KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Being a student

Being a student
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Love Being a student

So, I was reading the "Being a teacher" thread and it brought back fond memories of my younger days happy

What's the worst thing you've ever done to a teacher/sub?

I've already told this story in the teacher thread but I'll put it here too... There's this substitute around here named Mr. Schminke ("shminky") who has been hired by probably every music teacher in three counties at some point. When I was in middle school, we had this running competition to see who could piss this guy off the most. My friend's band class won hands down, they made him run crying into his office, and he never came back to the school laughing out loud

I'm a good kid no expression

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:21 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
songbirdforever
striving soul

darth reven so we meet again.
new sig?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:25 AM
songbirdforever is currently offline Click here to Send songbirdforever a Private Message Find more posts by songbirdforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Ehh do I know you? confused

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:26 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hmmmm...be a smart-ass to substitutes is always fun!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:27 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Oh gosh, lemme think...worst thing ive done to a sub...well, im a pretty good student, so i dont have much to brag about. lets see..once in science i told the teacher that she wasnt supposed to be subbing us, because mrs.simmons (normal teacher) said we were going to be subbed my our pe coach (former science teacher) and i kept arguing with her.
In 6th grade i told the my friend, who was the sub's grand daughter, that the sub looked like micheal jackson, and then my friend went and told her, so when she came back to sub us again, she took attendence and sent me in the hall for "giving her a dirty look" stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:28 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tried to light my teachers desk of fire with a bunsun burner
"accidentally" destroyed a chemistry set with a yard stick
made my 4th grade teacher cry
made my music teacher cry
made my art teacher cry
made a sub we had in 7th grade cry
made another sub we had in 5th grade cry
made my science teacher cry...4 times
wrote my name with axe on a desk and lit it on fire
through a pig eyeball at my science teacher

and o so much more

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:28 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

oh yeah, and i puched my pe teacher

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:33 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

ah we did a dumb thing.everytime the sub turned ard to write on the borad we'd move our desks back a couple of inches.by the time the end of the lesson came we were all squished at the back of the room and the teacher was mighty bewildered laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:38 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
songbirdforever
striving soul

sorry I trhought you were someone else. another darth revan
but hi my name is natashia.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:38 AM
songbirdforever is currently offline Click here to Send songbirdforever a Private Message Find more posts by songbirdforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

most of the things i've done involve fire in the chem lab messed lighting random crap on fire...two foot flames coming from sinks with the teacher just barely looking the other way blink

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:44 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Anoushka
ah we did a dumb thing.everytime the sub turned ard to write on the borad we'd move our desks back a couple of inches.by the time the end of the lesson came we were all squished at the back of the room and the teacher was mighty bewildered laughing out loud

laughing out loud

sbf> well then, nice to meet you... I'm Kevin but around here they call me Nivek cool

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:49 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
most of the things i've done involve fire in the chem lab messed lighting random crap on fire...two foot flames coming from sinks with the teacher just barely looking the other way blink
laughing out loud we filled an empty coke bottle with axe and sprayed the edges then lit the top and then squeezed and about 5 foot flames flew out laughing out loud

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:51 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

hmm i just scream at my teachers or flip em off

im not that bad everyone does that

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:52 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

This was like a week ago.

My fat social studies teacher who's also a dean was talking to us. I was day-dreaming but I remember hearing 'just like that rubbish re-make called Dawn of the Dead' and I said
'Hey! that movie was awsome!'
Then he goes "It was a load of rubbish, I'm glad that man was infected at the end so he didn't go on the boat, he deserved to die.'
I got so made, I thought the guy in the movie was hot and I was really sad when he was infected. So I jumped up and shouted out 'You know what!? I wish they casted you in the movie and you'd die! better you then him or anyone else!'
He blew his nut at me and I got like, three detentions.
I hate him, he's such an ass.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 06:15 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF! The Dawn of the Dead remake was awsome!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 06:16 AM
Darth Revan187

i gave my chemistry teacher a wet willy
then i gave him a massive wedgie

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 06:17 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Eh I've never done anything to any of the teachers I've been with, but one guy I met in high school threw a brick at a teacher and hitting the teacher in the face. Nice guy by the way, if not a bit crazy.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:04 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I hear ya' Slipknot. Also he dissed the hot guy at the end that was infected! mad

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:34 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

some guy i know called the teacher a c*&^9 and kicked him.

He was suspended.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:35 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

i 'accidentally' filled a room with gas
'accidentally' set a sink on fire - it is doable - paraffin and lighter :P

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:34 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote