KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Poetry Section Rules!!!

Poetry Section Rules!!!
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Poetry Section Rules!!!

Some simple rules to keep in mind for the Poetry/Prose section...nothing mind-blowing, just some common sense to keep order in here.

1. All types of poetry/prose are allowed. Feel free to write and post anything you like, so long as it follows KMC rules. Which basically means keep it at a PG-13 rating.

2. Please don't clutter up other people's threads with your poetry. If you'd like to post your own, feel free to start your own thread.

3. Do not bash other people's writings. For some people it is very hard to get up the courage to post their poetry to the public, so please do not say things like "that sucks" and stuff like that. If anything like that is found, it WILL be dealt with.

4. No plagiarism. Plain and simple. Do NOT posts poems you didn't write and claim it as your own.

5. If an author requests constructive criticism, then feel free to leave it. However, some authors may request that you do not leave it in their thread; in this case, please PM it to them.

Thank you very much!!!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 05:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I know I should post something really sophisticated and mature here, but that frame of mind went out the window last night. So, I'll just say; "Yeah! What the lady said!" raver

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 06:31 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Oh, and suddenly you guys get to make the rules! That is so unfair!

I am not your slave... stick out tongue j/k guys great rules

Also - if somebody posts something you don't agree with, while understanding it (such as religion/idealism) this is not the place to start a debate. There are both the Philosophy, Religion and General Discussion forums for that.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 09:24 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I'm not sure... Thought I want to start a thread with my Lame poetry... I like this one I made... Its called Buttery Butter, with Cinamony Cinamon

Butter kicks up the gutter
Which makes you puke
Thats when a Jedi comes in, whos name is Luke
Cinamon is a milkshake'mon
Which tastes like Buttery Butter
And it goes all the way, to Cinamony Cinamon.
You put them together on a loaf of bread
And its almost as your eating pencil Leat!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 09:44 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

*aHEM*

Rules thread this is.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 11:19 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yoda, Syren has become.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:16 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Yoda, Syren always was

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:41 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Finally some sense. Beware, oh dummelkopfs. The Ladies have drawn the line in the sand, and the .50's have been place. Start ackting like a jack*** here and your *** will be erased. Heh heh heh.... rock

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:20 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Again, I say raver Get poeticising people.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:33 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

coolness!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 08:41 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Can I please be informed next time people decide to mod my section?

Thank you very much!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 08:33 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote