KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Spider-Boy (please read)

Spider-Boy (please read)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Arrow Spider-Boy (please read)

Storyline: Terry Williams was an eleven year-old boy with a lot of problems, but his already-complicated-life is about to get much more complicated for when he was bit by a genitcally altered spider he soon gained all of its abilities, after a death in the family that was his fault Terry vowels to now protect and patrol the streets of manhatten. But evil soon arises by the name of Cornel Doom, the result of an experiment gone wrong. Can Terry put a stop to his evil ways or will New York be destroyed?

Get ready people, here it is!

Terry sat down on the Bus seat infront of his two friends, David and Sora. "What do you think?" Terry asked them, putting on his thick black-rimmed reading glasses. "Your such a nerd Terry!" Sora joked, David agreed. "Shut up" Terry laughed.
"Hey dork! your in my seat!" Terry looked up into the face of the school bully, Conan. His real name was Conan Barber but everybody called him 'Conan the Barberian' because he was so big and tough, Conan didn't care becuase he loved being called that. "Back of Conan, or else!" David warned.
"What did you say!?" Conan roared.
"What, did I stutter?" David pulled yet another joke. Conan walked away cautiously. David was the only one Conan ever feared, for David was just as tall as Conan was. "Thanks Dave" Terry thanked.
"No problem" Dave saluted. But nothing could muck up Terry's plans for today, for today was thier school trip to the Queens research and developement labrotory, they were going to learn about mutated super-spiders. The bus geered into action and they drove away. Little did Terry know, this trip would change his life forever.........

MORE COMING SOON!

MORE COMING SOON.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 11:15 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

They finally arrived at the research lab, and quickly and eagerly Terry hoped out of the bus, almost knocking a girl over as he went. "Ouch!" she cried. "Sorry!" Terry apoligised, checking to see who it was. "Oh....hi Ling" Terry said. Ling was a pretty Asian girl who happened to be in Terrys class. Her and Terry were good friends but Terry had the smallest crush on her, Terry has been told by her friends that she had a small one on him to. "That's okay" Ling smiled. A blushing Terry rushed off to find David and Sora. "Mid-Town High gather round please." thier science teacher Mr. Clarke demanded. "You are here representing the school so I want you all on your best behavier, now lets go inside, everybody stick together! that means you Nick." the class rushed up the stairs and through the marbel doors.

Meanwhile, at Titus-industries much research was going on. "We have almost completed the Body Inhancer" Mr Davis told Mr Keenan. "Soon the furmula will be ready for human testing. We have a human subject that is willing and able. " he said with a smirk.
"Good, good" Mr Keenan said.

Back at the lab the students were getting a lecture about the spiders that were kept here. The kind-faced woman who worked there was telling them about how this specific spiders web was that as strong as that of building wire. Also how some spiders boardered on 'pre-cognition' which she described as a 'spider-sense'. "All these spiders have been put together to create these 14 gentically inhanced super-spiders."she said.
"But the brochure said 15" David corrected her.
"That brochure is out of date, one of the spiders was presumed missing back in Queens. " The Woman told him. Little did they know one of the cages was still open, the one spider in that cage leapt out, and easily using its inhanced jumping-skills it landed on a pillar. "Moving on" said the tour-guide. The class moved on, all except Terry who hid behind a near-by pillar. He could see Ling in-front looking at the monitors. Terry put both hands on the pillar to peek around the corner. A sharp-searing pain peirced his flesh on his knuckle on the finger closest to his thumb. Terry shook hard as a spider fell off. He closely exmained the bite. It was turning blue and purple and it seemed to swell-up as the minutes went by.

Last edited by BlackC@ on Jul 6th, 2004 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:06 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Good story, but it seems a ripoff of Spider-Man: The Movie with new names.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:13 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I've tried to change it as much as possible from Spider-Man. But there was really no other way. I've planned it out and a lot of the rest is very different then Spider-Man, but you may notice a bit is still the same. I'll add more now.

Later that afternoon Terry and his classmates headed back to school. Terry kept quiet the whole way while David and Sora chatted about thier experience. Terry felt more sick by the minute. By the time they reached thier classroom and sat down in thier seats Terry felt horrible. He was dizzy and kept having heat-flashes, he felt freeing-cold then boiling-hot, he had terrible stomach cramps and migrains. He began to sweat terribly, he barely noticed what the teacher was saying, all he heard was 'blahs', 'blees' and 'blues'. The only sentence he understood was "Terry could you come up here and deminstrate?." Terry groaned, it took every ounce of strength he could muster to walk to the front of the class. 'Don't faint, just hang-on' Terry told himself. But he just couldn't take it, he gave up and collapsed. His last word was a small groan.....

Two of his classmates carried Terry to the sick-room and layed him on the bed. The nurse expained that the reason why Terry had fainted was probably due to the heat, as it was a hot afternoon. Terry slept for hours until he finally awoke. He was feeling a bit better, no, he was feeling great! come to think of it, he had never felt this good in his life! He got up to go and tell the nurse he was feeling better and was dismissed from school. He walked down park-avenue staring at the swollen bite on his hand which was now blue and purple. It was a miracle the nurse didn't see it. 'I'm an idiot' Terry thought to himself crossing the road, he should have told someone he had been bitten, what if the spider was poisinous? BEEP! BEEP! Terry looked to his left and saw a truck slam on its brakes. The truck driver hopped out and prayed he hadn't hit anything. He walked to the front of the truck and found no-one so he clambered back in and drove away. Terry who had his eyes clamped shut finally opened them slowly. His heart leapt into his throat. He was way above the street clinging to the wall of an apartment building, how the hell did he get up here? 'okay, don't panic' Terry told himself. He carefully slid down the tin-drain pipe and crushed it like can. What was going on! his strength was incredible, and so must his jumping ability if he leapt all the way up there. He climbed down the ladder and back onto the city streets, heading for home.

MORE SOON!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 10:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Much better, Spider-Girl. wink

Good work!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:01 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Thanks wink

HERE'S THE NEXT BIT:

Terry finally arrived at his apartment, exausted and sweaty. "Hi honey, I heard you fainted at school today" said his Mum. She wasn't his real Mum, you see, when Terry was two years old his parents died in a car-crash so he was forced to go live with his Mums best friend. She lived in a nice apartment in New York. And after many years Terry had learned to call it 'home' and Mrs Williams 'Mom.'
"Yeah, I'm okay now though." Terry replied.
"I'm sorry I couldn't come get you but I had a mountain of work to do." Mrs Willaims apologized. "But can you still make it for baseball training?" Terrt ckecked him watch. "Oh no! I forgot! Thaks Mom!" and Terry rushed up stairs to get changed. He gathered all his training gear and began to change his clothes. When he took off his emerald-green T-shirt his mouth dropped. His stomach! it was no longer scrawny and boney, but muscular, bulging pecks stood out, and his biceps were incredible! Terry flexed them, it made him look like he had been working out for years, but how could an eleven year old get so strong and mucsly!? "Terry, com'on I'll drive you" His mother said. Terry packed his bag for training and hurried down the stairs. "Oh, hey Neill" Neill was a police officer who had known Terry and his Mother formany, many years now. He was great friends with Neill and over time developed a strong relationship with him. "Hey kiddo!" Neill replied.
"Mom do I have to go to baseball training?" Terry moaned, he was itching to go and see his muscles again. "Remember Terry', said Neill "If you have a gift use it wisely" he said. That sentence was Neill's life motto, it was something he always said, Terry thought it was just another cheap saying to get him to do something he didn't want yo. "But I don't have a gift, I'm not good at baseball" he said.
Mrs Willaims took Terry by the arm and dragged him to the car. "Bye Andrea" Neill bid.
"Bye Neill" she smiled.

Terry stepped up to the plate, gripping the bat as hard as he could. Conan squeezed the ball in his plam and let it fly. Terry wasn't to good at this game, he hit a few balls back in his time but not much. The ball hurtled towards him, a sharp-tingle went off in the back of Terrys head, telling him to swing now, Terry swing the bat with all his might and it smacked the ball dead-centre. The baseball went flying for miles, finally lannding in one of Conan's friends face. Conans friend Micheal fell to the hard ground, un-concious. The whole group ran up to check if he was okay, there were no parents around so they were pretty much in deep trouble. "Is he......dead?" Sora asked. Terry was about to reply when a sharp tingiling sensation once again struck his head, signaling him to duck, Terry did so and a baseball bat narrowly missed his head. It was Conan. "That was a mistake which will cost you dearly" he snarled. Another tingle went off in Terrys head, telling him to jump. Terry did so as the bat went underneath his legs. He heard 'wows!' and gasps from the crowd. "How'd he do that!?" some kid cried. Again, and again and again Conan swung the bat, but Terry easily dodged each one. Conan pulled the bat back and swung as hard as he possibly could, Terry caught the bat in his hands, now it was Conans turn to have a lesson in pain. Terry swung his foot which struck Conan in the stomach, Conan went flying for yards and finally strcuk the side of a car, he slowly sunk to the floor un-consious. The crowd of kids congradulated him and Terry left for home, feeling not happy but confused...........

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:45 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~the previous one has mistakes, I tried to edit i but my time-limit was over.

HERES THE NEXT BIT:

Before setting off home Terry stumbled into the changing room to get changed, the other boys were still outside. But Terrys thoughts were else where, what was happening to him!? he bent down to pick up his shoes and SQUIRT! some kind of goo shot out of his wrist like melted cheese on a slice of pizza. The strang material dis-connected from Terrys wrist. Terry examined both his wrists and found two tiny slits. Terry began to panic, the warning sense, the super-strength and the jumping ability were weird enough but this crossed the line. Terry checked his watch, it was only half-past four. He gathered his things and took them back home, he ran home in easily ten minutes, his speed was now incredible! he took the lift to the 16 floor only to find an empty apartment. He helped himself to a quick snack then left the building to take out the trash. He stuffed the bag full of garbage into the tin-trash can, before heading back inside he took some time to rest. He stared at his fingers to find the cause of the tingiling senstaion and found millions of tiny hairs growing on his fingertips. "I know he's around here somewhere!" called the familiar voice of Conan, Terry couldn't be bothered to deal with him now, but his escape was worth-less as he was in a dead-end alley way. He stared at the bite on his hand, it suddenly struck him that he seemed to be gaining all the same powers of a spider. The super-strength, super speed, the spider-sense, the web, able to jump high and far.......there was only one left: wall crawling. With the ever-closer drawing footsteps of Conan and his buddies Terry needed to act fast. He looked around, he was in an alley so no one would see what he was about to do, he then looked up and placed his hand on the brick wall, he placed his other hand even higher. He placed his foot on the wall and pulled himself up, his hands and feet (regardless of shoes) seemed to stick to the wall like glue. He pulled himself higher and higher with ease, the smile on his face widened. He could actually feel the tingiling sensation in his fingers and toes which seemed to give off a kind of static-electricty which penetrated his shoes and allowed him this fantastic power. He finally reached the top with a huge smile on his face. Terry decided to test out his other powers, he stretched his legs and ran the distance of the roof. Before reaching the edge he crouched and then leapt as far as he could go, he screamed with excitement as he flew through the air and landed on the other building. He continued jumping from roof-top to roof-top, screaming his head off until he finally reached the end. His spider-sense went off with an alarm. He got the sensation to leave but he pondered why. Then Conans voice once again reached his ears. He was on the street below. Terry took a deep breath and scaled the ariel tower until he reached the top. He looked at the tiny slit in his wrist and new the only power to test out next was his web. He looked at his surroundings, there were huge skyscrapers so there wasn't much choice. His eyes finally caught on a flag pole sticking out of a far-away building. Terry recalled the finger-pose he had done in the changing rooms and pulled his two middle-fingers into the palm of his hand as a string of web unleashed it-self and attached to the flag-pole. The web seemed spongy and easy to hang on to. Terry was glad about this because he knew he would be able to hang onto the web if something went wrong. "Here goes nothing" he whispered. He leapt from the tower and soared through the air high above the streets of New York, screaming like a three year-old girl as he went. He swung above another apartment building and let go. BIG MISTAKE! the roof had recently been cleaned and Terry slipped and slid right into a broom cuboard, falling to the ground with a bone-shattering crunch.

MORE SOON.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:21 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Here's the next bit:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today we make a brake-though in medical history, the birth of a new formula shall allow the human race more power then ever before. I give you: The Preformence Inchancer!" said Mr Davis, pulling off the curtain of small canisters filled with a grey liquid. "This formula allows the average human inchanced strength, speed, and the most powerful of all: Invunrability! pain will be very hard to come by!" Mr Davis continued. "This combat suite will also be available for the Military" he showed a grey suit with armor and a number of grenades, bombs and guns attached, also a jet-pack with a grey-metal helmet which came down just below the nose and had a red window so the person wearing it could see out but no-one could see in. "We have our head of department James Druce to test the formula" James Druce walked forward and thanked the audience for comming. He then stepped into a very small chamber with only room for one person. Mr Davis took the lid off the canister and poured it into a pipe, he then walked over to a control pad and tapped numerous buttons. After a couple of minutes of noise a grey gas emmited from vents into the chamber, James inhaled slowly, the gas tasted funny and burned his throat. The crowd watched with baited breath, as the minutes dragged by the gas dissolved and the chamber door opened. James had an evil grin spread around his face, for the inhancer had one side-effect: Insanity. "James!..." Mr Davis gasped. James was now 6'6 ft tall, and had huge bulging muscles. James never use to be this tall or muscly. He then through a left-hook at Mr Davis sending him flying across the room and smashing into the wall, as motionless as death......the crowd screamed and people ran in every direction. James through punches at a lot of them and sent them an inch from death. People also tried to fight back, but to James it was no worse then a gust of wind. He laughed and through them across the room. After a matter of minutes everybody was either knocked out or dead. James walked up to the heavily-armed combat suite, he laughed and then howled, a howl so evil it was un-human. The howl echoed through the dark corridors of Titus-Co., for now a new evil was born........

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:18 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'll post more very soon. smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 05:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Good. smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:13 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

HERES THE NEXT BIT: smile

Terry sat down next to Sora in the cafeteria, his stomach gave a HUGE rumble, on his lunch tray he had collected all the important foods groups and was ready to tuck in when David interrupted. "Hey Terry, me Sora and a couple of other guys are going to go see 'Chainsaw Warriors' tomorrow and wondered if you wanna come, it would be a perfect way to celebrate the last day of school for the year." he asked, seeing Terry tuck into his lunch like a raverting wolf.
"Chainsaw Warriors!? count me in!" said Terry, spraying food and spit everywhere. "I just don't know why they have costumes" Sora said, taking a slurp of her soda. "Why would they need costumes?" Terry asked. "Because, they're super-heros stupid, every hero needs a costume" Sora answered. An idea suddenly struck Terrys brain, when he went home later that afternoon, he told Neill not to disturb him and went and locked himself up in his room. He scavenged around, looking for as many colour-pencils and pens as he could find and then got to work. Soras voice ecohed through his head "every super-hero needs a costume" Terry smiled as he got to work. The hours slowly dragged by and Terrys luck had run dry. He racked his brains but to no luck. Taking a brake, he sat down at his computer and checked his e-mails. 'Super-important New York News' was in his e-mails list. The title was 'Red-and-blue bug terrizes New York, exclusive Daily Bugle news'. Terry opened it and read the article, below were photographs of Spider-Man captured by Peter Parker. A new and fabulous idea struck Terry. What if he altered Spider-Mans costume to suit himself?! grabbing a piece of paper Terry copied in Spider-Man's costume. Changing a few things, instead of the colours being blue and read, they would be red-and-black. This spider symbol would also be a lot bigger, and the eye pices would be more round and flat at the top, instead of triangular. After many hours of back-braking work Terrys design was complete. He stood up and admired his work.

Last edited by BlackC@ on Jul 12th, 2004 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:40 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

HIS COSTUME:

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:47 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by Spider-Girl
HIS COSTUME:

Attachment: sb.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:51 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I've got a much better copy but I'll post that later.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:53 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by Spider-Girl
I've got a much better copy but I'll post that later.

Here it is:

Attachment: sb2.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 01:28 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'll post more tomorrow happy

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:37 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'll post the next bit tomorrow, I promise wink
I've just had to think up the next bit so that's why I haven't posted lately.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:43 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Okay peoples here it is:

Terry stuffed a crisp twenty-dollar note in his pocket, school had ended for the year and now he was going to go see 'Chainsaw Warriors' he ran down stairs to the where the kitchen and living room met. Terry's apartment was a very nice place, up stairs were the bathroom and bed-rooms and down stairs was the kitchen and living room. "We'll the station called in and said they needed me' said Neill. Neill didn't live with Terry and his Mum but he went there very often. Terry didn't like it when Neill went to work, it worried him deeply. But Neill was a tough, tall and buff man. He had brownish hair and a brownish-blonde beard with baby-blue eyes. When Neill left Terry said he was on his way. "Hold it young man" said Mrs Willaims. "You haven't done your chores and you know our bargain, you can only go if you've done them."
"Okay I'll do them now" said Terry. But to his Mum that wasn't good enough. "You never do your chores these days and I'm not just going to forget about it" she roared. "Your staying here!" she barked. Terry tried so hard to cover the lump rising in his throat. "Mom This so un-fair!" he stromed up to his room, wiping the tears from his eyes. Minutes dragged on and Terry began to relax a little. But he wouldn't let someone like HER get in his way, he walked over to his bedroom window and climbed out on the ledge which went out liked a flat pyramid on its side about 20 Feet. On his apartment building were four pillars similar to his, one coming out on the corners, thank God his room had one. The cars below seemed like a heard of ants, he had never really noticed that his room was so high up. Terry took in a deep breathe of the cold-night air and lept off, he plumited towards the ground, the wind howling in his ears. He shot a web-line up and flew up like a catapult, landing in an alley-way. The cinema was 4 blocks away and Terry grew anxious as he drew nearer to it. The movie started in less then a minute, but to his delite he arrived just on time. Climbing up the big staircase to the cinema he saw his friends rush into the cinema holdings thier popcorn and drinks. "One ticket to Chainsaw Warriors please" said Terry polietly, putting his money on the counter. "Sorry kid but it's PG-13 and your obviously not 13." said the obnoxious man. "What!" Terry yelled in out-rage. "You just let my friends in! they're only eleven!"
"Sorry kid but your not getting in." said the employe on a final note. Terry gave the employe a dirty look and headed towards the elevator, he was to mad to take the stairs. Without paying much attention Terry waited and waited but the elevator door never opened. He stode over to the stairs and heard the cry of the employe. "Stop him! he stole the money!" Terry thought the employe mean't him until he saw the crook, he wore jeans, a leather jacket and an orange T-shirt . His blonde hair was braided and he held a midnight-black gun. Terry saw his strike of revenge and stood aside to let the crook go. "Cheers kid" the crook thanked and sprinted down the stares, full speed. The employe ran up to Terry "Why'd ya let him go!?" he roared.
"Because I felt like it..." Terry said cheekly. He walked down the stairs knowing the pleasure of getting even with the employe. But that action would change Terrys life forever........

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:50 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'll post more tomorrow.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:03 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Heres the next piece:

Terry keeped to himself on the way home, there were a lot of creeps around and they were people he didn't want to mingle with. Terry was so tied up in his thoughts that he suddenly realised the tingle-sensation had returned to the back of his head, the instinct told Terry to sumer-sault over it but Terry resisted the urge. BANG! he had taken so long on his decision that he hadn't realised he had walked head-on into the person. "Hey moron watch it!" he complained, he then actually took the time to look at the person. "Hey Neill......" he said. He was in for it now.
"Your mother informed me that you had run away, to see this movie I presume" Terry could tell Neill was serious. He had a certain fire in his eyes that Terry knew he was serious, not the practical jokester he always was. Terry nodded, looking at his knees instead of Neill. "I'm afraid you'll have to be punished, you were told not to go and you disobeyed her deliberitly!" he roared.
Terry finally worked up the courage to look at him. "Thats not fair!" Terry yelled in protest. Neill was about to say something more when police cars roared by, their sirens full blast. "I have to go, but we'll chat later. You can catch the bus home, the bus stop's just down the road." he ordered, and without another word he clambered into his police car. "I hate you!" Terry yelled. But he didn't stop there. "I'm glad your not my REAL Dad!"
Neill looked at him then slammed the door and drove off. It took several minutes for Terry to walk to the bus stop, he only just made it and leaped on. The doors closed with a squisy sound and Terry took a seat at the back. Just before the Bus drove away Terry saw a police car come roaring down the street, the opposite way that Neill went. Come to think of it, that looked a lot like Neills car, but instead of him driving in it looked like the crook Terry had let escape.....

There was not point in climbing through his bedroom window, a) Terry didn't want to crawl up the wall that high and b) Terry's Mum already knew he had gone to the movie. He slid his key in the lock and entered. Terry expected to find an angry mother sitting on the couch, but instead he saw a poilce man and a police woman, Terry new both well but he didn't get what was going on, his mother was sobbing into the shoulder of Officer Dave. Was Terry going to jail for sneaking out? he just didn't get it. "Terry...." said the poilce woman Jane. "Theres been an accident, Neill was....shot........." her voice sounded distant and shaky, Terrys heart leaped into his throat. "Did he make it?" Terry asked, his voice a little shaky too. "Terry I'm so sorry" she replied. Terry turned around and bolted through the door, tears flying from his eyes, it had been all his fault. The crook he let escape had killed Neill and then fled the crime-scene.

Terry sat up on-top of the Broklyn Bridge staring out into the city. He had stopped crying now but the hole in his heart still hadn't closed up. Even though this wasn't the first death in his life, these feelings were still new to Terry. He had been to young to remember what it was like when his real parents had died. "Neill......." Terry whispered.

3 weeks had passed and life for Terry had gotten a little better, but the pain still hadn't fully gone away, the guilt of knowing he had let Neill die had bottled up inside him. He had designed and made a different costume that consisted of a black cape, black gloves and a black-eye cover mask. Terry didn't like this costume, he was always under the impression that the black colour matched his soul, so one sunny after-noon Terry took a trip to the costume-store to see if he could sell it. His thoughts were led astray as a figure ramed into his side. "Watch it!" Terry yelled. But his heart pumped faster as he recognised the person, Neill's killer, and he just ran out of a bank he had presumably robbed. "You!" Terry roared. The crook got into his get-away car and drove off. Terry had his costume clutched in his hands and new what he had to do. He ran down an alley way and yanked on his mask, gloves, and cape. He leaped onto a brick-wall and scaled it easily. He ran full-speed and leaped along the roof-tops. Catching up with the get-away car. It was almost dark by the time Terry had landed on-top of a building and had the robbers car in site. He knew he couldn't leap roof-top to roof-top to catch up. He held up his hand and pulled the two middle fingers back into his palm as a string of webbing shot out of his right wrist and attached itself to the side of a building. Terry grabbed hold of it and looked down to the streets of Manhatten. He took a deep breath and jumped off, swinging down the street. "Woah!" he cried. He was swinging toward a building and about to ram into it. With some quick thinking he released a quick web-line and went to the left after the car, letting go of the other web-line. He swung down to the streets in a graceful arch and swung back up. The street was filled with gasps and tiny screams coming from Terry, web-line after web-line he soon learned how to control his web-swinging and go into the direction he wanted to, the screams and gasps had also stopped. He landed dead-center on a lamp post, he had swung over the car and was a few blocks ahead. The car came speeding down the street followed by police cars. Terry leaped off the post and landed on the car. But the crook swerved making Terry lose his balance. Terry slipped off, but released another string of web which clung to the car. Terry clung to the web-line with all his life. The foolish crook tried to swerve but lost control and drove directly down-hill towards the old abandoned ware-house. Terry let go of the web-line and went flying onto the roof of the ware house. The killer headed in away from the cops and so did Terry.

Crawling along the ceiling Terry looked down at the anxious murderer. Ready to pounce.....the crook took out his gun and fired bullets in awkard directions. Terry dropped from the ceiling right onto the killer, sumer-saulting away and ready for the next attack. The killer laughed at the puny child and fired bullets. But Terry easily dodged them. Terry preformed an amazing round-house kick which sent the killer flying againts the wall, he flew against it with such force that a near-by window shattered. Terry pulled off his mask and stared into the killers eyes. He gabbed a piece of glass and spoke to the killer. "I want to look into your eyes as you die!" Terry threatened.
"D-don't kill me kid! I didn't mean to hurt anyone!" he stuttered in utter terror. "What about Neill!? or was that just an accident?" Terry screamed. The killed got up and ran along the wall, running for his life. Terry ran towards the smashed window and picked up another piece of glass. But he now knew what the killer was doing, he turned around and ran towards Terry ready to attack. He leaped towards Terry but Terry ducked, sending the killer flying through the open window. He heard the killer's screams all the way down, four storys up, the screams were followed by a sickening crunch and the crys stopped. A torch shone an inch from Terry's foot, police torchs......Terry leaped onto the ceiling and crawled out one of the windows. He sat on top of the warehouse for awhile, thinking about how he now had revenge on Neill's killer......but the killers death was only an accident, but at least he would hurt no-one ever again........

MORE SOON.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:28 AM