KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do you want to go??

How do you want to go??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Burial 0 0%
Cremation 6 66.67%
Funeral at sea 1 11.11%
Cryogenically frozen 0 0%
Other 2 22.22%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How do you want to go??
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Warning How do you want to go??

When you die, how do you want to be laid to rest?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:25 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Cremation.
The End.

angel

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:31 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

me 2.

I don't want to rot away, I would want to be cremated and get it over with.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:37 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Yeah. Same here. Also, after you're dead, you can't fill pain, and I'd rather be burny and have my ashes sprinkled in the wind.

And I confess, I don't like creepy things, not even after I'm dead would I like the worms, centipedes, millipedes to be crawling over my corpse. ::shivers::

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:39 AM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i want to be cremated *pulls out the matches* who wants to do the honours laughing out loud

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:11 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

hell if i know, and if i care confused

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:16 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

wat!! i didnt understand a word of that babe confused

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:17 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

talking about this thread...i don't know how i "want to go"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:20 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

oh ok babe i get ya erm

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:21 AM
D-Double
.. and some junk

Re: How do you want to go??

With a mutha f*ck'n bang!

Cremation and have my ashes shot out of a cannon.

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:26 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

ok! ill be aware for ne incomin ashes laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:27 AM
D-Double
.. and some junk

DUCK!!! eek!

*quack*

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:37 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

I cant even think about this right now...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 12:07 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

Cremation!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 12:10 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Kind of a depressing thought.But if I was to die.Then I would like to be buryed the thought of being turn to dust is one thing I would never want to happen.
Also to be bury near a tree or a some kind of water would be nice too.JM Now it is time to think of happy thoughts!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 05:12 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Cremation, after my good organs are taken out and used for people that actually need them!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 09:41 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

ye im wit Devalion. Its a waste of good space burying people and cemeterys are scary.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 09:47 PM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Well that and I dont wanna wake up!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 09:48 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

cremation. throw out the ashes happy

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 09:49 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

lol.....they do take up less space!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 09:51 PM