KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Silent Hill (The first game, rimixed for your viewing pleasure)

Silent Hill (The first game, rimixed for your viewing pleasure)
Started by: Ruby_weapon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silent Hill (The first game, rimixed for your viewing pleasure)

Prolouge

As he walked down the dark and lonely roads of Silent Hill searching for his daughter, Henry spotted a moving figure. He called his daughter's name. The figure turned revealing the face of a young girl. The girl giggled and ran. Henry called for his daughter yet again and gave chase after the young girl. As he ran he heard a loud horn, such as an Air Raid siren. He continued chasing the figure into an ally way. He watched the figure turn, and he followed. He he came face to face with darkness, he got his lighter out to illuminate his path. He walked slowly, in fear of this sudden darkness.

As he followed the trails of blood, he held the lighter up to a gate that had a human figure crucified against it, tied with barbwire. "What the hell?" He yelled, frightened by the sight. He examined the face of the crucified victim and jumped back in horror as it's eyes shot open, watching Henry. He turned to run but stopped to see a new figure. "Wha--" Was all Henry had time to say before seeing a small reptilian looking humanoid wielding a knife. Henry screamed in pure fear and jumped back, bumping into the crucified being. The crucified person grabbed Henry as the small reptilian monsters multiplied and came closer. Henry screamed for his daughter before feeling the reptilian monster insert their blades into his skin, bring much pain to the poor man, and his death.

Chapter One, In which Henry meets Cybil and a flying demon

Henry awoke with a scared jump "Where am I?" He asked himself, not noticing the other person in the room. "You're in a cafe...." Said a woman in a police officer uniform. "I don't suppose you know what' going on, huh?" The officer asked. "H-Hey, I'm just a tourist.. Have you seem a small girl, nine years old, black hair to here?" He asked, putting his hand to the middle of his back. "No, sorry." The officer said, "I'm Deputy Cybil Bennett, Who are you?" Cybil asked. "I'm Henry Mason.. I have to find my daughter, Cheryl." He said, standing and going for the door to exit the cafe.

Cybil grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him back "Are you insane??" Cybil yelled, and with a deep sigh as she held out a pistol to Henry, "Take this, you won't last too long without it... Know who you're shooting at, always aim, and know... Don't go shooting me by mistake..." She said, "I'm going to find help.. You would do well if you stayed close to the Cafe.' She finished and walked out of the cafe. Henry sighed inwardly and looked around the cafe. He picked up some medicine, aspirin, and a knife. He also grabbed two 9mm magazines that Cybil had left him. He walked to the exit and grabbed the handle, just as the radio on the table started to ring loudly with static. Henry looked over at it "What's wrong with that radio?" He said and walked to it.

Henry leaned down to examine the radio. Just as he did so, there was a loud crash of the window beside him smashing inwards. Henry fell backwards, hitting his side, hurting himself. He looked up to see a humanoid bat flying above him screeching loudly. Henry wanted to grab his ears but went for the gun instead. He aimed and pulled the trigger as fast as he could, but nly getting a soft click from the gun. "Shit!" He yelled, realising the saftey was on. He yelled as the monster scooped him up, slamming him through a window, cutting both his face and middle body as he flew through.

He hit the ground and rolled, his body working against him so that he couldn't shoot the gun. He tried to stand but as he did, the monster swooped him up yet again, only this time smashing him into a telephone booth. He yelled in pain as he scrambled to his feet and aimed the gun, firing rapidly. The first few shots missed the monster completely, thought the last three shots hit perfectly. The creature screeched loudly then softened it's tone as he hit the ground, and disentagrated. Henry stood, holding his arm, barely able to stand.

Henry looked back into the cafe and limped back into it. He picked up the radio and put it in his front pocket and left the cafe.

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:18 PM
Ruby_weapon is currently offline Click here to Send Ruby_weapon a Private Message Find more posts by Ruby_weapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

It's okay plot and details are nice make chapters longer and link some of them. Then that should look like a noval which'll attract readers.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:15 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote