KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Tired Hiker's Status (and the straight faced smiley)

Tired Hiker's Status (and the straight faced smiley)
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Question Tired Hiker's Status (and the straight faced smiley)

I'm leaving to go back to work! no expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:28 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

no expression super dooper.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:28 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

<< is already stuck at work no expression

*looks out window like a puppy at a pet store.

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:31 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Where do you work Peloquin?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:31 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

recording studio. We also do animation, little movie shorts that sort of thing.

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Where do you work Peloquin?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:35 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Um, how'd you do the straight faced dsmilie?

*feels like a complete dumbass*

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:36 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Peloquin
recording studio. We also do animation, little movie shorts that sort of thing.

eek! Awesome!!

That must be hella interesting...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:36 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by $¥®€Ñ
Um, how'd you do the straight faced dsmilie?

*feels like a complete dumbass*

laughing out loud : | w/o a space. the | is the thing on the backslash key. no expressionno expressionno expression

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:39 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
eek! Awesome!!

That must be hella interesting...

Yeah it's pretty cool. The folly sessions are the best smile we just get in there an fool about recording different sounds.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:40 AM
Syren
dreaming

no expression

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:43 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Yeah it's pretty cool. The folly sessions are the best smile we just get in there an fool about recording different sounds.

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

What is it that you do exactly...whats your job?

Sorry if im being nosey embarrasment

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:43 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:44 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

no expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:45 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

no prob I'm 21 and my job tittle is Audio engineer/producer. Basically I'm the audio section of a small company that does game stuff, short movies some TV and business designs. We're all just friends who decided to get off our asses and give it a go and it worked out smile

quote:
Do you mind me asking how old you are?

What is it that you do exactly...whats your job?

Sorry if im being nosey embarrasment

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:58 AM
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also do transpersonal psychology on the side...kinda on the side smile It's more of a non pay situation as the people I help are kinda on the homeless poor side smile Good for a cup of coffee and a cigg though smile

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:01 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
no prob I'm 21 and my job tittle is Audio engineer/producer. Basically I'm the audio section of a small company that does game stuff, short movies some TV and business designs. We're all just friends who decided to get off our asses and give it a go and it worked out smile

Wow....that is really impressive Peloquin thumb up

That must be a kick ass....very nice big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:02 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Also do transpersonal psychology on the side...kinda on the side smile It's more of a non pay situation as the people I help are kinda on the homeless poor side smile Good for a cup of coffee and a cigg though smile

OMG, excellent!

Yeah, Ive seen some of the posts you made in GDF, very impressive indeed.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:03 AM
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cheers, you gotta have fun in daily life. Once you've found that you have to share it. Pretty much the path I've been on.

Quote that got me years ago..

"look about the world and see the suffering there.
is not your heart willing to ease your weary brothers rest?
They must await your own release, they stay in chains till you are free. "

^^tis true

-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:10 AM
lil bitchiness
-

It is indeed! smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:11 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Cheers, you gotta have fun in daily life. Once you've found that you have to share it. Pretty much the path I've been on.

Quote that got me years ago..

"look about the world and see the suffering there.
is not your heart willing to ease your weary brothers rest?
They must await your own release, they stay in chains till you are free. "

^^tis true

I needed to read that right now. smile That quote is so true. I gave a hungry man on a bike some money today. He asked for fifty cents, I gave him a buck fifty. I know it wasn't much, but I made him happy. I felt good about it.

Oh yeah . . ..no expression

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:17 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote