KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Really sad story!

Really sad story!
Started by: Antoinette

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

Sleep Really sad story!

My friend told me yesterday...that her cousin died...this is how..

she was on her way to a job interview and noticed she had a flat tire.
She puller over on to the side of the road and got out her spare tire and got ready to fix it herself. She started walking to her tire then all of a sudden a man in a car who was reading a book ran over her...she died instantly...She died at the age of 18...

how sad...

this is how my grandmother died..

She was home watching tv in the kitchen like she always does and noticed her foot started to heart...she then told my uncle to please rub her feet..when it got better..she notcied she started to feel very lite headed and then pasted out..my uncle called 911...she was in a coma for 3 days and then died while in the hospital...

I haven't started to miss her since now..now that I ll never see her again..

Someone hold me... sad sad confused

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:51 PM
Antoinette is currently offline Click here to Send Antoinette a Private Message Find more posts by Antoinette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i am not good with this stuff.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:52 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if i had the smilie i would *hugs*

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

The first story was a little farfetchd, I mean no one ****ing would read a book while driving, seriously.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:53 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

thankssmile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:53 PM
Antoinette is currently offline Click here to Send Antoinette a Private Message Find more posts by Antoinette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The grieving process can vary from person to person, and it never gets easier no matter how many losses you experience, its times like these you and those close to you will have to pull together and be there for one another, just grieve and don't let anyone tell you when you can and cannot grieve for someone, and don't feel afraid to show your emotions i find its better to get things like this in the open.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:54 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

I m not lying!sad.....he was lookin at a map!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:55 PM
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

thanks wicker manbig grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:56 PM
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

Aww, it'll be okies. They're both in a better place.

A place with happiness, and no pain.

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:20 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea i lost a 9 year old cousin, i kinda found him dead in his bed, its really hard to deal w/ especially if you witness or see the dead body, its really hard to deal with so my thoughts go out to your friend cause i know what shes going through, its been over 3 years and its still fresh in my mind

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:26 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i wasnt gonna post it, but hey, its anon right? well, anon enough. my best friend died in my arms 4 years ago.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.::Levi@than::.

wow... that's terrible hugs for everyone

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:29 AM
.::Levi@than::. is currently offline Click here to Send .::Levi@than::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::Levi@than::. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

the cat can see through wood
see the cat see through the wooden door
see the burglar behind the wooden door
hes a vigalinte cat a cat whos a vigilante
banana on a balloon with eyes
eyes with a sauce baboon eyes in a sauce

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:32 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Everyone who lost someone in this thread, my heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my prayers.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 03:34 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

My dad's two best friends died right before his eyes.
He was in the navy, and when the sub got back to America, everyone was happy to be home. My dad went back into the submarine to get something he forgot, and a a machine carrying a load of 2x4s had an accident, killing the two friends. They never even got to see their families again.
I've never lost anyone close like you guys, but I thought I'd add that in there.
sad I'm feeling for you all.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 03:48 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i was at school when i was 8 and my parents were killed in a car crash cause someone shot a ****ing rocket launcher at them. what did they do to deserve that?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 08:45 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100 00101110

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 08:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

whats with you and the: 01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100 00101110

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 08:53 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

*hugs* i lost a friend 1 year ago unfortunatly sad

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:03 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote