KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Ghost in the Shell - Opinons?

Ghost in the Shell - Opinons?
Started by: McBane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
McBane

Ghost in the Shell - Opinons?

Ghost in the Shell has to be one of the best animated manga in years.
But the ends a little weird??
Anyone know what happens?
Is there a ghost in the shell 2?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 11:57 PM
McBane is currently offline Click here to Send McBane a Private Message Find more posts by McBane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

I was watching the Ghost in the Shell Stand alone Complex thingy on Adult Swim and it took me a long ass time to realize what the hell was going on.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 03:13 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireTiger

I enjoyed it, but then again I like complex endings and manga/anime that makes your head wonder for long periods of time.

"Where you are seems to be, as far as an eternity." -Maroon 5

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 05:44 PM
FireTiger is currently offline Click here to Send FireTiger a Private Message Find more posts by FireTiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

I heard there was a Ghost in the Shell 2 made. It was a sequel to the original movie...I would like to see that...the ending was really weird, like it wasn't complete...???
Stand Alone Complex is pretty cool. It's mostly just eye candy as far as the animation goes. I'm glad that a story is starting to develope, The Laughing Man. If a show doesn't have a story I lose interest pretty quick. I'm glad I stuck with this one through the first couple episodes though...it's shaping up nicely

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:49 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueHarvest
insert lame title

Ghost in the Shell is the great anime movie ever.
There is a sequel that came out this year title Innocence, Batô is the main character, I didn’t think it quit as good but it’s still worth watching. Haven’t seen must of Stand Alone Complex but it seems alright.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:10 PM
BlueHarvest is currently offline Click here to Send BlueHarvest a Private Message Find more posts by BlueHarvest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

Innocence? That's not the one I'm talkin about, if it just came out this year. I was told about this one about 2 years ago

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:43 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anjutacom

There are 52 episodes all in all, consisting of two seasons, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and the "GIG2". There are also two movies, a video game, and Manga, so that gets people confused.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:47 AM
anjutacom is currently offline Click here to Send anjutacom a Private Message Find more posts by anjutacom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote