KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Check this out........

Check this out........
Started by: spiderboy5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolver1ne
Logan

Smile Check this out........

I know that the guy is cyclops, but whos the women holding him? And is that the phoenix???

Attachment: xendmxm005_cov.jpg
This has been downloaded 239 time(s).

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:28 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Variant
Alternate King

i think the girl is jean and yes that is the phoenix but not in jeans body

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:44 AM
Dr.Variant is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Variant a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Variant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

What happened to cykes legs or leg.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:47 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

They were eaten by the infamous... Leg Eater???

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:04 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveniler58
Crazed X-Men Fan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
They were eaten by the infamous... Leg Eater???

Lmao

Fear the Leg Eater!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 03:56 PM
braveniler58 is currently offline Click here to Send braveniler58 a Private Message Find more posts by braveniler58 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
What happened to cykes legs or leg.
I'm pretty sure its just some kind of error........... wink

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:45 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

this has got to be edited, it doesn't look right

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 03:02 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

that's a cover from "x-men: the end," and has nothing to do with normal continuity. therefore, this "phoenix, but not in jean's body" thing is just unnecessary speculation.

in the "the end" stories, jean manifests the phoenix raptor and all the accoutrements, and possesses the power of the phoenix. how that exactly ties into the nature of their relationship, i don't know, but it's utterly unimportant to this topic. the person in the phoenix costume is jean.

the redhead on the ground is most likely madelyne pryor. speculation started way back that "dust" was really madelyne, and that the dust v. madelyne fight did not end as the panels suggested. (it looked like dust stripped madelyne's body down to the bones.) there have been hints dropped that the dust seen after that fight is really just madelyne in sooraya's robes. these hints include a close-up of dust's twinkling green eyes, which are very reminiscent of madelyne's and jean's. also, she comments that emma isn't the only one who knows how to take care of [scott].

my guess is that in the latest issue, dust is revealed as madelyne, and this cover has her protecting/comforting/whatevering scott while jean manifests the powers of the phoenix in the background. how that ties to the story, i have no idea, because i haven't been following it. it was a sucky read, pretty much.

the image does look edited, though, like someone took a picture of jean as the phoenix, and dropped a cropped picture of scott and maddie on top of it.

whatever.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 03:10 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Ohhhhhh kaaaayyy

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 10:06 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

That is a pretty cool pic tho.

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 10:28 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

If you look closely the woman is not a red head she is blond, the phoenix effect is illuminating the pic giving everything a reddish-orange tint, so i say it's Emma.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 03:48 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

where's the evidence of her hair color? the "phoenix effect" isn't turning anything else particularly red, as seen on scott's face, hair, the x on his chest. it's really only causing mild redness on parts of the woman's face, which, being white, should be as equally red-receptive as blond hair. but her entire head is red. not just a little bit of it.

and that doesn't look like emma's hair, clothing, or even her face at all.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 06:49 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

Just to let u guys know i got this pic from Marvel.com so i wouldn't count it on being fake.................

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 06:24 AM
helios-sun-god

I think it's Maddie

That look sway more like Maddie then Emma, (Emma would never wear black) and that is clearly the same kindah outfit that Maddie was wearing before she battled Dust.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 02:42 AM
helios-sun-god is currently offline Click here to Send helios-sun-god a Private Message Find more posts by helios-sun-god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote