KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Best Team?

What is your favorite X-Team lineup?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
New Mutants 2 7.69%
X-Force 1 3.85%
X-Factor 0 0%
Exiles 0 0%
X-Men Gold 2 7.69%
X-Men Blue 13 50.00%
Generation X 3 11.54%
All New, All Different 2 7.69%
Original X-Men 3 11.54%
Excalibur 0 0%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Team?
Started by: Blindfold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindfold

Best Team?

X-Factor (Havok, Polaris, Multiple Man, Wolfsbane, Strong Guy, and Quicksilver)
Original X-Men (Iceman, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel, and Cyclops)
X-Force (Cable, Shatterstar, Domino, Warpath, Meltdown, Feral, and Siryn)
Exiles (Blink, Nocturne, Sunfire, Mimic, Morph, Beak, Namora, and Thunderbird)
New Mutants (Mirage, Karma, Magma, Sunspot, Cannonball, Cypher, Warlock, and Magik)
X-Men Gold (Colossus, Iceman, Archangel, Jean Grey, Storm, and Bishop)
X-Men Blue (Beast, Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit, Cyclops, Revanche, and Wolverine)
Generation X (M, Chamber, Jubilee, Husk, Penance, Synch, Skin, and Mondo)
Excalibur (v.1) (Captain Brittain, Meggan, Nightcrawler, Rachel Summers, Shadowcat, Colossus, and Cerise)
All New, All Different (Cyclops, Sunfire, Banshee, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Storm, Thunderbird, and Wolverine)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:45 AM
Blindfold is currently offline Click here to Send Blindfold a Private Message Find more posts by Blindfold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i say x-men blue.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:54 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

I also said X-Men Blue! big grin

But, who is Revanche?

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 09:46 PM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindfold

The Asian Ninja who Psylocke traded bodies with. She later died by asking her lover to kill her before the Legacy Virus did.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 10:18 PM
Blindfold is currently offline Click here to Send Blindfold a Private Message Find more posts by Blindfold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I picked blue as well

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:29 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

blue and gen.x are my favorites

i think alot of people are gonna pick the blue team

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:10 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

X-men blue team definitely.It's the only one that has Rogue and Gambit,there for the others pale in comparison.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 01:42 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

X-Men Blue.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:44 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silver_Blaze

Yeps X-Men Blue has got to be mine from the people in it like Psylocke and Rogue ^_^ hehehe

I LOVE YOU STYX Chick

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:52 AM
Silver_Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Silver_Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Silver_Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

X-men BLUE!!! ALL THE WAY!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:10 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'll always have a soft spot for the originals. Once Jean is back, I'd like to see an X-Men event that bands these guys together again for an Identity Crisis type thing. Something bad happened during their first tenure together, a stupid teenage mistake (as they were teenagers in their first apperance) that came back to bite them in the ass. I don't know, I really love darker morally conflicting secretive conspiracy stuff like that.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:40 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P¥®¤
Pyro

Wheres Pyro :'(
I support his invisible team smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:37 PM
P¥®¤ is currently offline Click here to Send P¥®¤ a Private Message Find more posts by P¥®¤ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

im prolly one of the biggest x-force fans you'll ever meet!!!! i love that team. i have so many of their comics and i love to read and follow cables story and his team. i have new mutants #100, which was the last issue, and the first appearance of shatterstar, and the x-force as a group, x-force #1, 2, then it skips around like, 4, 5, 7, 8 9, 13, and i dunno the rest. but i love to follow that story. and if i had to schoose a second i'd choose x-men gold. i dunno why, maybe cuz archangel, bishop and colussus are three of my favorite marvel characters. i just love to read bout them more then gambit, cyclops, wolverine, etc. but x-force is #1!!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:47 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platinumx

the kids in gen-x had so much potential to bad they they pretty much all died sad

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:47 PM
platinumx is currently offline Click here to Send platinumx a Private Message Find more posts by platinumx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

I agree, platinum...
Except (out of that line-up), only Synch, Skin, and Mondo are deceased...
M, Chamber, Jubilee, Husk and Penance still live!

Last edited by Sage Tessa on Oct 26th, 2004 at 01:16 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 01:09 AM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platinumx

M, chamber, and penace are M.I.A and husk is getting the r.kelly treatment by angel so their dead to me until they get into some action big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:31 AM
platinumx is currently offline Click here to Send platinumx a Private Message Find more posts by platinumx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Well, in that case, none of the above. erm

I would have chosen the X-Men TAS "Uncanny" Team

(please log in to view the image) Cyclops (please log in to view the image) Storm (please log in to view the image) Wolverine

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:31 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

(please log in to view the image) Beast (please log in to view the image) Gambit (please log in to view the image) Rogue

Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

(please log in to view the image) Jean Grey (please log in to view the image) Jubilee ... and (please log in to view the image) Professor X

smile

P¥®¤
Pyro

What about Pyro?!?
I wanna see Pyro on this board but not as me sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 06:45 AM
P¥®¤ is currently offline Click here to Send P¥®¤ a Private Message Find more posts by P¥®¤ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote