KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My marauder story

My marauder story
Started by: Fay Lupin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

My marauder story

I hope you like this story, I started it a while ago while Sirius was still my favourite marauder (I like Remus more at the moment big grin ). If anyone's interessted, this is also on the site www.harrypotterfanfiction.com . My pennames Amator Lupus, if anyone is interessted in reading my other two stories there *hint hint big grin*.

Chapter 1 - The Idea.

“Come on, quietly”, Remus whispered and ushered me into the entrance hallway of No. 12, Grimmauld place.

“Shh”, he said, even though I wasn’t making any noise. Quietly we made our way down to the kitchen. I’d only ever been here once before, but only for a short time.
All I’d seen of this dark, creepy house was the entrance hallway, where Severus had given me the Wolvesbane potion.
I was -and am still - a werewolf. I had gotten to know Remus in St. Mungos, where my parents had left me carelessly after I was bitten 5 years ago. They had left their precious darling Renee in the hospital , not caring about me anymore. I was 12 at the time. When I tell people that my parents had abandoned me, they are amazed.
They can’t believe that anybody could be so cruel. But my parents were. And anyway, now I’ve got Remus. He saw me, lying there in my bed, and took pity on me. He had arranged the adoption as soon as possible. A week later he had officially become my guardian.

Last time I was at Grimmauld place, Sirius hadn’t been there. Important work for the order. That’s all anybody told me. I didn’t really know why I wanted to see him. I realised that day I went back to Grimmauld place with Remus.

We reached the kitchen. It was dark, the only light was coming from the cinders of the fire. Remus had come here to talk to Sirius, and I didn’t want to stay at home alone, so I had accompanied him.

“Where’s Sirius?”, I asked quietly.

“He knows we’re here, he’ll be down in a minute or so.”

Remus handed me a bottle of butterbeer, paced the kitchen for a while, then strode into the hallway, where he promptly ran into Sirius.

Laughing, the two of them came into the kitchen and sat down at the long table.

“Hi, Renee”, Sirius said and winked at me. I looked at
him. He looked better than last time I’d seen him.

Maybe he was finally allowed to go outside now. I finished my butterbeer, staring at Sirius’ hands. He had beautiful hands.
Suddenly Remus cleared his throat. They were both staring at me pointedly.

“Oh, right…”, I said, embarrassed. “Erm…I’ll just go and look around the house, ok?”

Obviously, the things they wanted to talk about didn’t concern me. I wandered out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Slowly I inspected every room. In one room, I felt like I could spend the rest of my life there. The room was full of pictures. One picture especially caught my eye. It was a picture of the seventeen year old Sirius. He was standing in front of Hogwarts in his graduation robes, grinning and waving madly. Behind him, his friends James, Remus and Peter were hugging each other. Clearly, this was the moment they had finished school.

I looked closer at him. He was gorgeous. Everything about him was perfect, from his hair to his lips. Oh, his lips! I so longed to kiss them. Tears rushed to my eyes as I realised that the Sirius in this picture would soon be taken to Azkaban…Taken to thirteen long and awful years, and when he would come out, he would be to old for me…

I shook my head slightly. What was I thinking?? Was I mad? The man was thirty–five, for Merlin’s sake, and I was seventeen! I wished beyond anything that I could go back in time, that I could meet him, kiss him…

I tore myself away from the photo room, though with great difficulty.
I wandered through the house for a while, not concentrating, every now and then I stopped short in front of a wall.

Suddenly I found myself in front of a cabinet with glass doors. Inside the cabinet, there were several strange things, including a book about Pure-Blood families, a silver photo frame and a Time-Turner.

A Time-Turner…

A crazy idea started to stir in my head, but I shook it away immediately. That was crazy. I would get in trouble from the Ministry if I was caught, for one thing.

But his lips…

And another thing, it wouldn’t be worth going back in time just to kiss him… would it?
I walked out of the room quickly, as dazed as I had been after seeing the photo of Sirius.
I went into the library. Good, books. Finally something to distract me. I reached for a random book and read the title.

‘The Game of Time’ by Erasmus Amator. A very old book. I couldn’t help grinning. Obviously, I couldn’t escape my stupid idea any more. I sat down and flicked to the chapter ‘Travelling in Years’. Very nervously, I began to read.

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:46 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Chapter 2 - The Realisation

“Time for bed, Renee”, Remus said to me after dinner.

He did this to annoy me, and usually I found it funny, but today I was embarrassed. Did he have to treat me like a child in front of Sirius?

“I’m not a baby, Remus”, I said coldly. He looked slightly hurt. I bit myself in the lip.

“Ok, then you’ll have to catch me!”, I said, trying to fit the childish role. I hated to hurt him.

Remus and Sirius laughed as I sprinted away.

“Sick ‘er, Padfoot!”, Remus yelled, with laughter in his
voice.
I heard Sirius bark, then he rushed out of the
kitchen, laughing, too. I could hardly make it up the stairs because I was laughing, too.
Soon my legs went weak and I slid down the wall onto the floor. Sirius ran up to me.

“Gottcha!”, he said, grabbed me around the waist and flung me over his shoulder.

Triumphantly he carried me into a guest room. I couldn’t breathe for laughter.

“You are still a baby”, Sirius joked, as he let me down onto the bed gently, so that we were sitting facing each other. His face was only inches from mine, his arms were still around my waist. I felt as if my dream had come true. If only he would come closer…

I looked into his dark grey eyes. They were as bright as they had been on the photo.
Suddenly it hit me. And I could have hit myself. I loved him! How could I have been so stupid, why didn’t I realise earlier? Sure I knew I was attracted to him, but love…

I couldn’t believe it. I noticed that his arms were still around my waist. He looked at me and grinned.

“You’re cute, you know”, he said.
I couldn’t answer. My realisation had taken my breath away. Suddenly he leaned a bit closer.

Please…

“Sirius?”, Remus called from just out side the door. Sirius let go of my waist and stood up in what seemed like no time at all.

I was still sitting on the bed. Remus came in and smiled.

“Ahh, good dog, Padfoot!”, he said, then came over
and kissed me goodnight.

“Good night!”, I said to him. He left the room. Sirius was still there.

Without warning, he bent down and kissed me good night too. On my cheek, of course. It tickled where he kissed me. He grinned.

“Good night, baby!”, he said, stressing the word, and left me to wonder how he had meant that.

I fell into a restless sleep. I dreamed of Sirius as a seventeen year old. I was with him. We loved eachother.

“I love you, Renee”, he whispered in my ear. But suddenly the Sirius I knew was in front of me. He looked like he had only just escaped from Azkaban. Awful.

“Renee”, he gasped. “You waited for me…I knew you would…”

I woke up, covered in cold sweat.
I sat up in my bed. I was still half asleep. But that was no excuse for what I was about to do. I went into the room with the time turner and removed it from the cupboard. Then I went into the library and found the book on time travel. I hid them under my pyjamas and snuck back to my room.

I was awake all night, reading.

The next morning, Sirius came into my room to wake me up. I was sleeping so lightly that I woke up as he opened the door. But I didn’t open my eyes. I heard him come over to my bed, felt him sit down on it.

“Renee”, he whispered. I ripped my eyes open in shock.

He sounded just like he had in my dream, after escaping from Azkaban. He smiled.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you. Uh…Remus said you
can come and have breakfast now…if you want.”

“Ok”, I whispered.

He patted my shoulder and left the room.
Wait! Stay with me! I screamed on the inside. But I just watched him go. I knew what I wanted to do. Nothing would stop me now.

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:48 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Chapter 3 - On the train

After breakfast, Remus wanted to leave again. He said goodbye to Sirius. The two of them laughed about something. I wasn’t even listening. All I could do was stare as Sirius. Soon I could be with him. If I don’t like it, I can always come back. That’s what I was stupid enough to tell myself. Little did I know.

Sirius turned to me.

“See you”, he said and kissed me on the cheek again.

Sirius, I love you! I wanted to tell him. I wanted him to hold me like he had last night. I wanted to feel his lips on mine. But I just walked away.

I had planed it all last night. I had to get to Kings Cross station and the 1st of September eighteen years ago. That was when Sirius and his friends had started their last year at Hogwarts. I had to be there because the Time-Turner only changed time and not surroundings.

“Right, ready?”, Remus asked. We were going to apparate back home. At least he was.

“See you at home!”, he said and disappeared.

“Sorry Remus”, I said quietly and apparated to Kings Cross.

Luckily no one was around. I hurried over to the barrier that separates Platforms nine and ten and walked through it determinedly.
There was the Hogwarts Express. I looked at the clock. It was ten o’clock.
My hands shook nervously as I pulled the Time-Turner out from under my robes.
Remembering what I had read last night about travelling through years, I held the Turner the right way and…Turned it eighteen times.

There’s no going back now…

As everything stopped spinning, I found myself on a slightly newer looking Platform nine and three quarters.
There was nobody here yet, so all I had to do was wait.
I stood on the platform for about half an hour, then slowly some students started appearing. Sirius wasn’t one of them… I waited.

Soon, a group of four boys and a girl came onto the platform. Remus, Lily and James, Peter and Sirius. My heart skipped a beat.
I wandered over to them casually.

“Hi”, I said. They looked at me curiously.

“Hi…”, Lily said. “Are you new here?”

“Yeah, I moved here over summer. I was wondering, I don’t know where to sit, so – so could I sit with you guys?”

“Sure”, Lily said and smiled. “That’s ok with you, isn’t it?“, she asked the boys.

James, Remus and Peter nodded.
Sirius didn’t seem to be listening. He was obviously flirting with a girl who was already in the train. She was leaning out the window, laughing at a joke he had just made.

“Sirius!”, Lily nudged him.

“What?”, he asked, irritated.

“Is it ok if she sits with us?”, Lily said, nodding at me.

“Wha- yeah, sure, whatever! Look, I’ll be sitting with Amanda for a while, ok?”

Without waiting for an answer, he walked away. I saw him sit down next to the girl he had been flirting with. He kissed he on the cheek. I could have died.
Lily linked her arm in mine.

“I’m Lily Evans. This is James Potter – and no matter what he tells you, we are not going out, ok?”, she whispered, grinning.

We climbed into the train and found an empty compartment.

“This is Peter and the idiot back there was Sirius. Who are you?”, Lily asked me.

“Renee Lu- uh, Luna. Renee Luna.”, I said. I had almost said Renee Lupin. Remus looked at me interestedly.

“How old are you?”, he asked.

I told him, and we chatted for a while. About half way through the trip, Sirius came in, looking extremely pissed off.

“Amanda dropped me! She just … dropped me!”, he exclaimed.

He hadn’t liked her to much, I thought, otherwise he would have been more upset. He seemed the most upset about the fact that his girl told him to get stuffed, when really he should have done it

“God, that’s harsh, Padfoot”, James said, but he was joking.

Sirius cast him a dirty look and plonked himself down next to me. Just then, Peter mumbled something about going to the toilet. I didn’t care. I was too busy staring at Sirius.

But when Peter walked past me, I wasn’t sure if he did it on purpose, but his hand brushed against my thigh.

Far from the feeling I got when Sirius touched me, it felt like a whole lot of slugs were crawling up my leg. And that when I had robes on! I decided almost immediately that I HATED Peter.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:49 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Chapter 4 - Truth or Dare

Peter came back pretty soon.

“Guess what I saw”, he said to no one in particular.

Remus, out of politeness I guess, grunted from behind a book to show he was listening.
Peter sniggered.

“There’s a bunch of third years playing truth or dare in the compartment next to us. I walked past and two of them were snogging.”

Yeah, and I bet you stopped to watch, git, I thought.
But Sirius eyes lit up.

“Hey, that’s a cool idea…”, he mused. “How about it, Prongs?”

“Sure!”, James said. Lily sighed. “Yes, I’ll play”, she
said, before anyone could ask her.

Now the three were looking from Remus to me expectantly.

Remus shrugged. “What’s so fun about it?”, he said. It wasn’t a question, more of a statement. In other words, he wouldn’t play. I was glad, otherwise I would have ended up kissing him.

I nodded. “Sure, I’ll play!”

Peter said he would too, even though nobody had asked him. So we all sat down opposite each other, me and Lily on one seat and the boys on the other.

Sirius was opposite me. There was an awkward silence.

“Ok, I’ll start, shall I ?”, James said. Remus looked at us in disgust.

“Loosen up, Moony! It’s only a game!”, Sirius said.

James nodded, grinning. “Hey Padfoot… Truth or dare?”

He took dare. I knew he would.

“Right, then, I dare you to kiss Renee!”

Suddenly I didn’t feel to sure about this.

My heart went mad when Sirius leaned forward.
His face…His beautiful face came closer to mine… I could feel his breath on my face…Then our lips touched.

It felt like a million butterflies had launched in my stomach. Everything started spinning. I could hardly think straight.
We parted. I looked deep into his eyes. He looked back, amazed for some reason.

Without thinking, I got up and left the compartment.
I slid down the wall next to the door. The butterflies in my stomach were settling again, but my lips felt like they were on fire.

Clumsily I fumbled for the Time-Turner. I had received what I had come here for. Now I had to go back. This wasn’t my time…

But who’s going to miss you? A little voice in my head said. Remus and Sirius are here! Your parents will still have you…and abandon you, the voice said bitterly.

No, I told myself. I have to go back. I didn’t belong here.

I took out the Time-Turner and looked at it. This little thing was about to take me away from Sirius.
But before I could start turning, the compartment door opened and Lily came out.

“Hey”, she said, and sat down next to me. “Is something wrong?”

I shook my head.

“It’s Sirius”, I said without thinking. She looked alarmed.

“Oh no, don’t you fall for him! He’s just a heart breaker, nothing else,” she sat down and put her arms around my shoulders.

I wanted to tell her that he had already broken my heart a million times without knowing. But instead I just nodded.

“Wanna come back in? We’re still playing.”

We both stood up, and I hurriedly shoved the Time-Turner down the front of my robes. We went back in just in time to here Sirius say: “I dare you to ask Lily out, Prongs.”

I looked at Lily. I had never seen a person look more happy.

((Note from author: Ok, I know this was a bit childish, but it'll get better, promise! smile ))

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:50 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Chapter 5 - Hogwarts

During the trip I tried several times to go back. I really did. But soon I realised I had made the biggest mistake of my life. I couldn’t go back. I couldn’t force myself to do it. I realised soon that I couldn’t force myself to leave Sirius. I was stuck here.
After I realised this, I began to panic. How would I get into Hogwarts? Would I have to tell them I was from the future?

Before I could finish worrying, the Hogwarts Express slowed down and came to a halt. I sat frozen in my seat.

How stupid are you Renee what were you thinking he’s no good for you look what happened… The train of thought just wouldn’t end.
Again I tried to turn back time, but I couldn’t do it.

“Hey, are you coming?”, somebody asked. Sirius was leaning on the doorframe looking annoyed.

“Lily’s waiting for you!”

He turned on his heel and left again. I stood up. My legs were so shaky that they couldn’t support me. Everything began to spin…I crashed to the ground and lay there, sobbing. I heard footsteps running to me. Sirius appeared in the doorway again. I didn’t care, I just lay there, sobbing.

He kneeled down next to me.

“Merlin’s beard, what happened?”, he asked. His voice was soft and caring. Sirius, YOU happened! A voice in my head screamed. I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me back onto the seat. Carefully he wiped my fringe behind my ears.

“You can tell me”, he said quietly.
I shook my head and sobbed onto his shoulder. I just wanted him to stay there with me forever. I didn’t know what to do. Should I go to Dumbledore? Should I smash the Time-Turner to see what happens? My head was empty.

For about half an hour, we just sat there, Sirius held me while I sobbed.
After a while, I felt empty. I didn’t care about what would happen any more. I felt Sirius pull me onto my feet. I felt my legs follow him out of the train. But I had no control over my body.

Luckily there were still some stragglers on the platform, so there were some carriages left, too. We got into a carriage. Tears were still streaming down my face. The carriage started moving up the cobbled path.

Sirius sat opposite me for a while, looking out the window. Then he came and sat next to me and put his arms around my shoulders.

“It’s ok”, he said, as if he knew.

I didn’t say anything. Soon we reached the castle. I was feeling so sick I could have vomited. I cursed myself again and again in my head.

We climbed out of the carriage. I saw Hogwarts in front of me. That’s when I broke down.
I blacked out.

“She said she moved here over the summer.”

“Did you know her before you met her on the platform?”

“No, sir.”

Sirius and Dumbledore were talking. I could here shuffling feet, so I guessed Lily, James, Remus and Peter were there too. I shuddered at the thought of Peter. I opened my eyes. I was in the hospital wing.

“Renee!”, Lily exclaimed. “Are you ok?”

My mind was working overtime. An idea sprang to mind. But should I really risk it?
Professor Dumbledore strode over to my bed.

“Miss Renee?”, he said gently.

I looked at him, doing my best to look confused.

“How are you feeling?”

“Ok, I – I guess…”

“Can you tell me your last name?”

I pretended to think hard. Then I shook my head. Tears rushed to my eyes, not because I couldn’t remember, but because I was lieing to Dumbledore.

“Do you know where you live?”

Again I shook my head. Dumbledore sighed.

“Memory loss”, he whispered sadly. “No spell against it.”

It stuck me how lucky I was that the charm against memory loss hadn’t been discovered yet.

“Very well. I’m guessing you are a witch, because you managed to get onto the platform. Please rest here while I discuss with the other teachers what to do with you. Would you like to stay at the school until your memory improves?”

I nodded vigorously. Dumbledore smiled and left the hospital wing.
Lily sat down on the bed and stoked my hair sympathetically.

“Your last name is Luna”, she said, smiling. “Welcome to Hogwarts.”

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:51 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Chapter 6 - We’re wolves

Lily stayed with me while I waited for Dumbledore. I was so glad to have a friend like her.
We talked for a while, but it upset me that I couldn’t talk about anything that had happened on the train, because, of course, they all thought I had lost memory of that, too.
After a while, Dumbledore came in, and smiled as he saw us laughing.

“The first step to healing is laughter”, he said wisely.

“Miss Luna, the teachers and I have decided that you may stay while we try to find out who you are and where you come from. If you would kindly accompany me to my office, I will sort you into a house. Miss Evans can come too, if she wants”, he said, his blue eyes twinkling.

Lily and I followed him up to his office. As we walked in the door, a little golden globe started spinning around the stand it was on. Dumbledore looked at it, then at me, confused, then his expression cleared and he smiled sympathetically.
He took the sorting hat down and put it my head. I wasn’t worried, it had sorted me into Gryffindor once and it would do it again.
Lily cheered with delight.

“You're in my house!”

Dumbledore congratulated me, too, then said to Lily:

“Please kindly wait outside for Miss Luna while I have a private word with her.”

When Lily had left, Dumbledore pointed to the little golden ball that was still rotating silently.

“Do you know what this is?”, he asked.

I shook my head.

“It’s a werewolf detector. Miss Luna, did you forget that you are a werewolf?”, he asked sternly.

I shook my head.

“No Sir, I did not forget. I knew I had to tell you, I just didn’t know how”, I muttered and looked at the floor.

Dumbledore shook his head.

“Do not think you are alone with this … disadvantage. I suggest you inform Madame Pomfrey of your situation, then seek the acquaintance of a certain Remus Lupin.
You may go. Good day!”

“Good day, sir”, I muttered and hurriedly left the office.

Lily was waiting for me.

“You go to the common room, I have to go and see Madame Pomfrey”, I said.

She looked confused. “But how will you find your way to the common room?”

“Erm…I’ll just ask someone, don’t worry.”

After I went to the hospital wing, I made my way to the Gryffindor common room. When I found myself in front of the portrait of the fat lady, I realised I didn’t know the pass word. The fat lady looked at me sternly.

“Can I go in?”, I asked stupidly. I heard somebody
laugh behind me. Sirius!

“Hi!”, I said breathlessly. He smiled at me.

“Full moon”, he said to the fat lady.

The portrait swung open. It seemed that the pass word was a reminder to me.

“Do you know where Remus is?”, I asked casually as we climbed through the hole behind the portrait.

Sirius pointed to a boy sitting near the fire, reading.
I went over to him.

“Remus?”

He looked up.

“Can I – Can I talk to you? Right now?”

“Sure…”, he said uncertainly.

“Um, in private.”

He got up and followed me into a private corner of the common room.

“Look. Uh, Dumbledore wanted me to tell you…That I’m – I’m a werewolf. Are you - ?”

Remus looked at me sadly. “Yes, I’m a werewolf too.
I’m so sorry for you, Renee. When were you bitten?”

“When I was twelve. You?”

“I was five at the time.”

“Oh… I’m really sorry for you, too. What should we…?”

“I think Dumbledore wants us to be together on the full moon. Every full moon Madame Pomfrey takes me to the shrieking shack, where I become a monster. I think it would be good if we were together, we could keep each other under control.”

“Right…”, I whispered. “Well, I think I’ll just go up to my
dorm, uh…See you.”

“Ok”, he whispered sadly.

It still felt weird to be so close to him, knowing that he would become my guardian in the future.
I patted him on the arm lightly and went up to the dorm.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:52 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Chapter 7 - In the bookshop

It was amazing. I had managed to get into Hogwarts with a lie, and now I could live here. But soon I realised I had another problem. I had no money, and that meant no clothing and no school books. Luckily I still had my wand.
The day after I had been accepted in Hogwarts, I told Lily about my problem. She looked thoughtful for a moment, but then her expression cleared. She grinned wickedly.

“Well, why do you think the Marauders are my friends?”, she joked. “Three of them are rich, lets just ask them!”

To my extreme embarrassment, Lily dragged me over to the Marauders at breakfast time and said straight out:

“Renee has no money.”

I blushed so much I thought my head would burst. Remus smiled lightly.

“Welcome to the club”, he said, then returned to his
book.

Sirius, James and Peter looked at me, clearly not sure of what to say.

“Uh - I can’t remember my account number – a-and it’s no use just t-telling the goblins my name, the w-won’t believe me….Uh- I- I promise I’ll pay back every knut if you could just lend me enough to buy robes and books… Please?”, I added in a whisper.

I felt so annoying and… stupid, asking these people I hardly knew to lend me so much money.
They just kept staring at me, still speechless.

“You can think about it…I mean, you don’t have to give
me any, I could earn some, but term starts today, and I’m allowed to go to Hogsmeade to buy school stuff…”, my voice trailed of and I looked at the table, wishing that a bolt of lightning would come down from the enchanted ceiling and kill me.

Sirius looked at me sympathetically.

“Sure, I’ll chip in”, he said softly.

This was the queue James and Peter had been waiting for.

“You can count on us!”, they said.

After breakfast, Sirius and I went to Hogsmead. He was the only one who had the morning of, so he agreed to come with me.

“How do I look ?”, I asked, parading around him in
school robes, really enjoying myself.

“Good…”,he said slowly, looking around the shop as if to make sure none of his friends were watching.

When he realized that we were the only ones there except the old witch at the counter, he turned and smiled at me.

“Really good”, he said with a weird, soft look in his eyes.

“Uh, right, I’ll just go and get changed…”, I said, suddenly embarrassed.

After I had paid for the clothes, we went to a dingy little bookshop right at the end of the main street. As we went in, a little bell rang somewhere in the shop, and a rough voice yelled:

“I’ll be right up! Give me ten minutes!” It sounded like it was coming from the basement.

“Sure, Archie!”, Sirius yelled back.

“Hi, Sirius! I’ll be up in ten!”, Archie called up to us.

“So…You come here often, I guess?”, I asked, as Sirius led me to a bookshelf that was half hidden in a corridor of other bookshelves.

On one side, even more shelves made up a wall, so that we were in a little room, with a very thin opening that we had just squeezed in to.

“Here are the school books. Yeah, I come here as often as I can. Archie has the best collection of second hand books I’ve ever seen,” he began enthusiastically.

“Right, which books do I need?”, I asked.

He considered for a moment, studying the shelf next to me. Then he leaned past me, brushing against me slightly. I quickly stepped back.

“These.”

He pulled about ten books of the shelf and put them on the floor. Why was he putting them on the floor?
I quickly turned around and began to study the titles of the books.

Seeing clearly by Wendolin Fried… Uprisings of Goblins in the early Thirteenth Century by Corin Westmarch… The Game of Time by Erasmus Amator… I smiled fondly at the last title and was about to show it to Sirius, when suddenly I felt his hands on my waist.

They felt strong and warm.

I spun around and realized that he was leaning close to me… I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I though I should refreshen your memory of what
happened on the train…”, he whispered.

“What happened?”, I whispered hoarsely, though of
course I knew.

He leaned forward and kissed me lightly. It felt like my lips were burning, I wanted more. I kissed him back, more forcefully. I could feel that he was surprised, but he didn’t pull away. Slowly he lips coaxed mine open. His tongue ran across my lower lip. It was absolute bliss.
Even the lightest touch of his hands on me made my skin feel like it was on fire. I wanted his hands under my clothes. Cautiously I lifted my arms from around his neck, and while one hand seemed to develop a life of its own and stroke his hair, my other hand came to rest on his, which was still resting on my waist. He deepened the kiss and I was only to happy to follow. I could feel his hand moving under mine…

“Ahem…”, suddenly somebody cleared their throat.

Our heads snapped up. Archie was standing there, grinning at as.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:53 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

What do you all think? confused

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 06:05 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I love it!! Renee traveled back in time for Sirius...I love the whole story! i cant wait for more! *Kils wormtail*

made by lana

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 07:44 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

big grin Yay! Helps kill Wormtail stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 08:35 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Woohoo ^_^

Hey, I wonder how this will all affect Renee's future...? POST MORE, YOU'RE KILLIN ME!!

made by lana

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:44 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

I'm working on it, don't worry! big grin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:37 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yay!

made by lana

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 08:57 PM