KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The War Begins.. Again(Based on LOTR)

The War Begins.. Again(Based on LOTR)
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

The War Begins.. Again(Based on LOTR)

OK peaple this guy on another forum called majinvegeta28 is talented in writing fanfics. He challenged me, We both need to write 5 chapters and whos the best wins.. Now peeps I wrote the first chapter do you think it is good?

Billions of moons and suns ago from the year 4,999 the population of every being was divided into two major sides/groups: The Good Side and The Dark Side. The Good Side consisted off Dwarfs, Elves, Spirit Elements, Good Sided Wizards, and Fairies. The human kind however, some of it joined the good side but some of them joined the dark side. Fortunately most of them joined to the good side. The dark side consisted off: Skeletons, Evil Spirits, Dark Wizards, Witches, Death Knights….. Anyways to get to the point. The two sides traveled and killed all the opposite sides they could find. One day both of the major groups met each other in a path way, the sides started a fierce fight. The fight lasted for a few hundred years when both of the leaders on each side realized if this war continues none shall survive. They both made a magical promise that the battle shall end but continue in 5,000 years...
Chapter 1: Training for Battle
4,999 years later...

Our main story starts in a beautiful village which is planted with nature. There were huge plains of green fresh grass on the property of the village. On the plains there were hundred thousands of warriors with Swords. They seemed like they were training, They had their eyes closed as they did that. All the swords seemed to be shining green…
On a large balcony from what seemed to be the largest house, you can even call it a palace, stood a royal elf, but next to him stood another elf royal too. There names were Telas and Letas, both leaders of the elfin race.

Telas: Letas, in less then a year the war will begin..

Letas: Yes my friend it will..

Telas: The question is, are we prepared?

Letas: You and I have served as elven warriors 4,999 years ago… We know how strong the dark side is…

Telas: Yes… Will the dwarves and other races which were in the good side join us?

Letas: That I cannot tell you…

Telas: *sigh*

Our story continues not very far away were the natures seemed to change; the environment was much harsher. There stood a big steel palace with a lot of houses around it. Roars and shouts could be heard from there. Our scene changes to the coliseum next to the giant steel palace. In the center there were two midgets fighting, they were armed with axes and plates of armor. Just by looking on the way the fight you could say that they were dwarves already. On the highest balcony where the viewers sit, sat a dwarf with gilded armor around him and a plate of the sweetest treats. The dwarfs forgot all about the war. But hey look at the good side at least they are training someone by making them fight in the coliseum.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 03:20 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote