KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Last night I had the most horrible nightmare!

Last night I had the most horrible nightmare!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Shocked Last night I had the most horrible nightmare!

I was in some room. In the room were a couple of metal beds that looked like tanning beds, they were REALLY HOT. There were these people who made these slave-like guys hop on the metal beds and lie down and the they would burn them alive and put the lid thingy just above them, kind of like a toasted sandwich maker. It was so horrible, those poor people, I could hear their horrible screams so I put my hands over my ears. It was so disturbing.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:48 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

this is a premonition of your future

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:50 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I once dreamt my cat killed me. o.0 But your dream freaks me out. *sneaks away*

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:54 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan187
this is a premonition of your future

Do you do 187's in the undercover cops' ass 24\7?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:54 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Do you do 187's in the undercover cops' ass 24\7?

How about you and I get together handsome.
Dilbert doesn't treat you with respect anyway.
I know how to treat a man right. love

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:57 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote:
How about you and I get together handsome.
Dilbert doesn't treat you with respect anyway.
I know how to treat a man right. love

Sorry Dr. Phil, I don't swing that way... confused
It's OK if you do, but I'm not interested. wink

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:00 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Sorry Dr. Phil, I don't swing that way... confused
It's OK if you do, but I'm not interested. wink

Damn, and I wanted to do it doggy style too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:03 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

This must be the second most horrible nightmare Blackc@t has had.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:05 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote:
Damn, and I wanted to do it doggy style too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your boyfriend isn't home, huh? Oh well, I am sure you can find a stray dog around if you really want to commit bestiality...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:06 AM
Darth Revan187

MARRIAGE: Leprechauns can only marry every thousand years on their thousandth birthday, if they catch the mortal lass of their choice and have her sneeze three times without anyone saying "God bless you." At that point, magically, a ring appears on her finger and a shackle around her neck.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:07 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Wow. Y'know, you scare me. x_X

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:11 AM
NinthCorona

quote:
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
Wow. Y'know, you scare me. x_X

Does he have a mental handicap?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:26 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

*whispers* Maybe... but today must be leprechaun day in the world of DR187...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:28 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

thumb up

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:29 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

Re: Last night I had the most horrible nightmare!

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I was in some room. In the room were a couple of metal beds that looked like tanning beds, they were REALLY HOT. There were these people who made these slave-like guys hop on the metal beds and lie down and the they would burn them alive and put the lid thingy just above them, kind of like a toasted sandwich maker. It was so horrible, those poor people, I could hear their horrible screams so I put my hands over my ears. It was so disturbing.

You are having flashbacks of your previous lifetime.
When you were a an SS in a concentration camp, torturing innocent people.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:30 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Or was she a LEPRECHAUN?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 05:32 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

You think it was a flash back of my previous life? but I don't think they had things like these in those awful conentration camp.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:11 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

eek! you dreamed you were toast!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:03 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.::Levi@than::.

You didn't have a jaffle before going to bed did you?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:10 AM
.::Levi@than::. is currently offline Click here to Send .::Levi@than::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::Levi@than::. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

Re: Last night I had the most horrible nightmare!

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t

oh my god!!! shut up! your boring me to tears here!

(please log in to view the image)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 01:02 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote