KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The KMC Crisis Hotline/Dear Sothy

The KMC Crisis Hotline/Dear Sothy
Started by: Soth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The KMC Crisis Hotline/Dear Sothy

If any of you have a crisis, or are asking for advice, come here! I can guarantee that I will never be serious and always be hilarious!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:08 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Dear Sothy you've got to help you see I've got this itching...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:19 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Have you flossed? Because if you've flossed the magical mushrooms would not have invaded your pancreas, therefore preventing the itch.

~Sothy

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:22 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:23 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I floss! But the itching wont go

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:24 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

dear slothy, my ass hurts

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:24 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

have you tried flossing?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:25 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Well Bob, if your ass hurts than obviously you have not washed your hamster

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:25 AM
DeNiro

Sothy I have a serious problem. Now I have been leaving with this illness for all my life even when I was born. It is very embaressing and I dontknow if i want to explain here but maybe u can help. U see I was born with this rare diease called bigadickitous. Which means that my penis is over 10 inches long and it will grow on a average inch a year what can I do to stop this madness

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:26 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

niiiice

i wouldnt complain

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:26 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
Sothy I have a serious problem. Now I have been leaving with this illness for all my life even when I was born. It is very embaressing and I dontknow if i want to explain here but maybe u can help. U see I was born with this rare diease called bigadickitous. Which means that my penis is over 10 inches long and it will grow on a average inch a year what can I do to stop this madness

get your eyes tested stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:27 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

not lie aboutyour penis size would help

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:27 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
You must become one with the kitchen appliance salesmen, they will show you the way

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:28 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

for his prick

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:28 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Next?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:29 AM
DeNiro

get my eyes tested laughing out loud That was good Ill bump that post laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:30 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dear sothy... i have a serious problem. See I have this problem where I start fights with @ssholes and B!tches on an on-line web stie called Uranusisacrater.com. How do I stop myself?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:30 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

not go on the site

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:31 AM
DeNiro

I wouldnt stop seems like fun

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:32 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by LarryTheArch
Dear sothy... i have a serious problem. See I have this problem where I start fights with @ssholes and B!tches on an on-line web stie called Uranusisacrater.com. How do I stop myself?
You must do this in the exact order I give to you, or else the cure will not work

-Make me a pastrami sandwich
-Dance the dance of the naked blender f**king people
-shave your goat and burn his fur in an offering to the God of SPAM
-Sing the ancient chant of the ancient old people
-and then get really stoned and forget all about the site

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:34 AM