster than many rapid-speed techniques. Plus with clones, he can do multiple elemental rasenshurikens....

Minato had actual teleportation- I don't think anyone has faster than that.

quote:
One Piece is a fast univers as well since we have have skywalk a power that requiers the user to hit the air so fast that he can walk on air 10 times per second if I am not wrong anyway a fast univers they can eazy dodge a biju dama.

The blast radius of a biju-dama is often larger than the entire areas of most OP fights.

One Piece is probably solidly the slowest- consider how long it takes for them to cross Marineford.

quote:
One Piece has Logia tipes character now I know this is hard cuz this will be simply a eazy fight if Naruto verse will not be able to hit them so let's say the Top tiers can hit a Logia type

Shaped chakra like biju cloaks and susano'o are already pretty functionally identical to haki, and element stuff often has an effect on logia, i.e. lava burning fire and all that.

quote:
And about Bleach no I simply no... Bleach in this very moment is >>> Naruto they are in theyr prime powering up non stop were Naruto got old not saying Bleach character all but not Ichigo are old guys all the shinigami are 100-200 years old . Yamamoto was 1000 years old and his bankai could destroy Seiretei whitch is a country lvl just by relising it

We've seen country level destruction in Naruto. Heck, the movie had far above country level destruction.

Feat-wise, Bleach does not have the lead, Naruto does. Having lots of power ups is not the same as having greater power.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 03:43 AM
VanHeIISING

Like I said in my first coment sry for my English .
Now this being said
One Piece is a fast univers
Minato used teleportation yes Law has that to he just has to say Shambels(the speling) Is not that they were slow in Marineford but you had to face the enemy to go forward. Marco tried to help Ace that did not work he got fist bump in his face by Garp. After Timeskip Luffy show his speed so many times he dodged a point-blank bullet / he dodge the Pacifista light atack One Piece even if is slow has haki observation haki. Rebecca whit her weak observation haki dodge Chavendish who was faster that wind (wind-style rasenshuriken just saying) and she is slow she simply knew were the atack will go.
About the Logia teory is good how you used susano and chacra cloth but not elemen Lava did not burn Fire it was the fact Akainu had better Haki than Ace did but the Haki was not so well develop before timeskip now we know it works.
About the BOOOBS (biju and rasenshurikens ) Look this is a bad way to take this fight Bleach vs Naruto . Bleach characters are better in 1 vs 1 fights they do like to duel Aizen used one ball from his transformation and he erase like a town range and create a huge crater and Ichigo tank it whit a hand that explosion was a 9 tails Biju bomb all day long or even more powerfull but they don't use such kind of powers. The Getsuga that splitt the sky (epic). Ace who was non that strong created a insland huge ball of fire if you remember when he fight BB . You watch the video I put whit WB (now that is a show of power)?
We must not take ONLY THE NUKE power in consideration
Examples (Take the nuke power in consideration in Superman vs Batman will there be any fight movie ? nop cuz what can Batman Nuke ?)
Look if I were to pick an Anime Character to kill this guys all this univers I won't chose Goku I will pick Alucard Ultimate Hellsing (who has 2 guns)but I will put my money on him and he has no Nuke power.
What I am saying is you must consider other stuffs like I said No fight was won whit a Biju dama not even one whit rasenshuriken yes but not all

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 09:56 PM
SquallX

Naruto accidentally kills everyone.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 11:54 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
One Piece is a fast univers

Fast is relative. OP has a lot of techniques that allows one to move fast over a short distance. Naruto had characters who rapidly moved between countries.

quote:
Minato used teleportation yes Law has that to he just has to say Shambels(the speling)

Only within a short area, though.

quote:
Is not that they were slow in Marineford but you had to face the enemy to go forward.

It still took a lot of time running, and quite often the only thing in the way were navy mooks. OP spends a lot of time traveling from place to place.

quote:
After Timeskip Luffy show his speed so many times he dodged a point-blank bullet / he dodge the Pacifista light atack One Piece even if is slow has haki observation haki.

Reaction vs ability to travel distances.

Reacting fast is not that great an asset against a multi-kilometer across blast area, when the user cannot travel multiple kilometers in a moment.

quote:
About the Logia teory is good how you used susano and chacra cloth but not elemen Lava did not burn Fire it was the fact Akainu had better Haki than Ace did but the Haki was not so well develop before timeskip now we know it works.

Your sentence here is horrible. Slow down and use your words better.

And no, they specifically mentioned elemental interaction there as part of the problem. They note interaction between devil fruit elements can be unpredicable.

quote:
Ace who was non that strong created a insland huge ball of fire if you remember when he fight BB .

Note, the meteors that Naruto and Sasuke were destroying were much bigger than that fireball.

quote:

We must not take ONLY THE NUKE power in consideration

We're also taking speed, clone, toughness, and other Naruto advantages into consideration.

quote:

Examples (Take the nuke power in consideration in Superman vs Batman will there be any fight movie ? nop cuz what can Batman Nuke ?)

Because Superman would just win if he did, and Superman wouldn't do so.

"We can't just count this one type of Naruto techniques because Naruto would win if he did," is not a good argument in a versus battle.

quote:

Look if I were to pick an Anime Character to kill this guys all this univers I won't chose Goku I will pick Alucard Ultimate Hellsing (who has 2 guns)but I will put my money on him and he has no Nuke power.
What I am saying is you must consider other stuffs like I said No fight was won whit a Biju dama not even one whit rasenshuriken yes but not all

Use grammar.

And note, Naruto has more powers aside from raw nuke power than the others do. He has the advantage there as well.

Naruto has clones, chakra cloak, disguise, body-flicker, and so on. He's the most versatile of the three combatants aside from being the strongest.

(Also, Luffy, Ichigo, and Naruto could all beat Alucard. His guns are too weak to hurt them, they're all faster, and while his souls gives him a ton of extra lives, they could all overwhelm all of those- heck, Ichigo specifically is a soul reaper! That'd be a horrible fight for Alucard...)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 04:34 AM
VanHeIISING

Alucard (Nop not even Goku can fight him this is not a fight) At the end of Ultimate ALUCARD is omnipresent which means the only guys who can beat him are Omnipotent characters like TOAA and the rest (anyway not a subject )
You know what our problem here you are dodging my arguments you just say what can Naruto aka Sasuke can do but you don't look to much on what the others can do .
At terms of speed from calcution (not mine I am bad at math) Many many guys in lot's of forums calculate this Speed comes like
The only guys in Naruto faster that Luffy (THAT LUFFY) are Minato/Naruto/Guy/Lee/Raikage. (Guy and Raikage are out they can't move Minato is death) So in terms of speed you have Naruto and Lee faster that Luffy but Luffy is slow he is sure as hell not faster that so many even Sanji is probabily faster that Luffy. Bleach verse there is no point about speed they are faster (DBZ is like the only shonen that is faster that Bleach) Naruto is not that fast how much did it took him to go from that the turtle until he got to the war (let's say he fight the Raikage for 5-10 min) but still it took him if I remember well corect me if I am wrong 1 day or even more he did not cover contries in seconds. In a day even whit a car you cover a contry .
Again Minato has a longer ranger or basicly were he has his seals . That's what I am saying you give me a perfect example Law already show he can make his roam as big as a island (Punk Hazard) he is still evolving some training a couple of years and he will go from island to island by using shambles.
Again biju dama bad bad bad power is not that hard to avoid and it's range is not that great. Look remember all the (1-9 tails)were capture lot's of time. A jubbi bomb was stop by some walls of stone wall's that can be created from lava I am sure a getsuga tenshou or a Grey Cero will prety much **** it up. Is a slow ass move I really hate (Eazy stop / counter / dodge) Kakashi and Guy fight those beast quite eazy ? Madara piss on them and again Madara = Aizen in terms of power.
And you are dodging the rest of the caracters in One Piece and Bleach . YES NARUTO (LOVE HIM) OP AS **** SASUKE JUST AS OP but they are 2 and they have theyr limits is just the fact I am really trying here. That's why I even created this topic to found out if Naruto verse stand's a change and from your argument's you are just confirming that they don't.
Yes Naruto wins in the fight Naruto vs Luffy ... But not Naruto vs One Piece . All the shinoby power togheter were 80000 .... Luffy took 50000 fishermans in One Shot the only who can fight will be like 30 characters from Naruto S-SS-SSS rank character vs 100 from Bleach vs 200-300 One-Piece

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 03:11 PM
VanHeIISING

Look Is not Naruto&Sasuke vs Luffy&Law vs Ichigo (solo) it's
Naruto / Sasuke / Kages (5 + 10 strong subbordinats)/ Lee/Sakura/+20 (Shikamaru/Hinata you get the point) vs Aizen/Ichigo/13 Captains/ 13 vice-captains/you have guy's like all from the 11 squad whit bankai/ Rukia/the Quincy (just read the power from Yhwach (HE HAS EVEN MORE THIS ARE JUST A FEW OF THEM) The Almighty (全知全能 (ジ・オールマイティwink, Ji Ōrumaiti; Japanese for "All-Knowing"): When Yhwach activates The Almighty, his irises and pupils split in two.[113] After Yhwach was sealed away, it took 900 years for his heart to begin beating once more, 90 years for him to regain awareness, and 9 years for him to regain his power. If he were to open his eyes before those final 9 years had fully elapsed, he may have been unable to fully control his power and accidentally stolen all of the power from his loyal Sternritter. With this power's activation, Yhwach achieves his full strength.[114] Yhwach gains an additional pupil in each eye after nullifying Ichibē's Futen Daisatsuryō.[115]

Nigh-Omniscience: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze.[116] However, Yhwach is unable to predict the actions of Mimihagi, the right hand of the Soul King.[117]
Power Intuition: Any power of which he "knows" will become his ally.[118]
Reactionary Power Immunity: That power will not only be unable to defeat him, but become unable to harm him in any way.[118]
Reishi Manipulation: As a Quincy, Yhwach primarily absorbs spiritual energy from the atmosphere, and combines it with his own spiritual energy to form weapons.[119] He has an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of Reishi such as Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.[120] Yhwach can collect Reishi and solidify it at will. He created an intricate throne, which he later deconstructed with ease, and reconstructed it into a set of steps in order to ascend to a higher level of Silbern.[121]

Hirenkyaku Master: After destroying the 1st Division HQ, Yhwach moved a great distance and appeared behind Yamamoto without being noticed.[122] He overwhelmed Ichigo while the latter was using his Bankai, Tensa Zangetsu.[123]

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 03:20 PM
VanHeIISING

About speed this is Ichigo speed (After returning from the Soul King Palace, Ichigo has refined his skill in Shunpo, moving several miles in a single leap while simultaneously bypassing the perception of multiple Sternritter.[545])

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 03:34 PM
Q99

Look, you're still being extremely sloppy in your formatting. It's very hard to read your posts, and you still jump topic to topic.

So... I'm going to have to skip much of your posts, because they're just hard to follow. Slow down and edit your posts for clarity and I'll respond point by point, but right now it takes too much effort to figure out what you're saying.

quote:

The only guys in Naruto faster that Luffy (THAT LUFFY) are Minato/Naruto/Guy/Lee/Raikage.

There's travel speed and reaction speed. At close range, Luffy's fast enough. At long range, lots of Naruto characters are faster (Killerbee is too, likely lots of S-class ninja)- and the ones like Naruto and Sasuke are much faster. They can avoid melee with him entirely if desired.

Way too much time spent running place to place solidly establishes that.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2015 01:36 AM