KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Mischief Night!

Mischief Night!
Started by: moonwalker741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Warning Mischief Night!

DUDE! I just got all my stuff for mischeif night......eggs, shaving cream and toilet paper, and i'm going to sneak a can of spray paint... big grin (please log in to view the image)

vandalizing your own town rules!.....is anybody else doing mischief night? or cabbage night? or goosey night? or how ever you say it...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:52 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

hmmm yeah but i have about 30 cans of shaving cream and some dry ice

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:53 PM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whisper
I killed the Zeitgeist

Re: Mischief Night!

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
DUDE! I just got all my stuff for mischeif night......eggs, shaving cream and toilet paper, and i'm going to sneak a can of spray paint... big grin (please log in to view the image)

vandalizing your own town rules!.....is anybody else doing mischief night? or cabbage night? or goosey night? or how ever you say it...
Vandalising your own town DOESN't rule and I hope you get caught by the cops and taken home to your parents.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:07 PM
Whisper is currently offline Click here to Send Whisper a Private Message Find more posts by Whisper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Already a topic, and I hope you get arrested for this baby bullshit, and I hope you don't come to my house.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:09 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

oh no a little bit of egg and shaving cream and ppl start acting like theyre murderers or pedophiles... its a laugh, dont do it in UK, we just do it in Haloween

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:11 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whisper
I killed the Zeitgeist

Yep, you come to my house with your spray paint and i WILL kill you.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:12 PM
Whisper is currently offline Click here to Send Whisper a Private Message Find more posts by Whisper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
oh no a little bit of egg and shaving cream and ppl start acting like theyre murderers or pedophiles... its a laugh, dont do it in UK, we just do it in Haloween

Df, you live in UK...so you have no clue how bullshitters are here, don't tell us how to retaliate or not.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:12 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Re: Mischief Night!

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741

how proud your father must be of the sperm he deposited the night you were concieved

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:14 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Re: Re: Mischief Night!

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
how proud your father must be of the sperm he deposited the night you were concieved

blink shellie this is evidence of retarded sperm making it to the egg. yes

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:15 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i find mischief night fun.....

murderers or pedophiles? i dont feel like that.....the cops in my town know that kids do shaving cream and toilet paper that night, and they dont arrest us or send us home.....they just go around town in there cars shining a light at us.....

im going to have fun, i dont care

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:17 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

That's alright, cuz all you have to do is exaggerate the truth a bit, "yeah officer, I believe he has weaponry on him" and voila.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:18 PM
Df02

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
Df, you live in UK...so you have no clue how bullshitters are here, don't tell us how to retaliate or not.

like i said, we do it on haloween not another day specific...
you have no clue how bullshitters are here either, could be worse for all u know

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:18 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

this is one reason Halloween gets a bad rap....silliness such as egging peoples houses and cars...toilet papering peoples property and smashing pumpkins......*shakes head*....stupidity , utter stupidness .

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:19 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I know I don't, but these topics are getting ****ing ridiculous, and I believe anyone who is going to do that baby shit, should get retaliated, painfully.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:19 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
this is one reason Halloween gets a bad rap....silliness such as egging peoples houses and cars...toilet papering peoples property and smashing pumpkins......*shakes head*....stupidity , utter stupidness .

I think halloween was ruined when the first rotten bastard became a teenager.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:20 PM
Whisper
I killed the Zeitgeist

Eggs, shaving creme and toilet paper (unused of course) never harmed anyone but the spray paint sounds nasty.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:21 PM
Df02

im sure uve walked the thin blue line ur whole life yea?....
alot of stuff happens here, i live in a very youth heavy neighbourhood... lots of pissin around...

seen ppl walk into a shop, buy eggs and toilet roll...walk out and use em all on the same shop. among other things

like person above said, all pretty harmless... sum1 i know went paintballing and bought and snuck out 5smoke grenades (not military style 1's obviously...) so he could use em... THAT was funny

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:22 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by Whisper
Eggs, shaving creme and toilet paper (unused of course) never harmed anyone but the spray paint sounds nasty.

I agree...I wonder how a punk ******* would like spray paint in the mouth....whistle

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:23 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

*sighs and leaves this pointless convo*

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:26 PM
Df02

u didnt actually have to announce ur leaving...we'd all have guessed by the lack of replies

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:27 PM