KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Fushigi Yuugi thread

The Official Fushigi Yuugi thread
Started by: Jace_Rave

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

Fushigi Yugi

HEY! I finally found a use for the public library, besides fast internet. I found out that a library by me had an anime series. I special ordered it, and like it alot. The anime is Fushigi Yugi-The Mysterious Play. Anyone else seen it/liked it.

Attachment: fygroup.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:55 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I thought the manga was much better, but I've only seen like 3 episodes of Fushigi Yuugi, and it was pretty good I guess. Kinda dark, which is interesting, Yu Watase must have a thing for celestial things. *coughAyashi no Cerescough*

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:35 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I definatly think the manga was beeter..i hated the dubbing of Fy...but as you can tell by my sig,its my fave anime.It also holds my husband of two years(lol)Tamahome.FY is a great anime for everyone,because its got everything in it.Romance,Humor,Horror(Mitskuake in a dress is pretty scary),Action,and a cast of caracters you totally fall in love with.HURRAY FOR FUSHIGI YUUGI)

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:07 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

I read the mangas but didn't get to see the anime.. I like all the characters but the one that I liked the most was chichiri No Da!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 15th, 2004 09:43 AM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

It's really uncanny because Miaka's character is like a EXACTLY like Usagi/Serena from Sailor Moon.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:43 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I've seen the first 5 episodes and yeah it's pretty good. I agree about Miaka being a lot like Usagi. yes

Old Post May 16th, 2004 04:55 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I liked the manga a lot better.Miaka was cool untill the OAVs,where she became a totally evily annoying girl with a bad taste for guys SPOLIER FOR THE END**************I don't belive Taka/Tamahome are the same/i wrote a sympoium about it im so into that.Choosing Taka over my love was EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:59 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

That's the same as the manga SM, Usa isn't that ditzy.....and mindless...and annoying.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post May 17th, 2004 10:19 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

yes true,im just gernerallizing a time though....ohh yes,i have seen many simmilaritys..i think i like Usagi better though,but when it comes to their boys i hate Mamoru..Tamahome all the way!!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post May 17th, 2004 10:22 PM
quiball

they just change it to make it funnier
i liked FY. it's really interesting and all the bishies are so hot!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 04:17 AM
quiball is currently offline Click here to Send quiball a Private Message Find more posts by quiball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

YES THEY ARE!!!(wow,old thread)

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:44 AM
kanis
L dragon

alien Is anyone scared of noriko Im mean she is a man but dresses like a woman and even fancies men I am told that he finally dresses like a man.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 01:35 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Why should people be scared of*Nuriko*?Hes a really sweet guy!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:29 PM
ssj4goku

never seen it whats it about tell me and maybe i just might have to look for it

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:37 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

I seen all the eps and that all have not read the manga i like that crossdersser and he does that cuz his sis is died if u guys have not seen all the seasons of it i like sajaku the Phoenix

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 07:22 PM
kurakitsune is currently offline Click here to Send kurakitsune a Private Message Find more posts by kurakitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

I love this series. I have the box sets for Suzaku and Sayru (sp). I was exhausted that week because I just had to finish all the episodes. I bought my copies overseas so they were much cheaper and no annoying English dubbing. It just sounds so much better in Japanese.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 03:17 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Seriyu*
anyway,the dub does the anime no justice,as the anime itself does the manga no justice....its really incky.HJowever,I *adore*Midorikawa's performance as Tamahome,so thats pretty cool.

and Tama's DBZ hair thing was EVIL!!!!

Goku-kun
its basicly Inuyasha with a deeper plot,more original characters,and has more romance.
http://www.viz.com

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 10:03 AM
kanis
L dragon

alien But me and my friends keep, calling her a woman by accident well until he ( she i did it again) cuts his hair and wears mans clothing

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:58 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Nuriko is a great guy though....

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 09:28 PM
kanis
L dragon

alien Yeah he is really funny, specially when he and the emperor pretend to be women and the guys are like saying how beautifull they are.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 11:24 AM