KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Shrek 2

Shrek 2
Started by: Jamesy693

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jamesy693
Dude ******

Shrek 2

Hey all,

Yet again i have not been to the cinema to see a film i really want to see. Its werid some people say that its more funny than the first then some say the first is better. I just don't no what to think hopefully i will find out tomorrow. I don't think it will be as good as the first but it will def. be a funny sequel. Disney have had a few funny ones out recently which is good ie Finding nemo thats a great film so funny dory is the best character by far!! Monsters Inc was another classic just hope they keep them coming. Looking back over all the disney films i have which is loads i think they could be some of the funniest ones they have done! Back to Shrek eddie murphy as donkey is such a great idea he does the part justice don't think you could change him well maybe with robbin williams hes great to. Let me no what you think of shrek!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:19 PM
Jamesy693 is currently offline Click here to Send Jamesy693 a Private Message Find more posts by Jamesy693 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Shrek 2 was pure brilliance!!! laughing out loud I was laughing so hard! I personally like it better than the first, which is strange because I usually like the first better than the sequel (with the exception of LOTR), but this movie was hilarious! Donkey and Puss in Boots are the best Shrek characters wink You're gonna love that movie.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:26 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

kool

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:27 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i fell in love with antonio benderez all over again. i like the first movie better tho...the second one wasnt as random. i loved when prince charming was doing the hair thing

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:08 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

Prince charming haha classic! its better than the first! well Antonio Banderas MMMMMmmm what can i say? him as puss in boots, just great! the voice really suits the character and the things he says are just so funny! The film is just pure brilliance!!!big grinthumb up

Heres a pic of the lurrrrrvley mr banderas eek!
(please log in to view the image)

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:32 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Oh, yeah, the hair thing was so funny!!! laughing out loud

Yesh, Antonio Banderas is very "lurrrrrvley" stick out tongue He's a great Puss in Boots.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:46 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamesy693
Dude ******

Ok ok ladies we don't need to go on about the buffness of the charater voices!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:13 PM
Jamesy693 is currently offline Click here to Send Jamesy693 a Private Message Find more posts by Jamesy693 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

I wasn't.....confused

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:26 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

me niether i dont think..

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:03 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamesy693
Dude ******

I was stopping you coz i could see you starting, i have read wot u write about Mr Depp and you girlies do go off on one well Cogger15 does anyway!! :P

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:08 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

I haven't written anything about "Mr. Depp"......confused What are you talking about? The only thing I've ever said about Johnny Depp was that he was a good actor and I've only said that once...That's it....confused

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:16 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

the only thing ive evr said was ..you know hwat! i don tthink ive posted about johnny depp. and we're all friends. stop with the Mr. crap

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:17 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Yeah. I just had a huge fight with one of my friends on here (thankfully we made up and everything stick out tongue ). And I'd hate to start another fight....So just stop saying all that crap, Jamesy

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:24 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

umm pippin! where r your manners! jamesy..U BETTER STOP MOTHER ****ER! oo just joking but pleeez we all need peace thats why we're on teh internet

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:46 PM
Jamesy693
Dude ******

I am makin peace i am jst havin a little jk and the only reason i said cogger15 goes off on one is because i no her lol shes my g/f. Im a very friendly guy dudes dnt worry!! Ok dudes! i say dude a lot not my fault its bn drilled into me!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:03 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Eh, I say dude all the time laughing out loud Usually not online for some reason, but yeah....Uhmm....A joke is usually what starts all the fights, don't ya know...confused

laughing out loud @ BBG. Yeah. I'm surprised I didn't say anything like that, too!!! laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:07 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

oo00ooo jamesy...love is in the air everyewhere i ..o shit i don tknow the song

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:17 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

"Love is in the air....everywhere I look around...." I don't know the rest laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:24 PM
Jamesy693
Dude ******

Ok ill not that i will never say a joke on her again, didn't think ppl would go like that o well enough on that subject. Whats your real names ppl? Dnt really need to tell you mine as you will have guessed! Im so bored! yay going to see shrek tomoz big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:27 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

My name's Kara, but my most, I'm just called Diamond stick out tongue

I have a friend named James....He's very strange....He scares me confused laughing out loud

Oooh you're gonna love Shrek 2 if you liked the first one stick out tongue It's great.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:33 PM