KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ask Jack: Official Question Thread

Ask Jack: Official Question Thread
Started by: JessieSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ace Face 0

Love Ask Jack

Ok I found this snazzyness on another website people post questions that they want to ask Jack and he (the person who created it which in this case would be moi) answers them, so from now on, on this thread...

This is Captain Jack Sparrow ask me any questions you may have and I will attempt to answer them. It may take me a while as I am getting used to this hunk of plastic and I have to take rum breaks. So questions anyone? And please don't everyone bombard me with marriage proposals, I know you all want to.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:30 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

come on mates don't be shy, I'm going to start asking myself questions soon if you don't.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:00 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Uh I know I'm very impatient I'll ask myself a question
So Jack how do you get yourself looking so handsome?
Well thank you for the compliment theres not much to my look it's not like I spend hours getting myself ready I just step into my boots put on my hat and I'm ready for a day of pirating.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:08 AM
Seiko
Psychotic Fangirls Unite!

I know how ya feel, I get impatient whenever people take long to reply...

Anywho here's a question for the dashing rum loving Captain....

Why are you obsessed with eunuchs?

Elizabeth: You were going to tell Barbossa about Will in exchange for a ship.
Jack: We could use a ship! The fact is I was not gonna tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship 'cause as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with. Which now no one has, thanks to bloody stupid Will.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:18 AM
Seiko is currently offline Click here to Send Seiko a Private Message Find more posts by Seiko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

obsessed I'm not obsessed with eunuchs. I only said it to Will cause a man his age should have a woman and shouldn't be spending the amount of his day playing with swords. Otherwise I'm interested to why you'd say that since I don't recolect talking about eunuchs that often.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:22 AM
Seiko

But how did you know that the entire French population are eunuchs?

(if you haven't seen the deleted scenes from the movie then I guess this won't make much sense, lol)

Jack: We could use a ship! The fact is I was not gonna tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship 'cause as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with. Which now no one has, thanks to bloody stupid Will.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:25 AM
Seiko is currently offline Click here to Send Seiko a Private Message Find more posts by Seiko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

(no I have)
Oh that, well sort of a long story joke really one of my old sailing buddies good times good times, he was talking about moving to France I tryed to persuade him not to don't know if he ever did, lost touch.
Hope that cleared up the whole eunuch thing.
Well anymore questions?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:40 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I think i might know how to fix your compass Jack AHEM!

step one: throw the compass against the pearl's deck.
step two: curse your head off
step three: blame it on Mr. Gibbs
step four: go drink rum.

i tried it with my computer and it worked fine, i guess compasses and computers work the same way, after all they both start with COM *takes swig of rum* you want some?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:42 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

good plan specially the last step, not like I need the compass anymore Norrington went back and took all the treasure bloody wig wearing swab. Anyway I would like some rum but seeing as your probably extreamly far away it wouldn't work. I'm starting to run low I'll have to go raid some ships soon.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:55 AM
Seiko

My friend wants to know what are you gonna do when it comes time to get a new hat? Just how attached to it are you?

And my question, I know you love the Caribbean but how about it if you swing up to Canada for a quick visit? You'd make a lot of Canadian fangirls really happy!

eek!

Happy Dance Dance, dancing banana, dance!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:07 AM
ace Face 0

When it comes time to get a new hat thats funny I never really thought about it you know it's just one of those things you think will last forever then you realize it won't then your confused. You know I don't know what I'll do. It was my dads hat I stole it from him long story with my dad but I'll wait for someone to ask me about it. Next question.
Canada never really thought about it you know pirates don't really talk about Canada not much treasure up there too cold probly. Much like France probly just figuring probly eunuchs up there too. But besides the eunuchs its a little far away plus the people up north aren't to fond of pirates another reason no one goes up there. Besides that I have fans in Canada you know what you could do gather up all me fans get on a boat and sail down to the Caribbean now thats a plan.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:17 AM
ace Face 0

also if you want to talk directly to me instant message me at [email protected] or email me same address
(im glad to act like Jack at any time just send hi Jack so I don't delete it thinking it's some perverted freak)
Ta

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:24 AM
Seiko

Ya, I like your plan much better than mine.

Damn all the eunuchs up here! I bet that's why I'm not getting laid....

My roomie wants to know if you braid you beard yourself, she says it's really pretty....but what does she know? Pretty isn't a word to describe a hot, sexy, manly, delicious, dark eyed pirate who is also the greatest pirate in the whole world...

Happy Dance Dance, dancing banana, dance!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:24 AM
ace Face 0

Well um thank you for the compliment and all the lovely hairwork you see is all done by me theres not much to do on a ship in the middle of the ocean when theres no ships around to take rum from thats how I have the time.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:28 AM
ace Face 0

I'm still waiting for someone to ask me about my family I'm surprized that wasn't the first question well I was also surprized the first question was about eunchs.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:35 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

too bad about the rum man...it's spiced Caribbean rum...*toasts* TO FREEDOM!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:52 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

oh yes, don't you think the guy in my sig looks awfully like you?!?!?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:53 AM
ace Face 0

yum sounds good I'm drinking rum right now and trying not to spill it on the computer that probably wouldn't be too good.
Heres something for your trivia thing how many times does Jack have to hint ask about his family until someone asks?

Last edited by ace Face 0 on Feb 10th, 2004 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:56 AM
ace Face 0

i was just going to say something about that he really does you know its almost uncanny (dont know what uncanny means I just know it fits in there maybe I really am Jack and I'm scitsofrenic and he knows what it means that would explain why I look like him and why I make up storys that sound like they could actually be true, ponders anything in parentheses are me Meghan not Jack) and the picture Seiko has is a pretty good picture of me.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:00 AM
ace Face 0

OK ask your last few questions for the night it'll take me a while to get back to this probably around 6:00pm caribbean time hopefully sooner but I doubt it

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:06 AM