KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Share your "Research" thread

The Share your "Research" thread
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

The Share your "Research" thread

Made at Bardock42's request.

Discuss.

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 13th, 2014 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 12:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Really?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:04 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I have poor self-control.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Re: Share your rape fantasies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Made at Bardock42's request.

I think you misunderstood what I was going for with that.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:05 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

...ladies?!

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:07 AM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

A renaming of this thread to "sexual fantasies" will rectify a lot of the uncomfortableness.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:23 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It is beyond my power now.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:26 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

laughing out loud

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:27 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lestov16
A renaming of this thread to "sexual fantasies" will rectify a lot of the uncomfortableness.

Not if it is then going to be filled with rape fantasies. Which seems likely, given some of the recent information about our community that has come to light...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:27 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

So my fantasy about Robin and Lily from HIMYM having an evening of passionate lesbo sex does not qualify for this thread?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:36 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing out loud

context:

Originally posted by Bardock42
I think this thread has devolved a bit. It's been a lot more about insulting each other and particular arguing with Sorgo, as if he is like AC. I mean what he did was pretty messed up, but he didn't solicit nudes from anyone or harassed them, he just messed with AC (and obviously by doing that indulged him, which I personally find pretty gross).

This thread should really be about the things AC did which are so way, way worse. I mean it's the Off Topic Forum, so go ahead or whatever, but maybe we could find another thread to argue about and share rape fantasies, and have this one for AC, who is terrible.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:37 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What about my fantasy of Lestov being taken unawares and from behind from quanchi112?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:37 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

You wish you taste this milkshake

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:40 AM
Bardock42

Just to make this clear, I was pointing out how weird the other thread had gotten, since everyone had started voicing their rape fantasies. It was meant as an absurd thing to say, alas, I had not counted on NemeBro...

[edit] Acceptable new title, I approve.

Impediment
Endless

Fixed.

Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

that's much better

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:42 AM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

You still gotta fix the OP

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:44 AM
Impediment
Endless

Fixed again.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:45 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm sending lestov pics of my butthole and he's been masturbating compulsively for the past several hours.

i guess you can say i'm outsmarting the shit out of him and benefiting science in one swoop.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:46 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Now the OP makes me seem like an intellectual that's very involved in spreading science. I like it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2014 01:47 AM