KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » If god loves everybody equally....

If god loves everybody equally....
Started by: debbie264

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbie264

If god loves everybody equally....

Why do some people go to hell,and some to heaven?Doesn't god say he loves and treats everbody equally,whether he's a theif or holy man.So how come he sends people to hell/heaven??
And some people are born into bad environments,and forced to hate and despise god ,while some are born into healthy loving environments,and grow up learning to love god.Why doesn't he give everybody an equal chance?Is that even a philosophical question?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 06:21 AM
debbie264 is currently offline Click here to Send debbie264 a Private Message Find more posts by debbie264 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

He does everyone have free well and it is there dession to go to heaven or hell not gods.If the people are good and worship him they go to heaven if they are sinful they go to hell.
Just because we have free well does not mean however that god does not treats everyone the same.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

This is a religion question, not a philosophical one. And it's not "free well" Jackie, it's "free will". no expression

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 01:00 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

No no no its "Farewell not "Free Will" wait what are we talking aboot? Ah yes there is a Religion Forum. Its great, go there, NOW.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:52 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peterKSL
In a different dimension

erm I think you are a bit harsh Bardock42... don't you think?

Feel me not.. See me not.. I'm just an illusion..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:27 PM
peterKSL is currently offline Click here to Send peterKSL a Private Message Find more posts by peterKSL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

No I am not harsh, I want her to participate in the religion forum, since it is a good forum.
Oh and for the Farewell thing, that was just a joke, no offense there I hope

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:47 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I like the religion forum as well, lots of interesting points of view including non-evolved species bunny

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 06:46 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Moving thread to Religion Forum....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 06:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
I think you are a bit harsh Bardock42... don't you think?
truth sometimes sucks but even so............

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:49 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because God is not just love; God is just. And to be just one must judge impartially.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 08:05 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Plus, He doesn't send people to Hell, they are sent my their own free will...and that choice lies with whether or not they put their lives in Christ's hands....plus, He is just, and must judge justly...as also stated

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:29 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote:
Originally posted by DirectorFitz
Plus, He doesn't send people to Hell, they are sent my their own free will...and that choice lies with whether or not they put their lives in Christ's hands....plus, He is just, and must judge justly...as also stated

Free Will is great! You are given a chose, and He honors your decision.

So--you are in control of your destiny

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:40 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

If God is omniscient, you do not have free will.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:53 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Because god isn' t truly omnibenevolent.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 08:28 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If God is omniscient, you do not have free will.

This has been discussed to death. Shh.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 05:26 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

still its a contradiction, yet again, in the christian belief

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:58 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ It all depends on how you look at it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:44 PM
finti

quote:
It all depends on how you look at it.
look at it as how the stories are portrayed and how they come about to contradict each other

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:05 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

contradictions in peoples stories are just because they are human. From one point of view to the next. If it was word for word, than people would say they were just copying each other.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:50 PM
Adam_PoE

quote:
Originally posted by debbiejo
contradictions in peoples stories are just because they are human. From one point of view to the next. If it was word for word, than people would say they were just copying each other.

If it is the direct word of God transcribed by men, it should be consistent.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:52 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote