KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » strange coincidince

strange coincidince
Started by: Afro Cheese

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Afro Cheese

strange coincidince

OK, here it goes:

My cousin in Vermont is adopted and he just turned 18. His parents that have taken care of him have left stuff from his life at the adoption agency every year for his biological mother to check out if she wants. Pictures, report cards, the whole nine yards. Well his mom knew that once he turned 18 she was aloud to look at any of his files in case if she wanted to get in touch with him. His parents actually left her permission before that but she didn't know.

So she goes to the adoption agency to check out his files, where he lives, what he looks like, etc. And she brings her daughter that she kept who was born about 2 years after him. So when they start going through his stuff they find out that he lives in the same exact town as them and that he goes to her daughter's (or his sister's) school. And when they finally look at his recent picture her daughter was like "Oh my god I know that kid thats Patrick Haynes from school!"

Does anyone else think thats weird? He just found out that an associate from school is actually his little sister. I would be freaking out. He went over his real mom's house for dinner tonight and met her for the first time. Keep in mind that the adoption agency isn't even in the town they live in, its about 30 minutes away. The town they live in is so small it doesn't even have an adoption place. It's seriously like a population of 1,000.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:44 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

kinkey

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:45 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Lol, I know. What if they were going out? I mean it is vermont... Not a whole lotta options.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:48 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote