KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Beat this

Beat this
Started by: steely balls

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steely balls

Cool Beat this

I've been on KMC for 9 Months and never introduced my self and have a total of 222 posts. Now is that pitiful or what. So now since others are introducing themselves late so will i. So how yous dooooooin?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:15 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

ah...i'd welcome you, but seen as how you've been here for 5 or so moneths longer than me thats kind of pointless.

how ya doin? big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:20 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

you got 10981 posts, damn i suck. I only joined for one forum Last summer. I was bored in my house so i joined and forgot that i was apart of this and started to actually post in December. So i'm some what of a newbie. Any way i'm a Sophmore in high school, i'm 15 going on 16 next month, so yeah.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:29 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

im a sophmore myself...yeah, i could give a shit about post count, i just post and thats what happens erm

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:32 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

I didn't care about post count either until i found out i had a profile
2 months ago.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:38 AM
Fallen

wow, where have you been? jk. big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:57 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I hope to see you around some more in the GDF and OTF.
and welcome smile

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:34 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

i have been here almost everyday for the past two months

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 01:19 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Well welcome to KMCyes

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:46 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

enjoy your stay at our friendly community

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 10:53 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

wazz up welcome and have fun

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:08 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Welcome to humanities greatest product of insanity, the KMC forums.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:48 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Grettings

i hope you enjoy this forum, remember to have fun smile

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:56 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote