KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lord of the Rings fans

Lord of the Rings fans
Started by: kelita_33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kelita_33
Wanna-be Director

Love Lord of the Rings fans

Hey Im a huge Lotr fan and i just wanted to see if theres anyone else out there that loves it as much as me big grin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:32 AM
kelita_33 is currently offline Click here to Send kelita_33 a Private Message Find more posts by kelita_33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Try the "Lord of the Rings" section. There might be one or two fans of the film over there.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:38 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

yes this should b in the lotr forum. someone move this forum

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:41 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kelita_33
Wanna-be Director

yah im a little stupid (im new) so i dont know what im doing, is it in the wrong forum, cause you know this is a movie forum.. and lotr is a movie... so yah makes sence to me, but i guess im wrong for some reason...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 03:37 AM
kelita_33 is currently offline Click here to Send kelita_33 a Private Message Find more posts by kelita_33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

And the reason is because there is a separate section EXCLUSIVELY reserved for LOTR conversations, so that the rest of us can be spared from having to see a new "Orlando Bloom is sooo hot OMG OMG" thread every 12 or 13 seconds.

You're not stupid, you just didn't scroll down far enough. You are forgiven. Go forth and sin no more.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 05:42 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Moved.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 09:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Yup, you'll meet a ton of lotr fanatics in the lotr forum, welcome smile

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:01 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Re: Lord of the Rings fans

quote:
Originally posted by kelita_33
Hey Im a huge Lotr fan and i just wanted to see if theres anyone else out there that loves it as much as me big grin

Mae govannen

And, YEY, this forum is full of huge LoTRfans big grin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:14 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

mmm.....depends on how much you love LOTR, bassically everyone here is a great lover of Tokiens work, PJ's work, HOWEVER! please do not be one of those people who are in love with Orlando bloom etc

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 05:07 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

lol... we already have a lot of those.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 05:16 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Re: Lord of the Rings fans

quote:
Originally posted by kelita_33

we're all basically matrix fans here...

we come ever so often-- like every two minutes-- to talk about LOTR...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 05:24 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

what what......you dare you come into our forum and make such statements

Discos - "those" matrix fans shifty

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 05:30 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

MATRIX FANS!?!? WHERE? DOWN WITH THOSE MATRIX BASTA-- oh wait, i think he's talking 'bout me...
confused

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 07:10 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
what what......you dare you come into our forum and make such statements

"those" matrix fans shifty

lol big grin ... matrix is still a great film though the second and third were a little weak... but... yah... offtopic big grin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 07:13 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

yeah... LOTR just kept building up until the return of the king.
it is by far the best trilogy i have ever seen...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 08:49 PM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

OMG I luv Orlando!...As you can tell!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 08:53 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

*sigh*, joy!

anyways, welcome to the forum and hope you can fin the forum.... seeing as you perhaps posted this thread on the movie discussion

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:34 PM
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

OMG!!!!!!! i absolutly love love love lotr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its the best movie ever and if u dont think so then u need help!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:00 PM
~HotChick~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~HotChick~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~HotChick~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Yes, I'm a fan.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:20 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kelita_33
Wanna-be Director

wow, im glad to see im not the only freak, and thanks for moving it for me. about orlando... im.. not.. a..... fan..... OWWWIE, that hurt to say such a terrible lie. Oh and now im ashamed to be a lotr fan cause im totally obsessed with orlando sad Ok, can i explain my reasoning? Well Legolas has and will always be my favorite, then the movie comes out, and what do you know, Legolas is a HOTTIE. So natuarlly im in love. Actually first time i saw him a laughed hecka hard cause i thought he looked like a jedi. But yes Lord of the rings is great, im glad i can talk to people about it and not be yelled at by people who are annoyed with my "crazy talk" Ok, am i the only person that cried during Return of the King? Please tell me im not the only one!!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:37 AM